To the newfags out there

Don't fomo. Trust me, I've been there. You WILL be stuck with bags

But but... LINK will be different. Trust Veeky Forums

If that eth sell wall on chainlink starts to clear have your finger on the button ready to buy.

True
Just set stop loss and you're good
Don't listen to HODLFags

To all the newfags out there
NEVER trust frogposters

LINK right now is like ETH @ $40. Sure it was $7 last week, but look at where it got afterwards.
Buying LINK now is settling for x5 instead of the x15 you could have got at presale.
But are you really dumb enough to miss on x5?

>trying to appeal to fomo
>in a thread saying dont fomo
lol

I mean I fell for the WTC meme a few weeks ago and I'm pretty comfy

I\m explaining why OP is wrong, a thread saying "don't fomo" shouldn't be a reddit-like circlejirk.

Yeah, I fomo'd at like $2.50 just before the big drop, sitting pretty well right now except it's been declining most of today.

Chainlink current price: $0.37
Chainlink target price: $2.20

It's ok to fomo a little, but not to the level than chainlink has created, that's pure mental ritardation.

I am on Veeky Forums for nearly a year now, daily. And I sometimes still fall victim to shilling and FOMO.
But comparing a draft idea of 2 devs without communication or advertising to Ethereum after over 2 years of development is beyond retarded.
Everyone buying into this deserves their bags.

t. Sold at 0.00125 ETH and couldn't be more comfy. Might pick up some around 0.0007 - 0.0008 ETH next week

This. Anyone unironically parroting "this reminds me of eth" needs to be shot

You wanna wager your ETH to my ETH on a smart contract bet to see what happens first .0014 or .0007? I'll cover your stack.

Not saying it won't go up, it might go to 0.003 with this hype going on. I just said its solely driven by FOMO and hype. I accept you can't sell the exact top, nor buy the lowest bottom.
I just made up my mind about this and now I wait and hope. Better to take profit than risking my shekels!

Am I blind or does binance seriously not have a stop -loss function?

I wonder what new meme will be spawned once Chain Link corrects to $0.10. Or maybe we'll just stick with the pink Wojaks.

Newfags can only learn in a trial of fire, that is the cycle
>big risk brings big rewards
>keep taking big risks
>eventually hit a big loss
It's the emotional impact that drives the cycles. The ecstacy of a big risk paying off and the depression of a big risk failing all are part of the cycle. It's the initiation rite of all crypto holders to both make massive gains and massive losses. Only once you experience both can you truly understand. It's not something you can just give out with advice, once they hit that big win they will be addicted until the big loss sets them free.

2 weeks ago, no one ever heard of LINK. In 2 weeks, no one will ever talk about LINK.

You need to use the “pro“ interface then it's the “market“ tab on the bottom right

i dreamed about this, i think it's time

5x = 500%
15x = 1500%

98000% = 9800x

For Link to have a ETH-level moon mission it would have to be at 3 Ether / Link.

I'm hoping for a 10,000% (100x) to 50,000% (500x) level mission.

>8 Steem

What the fuck man. Also wrong thread

my dick just shifted

>people dumping 10s of thousands of dollars into ath because of fomo.

I don't even know what to say. I think I feel sorry for you

kek.

That implies that all instruments should be averaged out in an index and thereby made to look identical, but that's not the way the market works. Market cap is distributed by power law, i.e. winners and losers on an exponential rewards curve. In other words, there are many times where things ARE different: the winners like OMG, Monero, NEO, etc.

>But comparing a draft idea of 2 devs without communication or advertising to Ethereum after over 2 years of development is beyond retarded.
You are a moron who hasn't done his research. ChainLink already has a working product. ChainLink has been in development for years just as Ethereum which was also created by two devs. It also has much more industry support than Ethereum ever had at this stage. You are either just trolling or you don't know what you're talking about.

did you fail elementary math? jesus christ.

5x = 400%
15x = 1400%

I really hope you're joking

his statement actually wasn't wrong

1x = 100% (not +100%, just 100% of the principle)
2x = 200%
5x = 500%

if you're talking about profits/gains then it is
2x = +100%
5x = +400%
20x = +1900%