Ark mooning

Sell your bags now!

That's a fairly deluded idea user

this

sell and buy LINK now.

quickly, deluded arkies. this window will close fast.

>selling a dip and buying ATH

classic biz

if you really believe that chainlink is done mooning and ark which has no hype behind it is worth holding on to then you can call yourself deluded for real

this is how bagholders are born.

Look at the charts man. The downtrend has ended. You should get in RIGHT FUCKING NOW!

Ark is the cement that will hold together all the crypto bricks.

Best dev team i have encountered so far, huge announcements coming up

follow this retard and enjoy holding your bags for months like many have before...or follow common fucking sense.

It is true, Ark broke trend. The ship is ready to set sail again.

such as...?

>transaction fee reduction
>mobile wallets almost done
>website and explorer redesign
>price breaking out of downwards trend, as it literally always has

>selling NOW

Ark always spikes and then plateaus, until the next big news or hype. You'd really drop this solid, proven coin for an unproven fotm coin that's been shilled hard by discord?

Deluded.

TIP TOP FUCKING KEK

ITS LITERALLY FUCKING NOTHING

DELUDED LINKIES

>transaction fee reduction
That shouldve been here since the beginning, are u fucking serious?

>mobile wallets almost done
>website and explorer redesign
Nigga u cant be serious who is supposed to get excited for basic shit like that which shouldve been here day 1

>price breaking out of downwards trend, as it literally always has
Just like it has since 2 weeks r-right???

Ark is the most pathetic shit ive ever seen being shilled here, only literal retard and trading newbies could fall for this scam

Exactly. Who would want a DPoS shitcoin that will be writing eth smartcontracts (ARKVM)? Why would I want a shitcoin that already has encoded listeners? Fucking noobs!

Ark has always had haters; I used to be one. However, I have seen the light and come aboard.

you mean that aces thing thats basically a shapeshift clone?

kys

smart contracts and push button deployable blockchains

ethereum exists already u know

ETH can do deployable blockchains now?

it soon will, if thats the only thing that ark has going for it then you guys are doomed

OMG already makes ark completely obsolete

>he thinks OMG and ARK are similar

Thinking about putting a sell order at 77 sats and rebuying after it drops back after that. Do you think we will reach it in the next 10 hours or so?

Won't go above 75k till Monday.

The whale is going to remove the wall for a short time and let the price rise for a bit.

dropped my bags at 95k and picked then up again at 68k

looking forward to the recovery

I know...
one is a shittoken
the other a coin that will make everything possible
praise ARK

The Power of learning to read charts

CALLED it!
>"I'm gonna say ARK turns right about here.. Downside maybe 5 cents.. Unless the whole market takes a shit and then..well can't control governments. but based on normal human behavior. We are AT or near the bottom IMO

Why ?
At 50% FIB retracement
At an EXTREME oversold level on Stochastics on LOW LOW volume.
At the mid point of trend lines on a log chart.

I'm a buyer right around here with a 20% stop loss.
8-10% dividends

$2.72 at time of my call"

we fooking making it m8

I saw you post a couple times too, which helped me restrain my selling fingers... right now the 24hr low is $2.82 CAD, so buy yourself a beer for me.

wow you're back to 72k. great job, deluded arkies. you totally won't start falling again in the next day or two

ark is ein duesenflugzeug schneller als alles anderen

The markets are a vehicle for transfer money from the impatient to the patient.

Fundamentals (what does the product do, what are the plans, what is the revenue model) are separate from technical analysis.

So if you believed in ARK enough to invest initially nothing fundamental has changed.

Going to 80k~ soon. Set your sell orders at 79k.

we've already been through that
ready yourselves for cancer candles, colour green

Screencapped this. user its okay to be new, but we arent supposed to be able to tell idiot.

I never received my payout this week, did anyone else? Also is our biz delegate website down?

Sorry nevermind my connect was just screwed up for a mineute