Link is doing another run today

Looking at sell orders we can see it should reach .48-.60 cents by the day

.0016-.002 eth

we can feel it

it's not budging off 10k sats atm. eerily similar to yesterday's stagnation around this time until a few hours later when it rocketed up 90%. 14-15k by the end of today, screencap this.

It really is the next billion dollar coin, isn't it

NO, IT'S A TRAP, SELL NOWWW!!!

yes you stupid fuck.

kinda funny how this all started with some weirdo larping as an anime girl

Chainlink current price: $0.44
Chainlink target price: $2.20.

Anime-chan has made me so much fucking money, idk who this guy is nor why he is helping Veeky Forumstard of all the people but thank fuck for people like him on this board.

Will it go back to 8000 or should I buy more now?

this x 100. He made me get embermines and it went up crazy like 2 days after. His style of writing is a trait too. Always polite, a bit cringe, but always weet.

Anime user is best user. he wants the anons to make it

No one knows man. I mean it's extremely overbought atm, but it could go higher before crashing. Im holding 65k link. Sold 10k at 10k sats and rebought at 96k lol. No balls atm.

Nice stack, only 2k here. Didn't get in on the presale. Been spacing out my buys but it just keeps climbing. Got a lot more cash I want to throw at it.

bought @$.442/link no regrets expecting it to go to $.60 by end of day

Anime-chan was based as fuck. I wonder what ever happened to that user. Trusted him on ChainLink and Obsidian and together they already paid off all my student loans. Feels so fucking good man. I love you anime-chan

>he didn't pay taxes on crypto for 5 years
the SEC finally got him

Wtf are sats

Who is anime chan ? Who do you follow now instead of hom

do you even crypto?

saturdays. measure of time equal to 1 week

Fucking Satoshis you new dumb nigger faggot. Lurk more you cock gobeling normie

are you 'le ebin trolling' me?

who the fuck is anime chan? I missed this meme. Story?

Makes no sense do you even know the coin we’re talking about I’ll give you a hint it’s not a satoshi Coin

Some user who always posted with anime pics. He always offered helpful advice and calls to all anons. Not in a shill way, he was incredibly objective, forthcoming and generally polite. He did a little of anime speak, but he was nice.

Anyways I followed two of his calls, both which went x 2.2 and x 4, going with 1 btc on first and 1.5 btc on the second.

Probably owe him around 1 btc for the calls desu.

FUCKING WOW.. you must be trolling right? Nobody could be this dense on a Veeky Forums board, could they?

LINK is also traded against BTC on BINANCE. Lurk more or neck yourself, I don't care either way actually

Get on the freedom train