Rate business flyer/10

Rate business flyer/10.

Thank u.

pajeet's mall kiosk/10

Looks alright to me

Post it on

Thanks. Target audience are college students, think they'd like shit like this.

Change copy on the right to

"CALL TO SCHEDULE YOUR ON THE SPOT REPAIR"

"MOST SCREENS REPAIRED FOR $COST OR LESS"

Make your text more colorful.

Everything else is good.

Didn't know about that sub. Goldmine.

What's the deal with the airplanes?

UbreakIfix fixes screens for $100 and the work is guaranteed. Gonna be hard to beat that fixing screens in your dorm room.

Don't have one within 25 miles. Smaller stores here charge $120, I can compete. I don't have to pay rent.

text is hard to read

Keep font the same, but use a slightly darker gray. I'm not really down with the airplanes, but I like that coloured streaks. Can you change the planes to something else? Stars or something? ***

>no pricing or approximate pricing listed
>no hours/days active
>off-center, hard to read text

you're not going to make it if you can't even make an ad, sorry

> sub
You have to go back.

That's the style I'm going for. You have to have a personal flair. It's a small town, so need to build up a reputation, this is only to get some initial customers. Word of mouth is what I'm going for.

Also, pic related is another variant of the flyer.

Clarification: I just zoomed in to show the wallpaper without having to blur out my name/#. Same design, different wallpaper.

Its not an on the spot repair if they have to make an appointment?
the first variant is better. Remove the background on the phone completely, imo, it's unnecessary. It can just be a black screen, half cracked like you have it.
How much does it cost? Do you only do iPhones? Do you go to them and repair the phone or do they have to bring it to you?

Holy shit faggot you are back here again? Just fucking PUT IT OUT THERE ALREADY. Time is money retard
Hurry up and finish your 10th grade art project (thats how difficult this is you mongoloid)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHA I actually just noticed the fucking planes you subbed in. What does that shit even mean? Is this a 2005 copy of iSpy?

I would use darker font color and start the main title where the phone case starts on the left.
Also, if you are listing steps it would be more clear to add
1. ...
2. ...
3. ...

Fixed it for u

genius

I think the heading text is unnecessary, the picture speaks for itself.
People like to feel smart, and if they 'get' your flyer without it being explained they'll feel intelligent and it will make them feel good. Self determination theory

Looks pretty good.
Get some nice prints at FedEx on the cheaps, and don't worry about being too ostentatious -- you can't be a ragingly popular success without stepping on annoying a few people that just can't sympathize

It's just to show the superior layout.

the outer glow is unnecessary.

You're unnecessary.