Blockfolio thread with a twist

Blockfolio thread with a twist.

Go to mobile.de for eurofags or American alternative if burger.

Search for cars that cost exactly as much as your portfolio is worth. Post pic.

I'd go for the RV.

fml

You know that the smartest thing to do is to wait for house prices to come down and buy a house out right and then get a car. Car will always come out with newer prettier models but a house will give you a life.

None of us is buying a car with these gains, bruv, just making the blockfolio thread a bit more fun.

it's a bit depressing desu

At least it has cool stickers..

Cool and good

WE
WUZ

All of us are in the 40k usd - 40k eur range, lol

Lekker bezig, bought a house yet? Still working? I hope not

Already took some profits in gold and silver.

I guess I'm worth around 2 of these.

Peugeot yeah

I don't consider this lambo-land

yep, still working. als ik uitcash 30-50ish % belasting.

needs a little loving maybe

Agree. Even $300k-400k isn't Lambo land. Imagine you cash out at that level. You sell off everything, buy a new Lambo, pay dealer fees, sales tax, whatever.

Then what? Well you've also got sky high insurance and maintenance costs. Your insurance probably won't even let you drive you car more than 10k miles a year or so. You've also pretty much got to shell out for regular detailing and all that.

But what happens in 3-5 years? Your Lambo isn't *that* cool anymore. Cooler than most cars, sure, but chances are you're now toeing around with people who get a new exotic every year or three at least.

Oh and what the hell else are you doing during this? Are you still renting your shit apartment? Having quiet time alone? Or are you going out balling, getting bottle service and seeing the world first class, five star hotels? That shit adds up real fast.

How the hell are you paying for that? Are you seriously intending to buy a Lambo and driving it to your wage cuck job?

Lambo land is when you can perpetually live a relatively baller lifestyle indefinitely. When you can at least afford A nice pad, a Lambo every year or three, can afford a relatively luxurious lifestyle (first class air travel, but not your own private jet) and can stay in nice places (5 star hotels, but not your own chateaux) without ever thinking about needing to work. Depends on just how you do it, but I'd say that's $10MM-$30MM++.

welp

KANGZNSHET

My nigga. We gettin da same whip

1 mil a year is fine for lamboland.

i-i could really own a lambo one day, I always thought they were like 150k+ even for used ones.

You can get decent cars for just under $12,000.

I made it

D-Digimarines!

am i going to make it?

Rate me, goyim

Should have invested in curtains and dogs bro

Oh yeah $1 mill a year is probably fine. So to do that comfortably and indefinitely you probably need 10-30 million- (3-10% returns post tax)

Lol well lambos depreciate like hell. 30k miles is honestly pushing it before there's got to be major, major service. A Lexus might make it to 200k+ on one engine no problem but a Lambo is going to barely make it to 50k, if that.

Pimpmobile coming through!

think i can pay for this

>160k KM
>2004

Bro, I found a really fucked up, crashed and burned Ferrari that I could afford, but I would rather buy a MIATA.

I love the style of this car

but If i bought it I would have zero money to run or insure it, not to mention the maintenance
I'd rather grow my money instead of drive it but it is tempting

So kawai

Picture me rollin..