If this could supposedly fix the oracle problem, why is only being traded on binance?

If this could supposedly fix the oracle problem, why is only being traded on binance?

If it is that huge, shouldn’t this be everywhere and being shilled everywhere?

It’s only mainly on biz which makes me think it’s a coordinated shilling job that will dump during the conference when the world finds out the team are stuttering potheads

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9a_3wQHcm_Y
myetherwallet.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=nMlpTgxKtAY&t=1268s
youtube.com/watch?v=ytv8U0bejPA&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes. Sell me your bags. Read the whitepaper. Watch the videos. Read articles about Smartcontract Chainlink and Sergey and then you would feel comfy. But with this attitude, sell now.

Because it's literally only a few weeks old how new are you

Kek bro, we were done with the last round of FUDding 3 days ago. Why didnt you accumulate then ?

>trying this hard to not be "tricked" by biz

Sit on the sidelines like a good cuck

Because you bought a strategically overhyped shitcoin ahahahah

It's only been a week. Give it an honest chance to grow. Shilling may create pumps, but Chainlink has a bright future. I'm sure once this exchange listing slump is over, it will get listed by others. The current hype, volume and potential are simply too large to ignore.

Things need more than a week on the open market to mature. Development takes months to years... you're retarded for not understanding this concept of time. Sorry brainlet.

this is a good image

True!

Wait til the anons with hundreds of thousands dump on you. We’ll see how new YOU are

> muh oracle problem
> muh slack jawed Slav is gonna show his little demo
> SWIFT is going to go wow this chitcoin on obscure chink site binance is the solution
> LINK starts working with swift to revolutionize the banking industry

That’s what’s gonna happen, right goys?

youtube.com/watch?v=9a_3wQHcm_Y

Chainlink current price: $0.43
Chainlink target price: $2.20

what is this target price shit

Bittrex is a nigger and will never again add another coin. Ever. Screenshot this.

>BITTREX WILL NEVER EVER ADD ANOTHER COIN

BITTREX WILL NEVER EVER ADD ANOTHER COIN

>THE SEC THROAT FUCKED THEM

THE SEC THROAT FUCKED THEM

Ehm Bittrex is adding another token. Even a confirmed pyramid scheme token. You are so fucking bad

>stuttering potheads meme
He already has videos of him speaking infront of people.
Swift has already chosen chainlink. IT IS THE CHOSEN ONE.

F

It was fun but this is why capitalism exist

If you have to ask these questions. You didn't do your research. You don't need to buy LINK.

Always do your own research. There are many shitcoins being shilled here, o only choose those you are comfortable investing in for the long haul. Or where you can make a quick buck to flip.

back to the misc, or better yet kys

They’re adding a shitcoin tomorrow ADA.

Back to the misc?

Because the dev team is more occupied with development than the speculation that's going on with their project.
If you hadn't noticed, there's a huge finance conference coming up where Chainlink is demoing two specific use cases with SWIFT integration.

All the speculation and exchanges don't mean a thing if the project is subpar.

> (OP)
>Because the dev team is more occupied with development than the speculation that's going on with their project.
>If you hadn't noticed, there's a huge finance conference coming up where Chainlink is demoing two specific use cases with SWIFT integration.
>All the speculation and exchanges don't mean a thing if the project is subpar.

Ripple solely focused on development, which has made it go nowhere as an investment.

>LINK starts working with swift
They've been working together for a while now.
What LINK is demoing at SIBOS are two very specific practical use cases with SWIFT integration.

Also, SWIFT's blockchain project is based on two pillars:
1) Hyperledger (already being rolled out)
2) smart contracts

At this stage, Chainlink is BY FAR the closest thing SWIFT has in the way of a solution to the smart contracts part.
Remember that the Chainlink team started working on this project before ETH, so solutions like these aren't just shat out overnight.

Ripple tried to force banks to use their shit. And it's fundamentally flawed because it's centralized.
It's retarded to add centralized middleware in between the banks and the decentralized blockchain solution the banks desperately want.

Chainlink on the other hand is low-threshold (plug and play), and DEcentralized from the ground up with the node network.

once chainlink gets on bittrex, get prepared for some real gains

It's less than 2 weeks old nigga, SIBOS ain't for another 2 weeks also

where do I download a wallet for it?

myetherwallet.com/

virus don't open

In case you missed my post I would like you two check these 2 video's in case you have the time. LINK is very much worth it in the long run. Don't let shills confuse you. Chainlink's vision and tech from the mouth of their dev:

youtube.com/watch?v=nMlpTgxKtAY&t=1268s

youtube.com/watch?v=ytv8U0bejPA&feature=youtu.be

It's not just another shitcoin. It's a frontrunner.

I can use an eth wallet for link?

ALL MY LINK IS GONE WTF

link is an ERC-20 token so yes. Read up a bit more on ERC-20 and on the ethereum network. Always send a test amount first so you don't end up doing something stupid and losing your stuff.

Do I just use the link to my mist wallet like a normal eth withdrawal?

honestly this meme is annoying

Did I just get hacked

It's a good PSA. That 1337 son of a bitch stole a shitload of link and other stuff. And everyone copy/pasted his sneaky javathief script link like retards so copycats could emulate.

Don't click crypto links without doing a trap check first, kids

virus post

don't read

>not running tor on a virtual machine operating on 7 different proxies including one from outer space before clicking crypto links

holy shit my link is gone

>If this could supposedly fix the oracle problem, why is only being traded on binance?

oh I don't know, because is just hits the market? idiot.

>Click link
>link gone