My dad works at SWIFT...

My dad works at SWIFT. He said that no one there has even heard of ChainLink that and that to please sell oh god please just please sell please biz I can't bear to miss this god damn you biz I didn't listen just fucking sell for me I can't miss this one too

Other urls found in this thread:

mynxt.info/asset/17477397104276156702
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Nice try linkie

You'll never be rich

Linksters trying so hard

Someone please buy my ADL bags on nxt exchange I fucking need to put that money into chainlink! Please someone, anyone, gooby pls

My dad works at SWIFT and he told me that he's ashamed of me and that I'm a fucking loser. Didn't say anything about SIBOS though, sorry lads.

My brother also works for swift and said OH GOD PLEASE SELL

OH PLEASE SELL FOR GOD SAKE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE SELL

My boyfriend works at hyperledger and he’s heard of smartcontract oracle, but he says it’s a basic api and not technogically advanced

just fucking buy now, put 50% of how much youre willing to drop, then if it dips put the other 50% in. 45c, 30c, 50c, it doesn't matter when it is $10

Everybody and their mother works for SWIFT lmao. If you don't like LINK simply don't buy it. No one is forcing you.

>mfw everybody is such a passionate faggot with their bags they dont even realized OPs fucking around
This is why you guys cry when bags go upside down, too much babby emotions.

buy you fucking faggot
buy

BUY

kek

Buy. It will reach 1$ before the SIBOS announcement.

fucking Buy already you dumb fuck
even now at 0.44 its already a fucking good price.

don't be the guy who waits for 0.50 cent plus.
you gonna miss out on so much cash, just buy already.
or don't, IDC I will be rich you can stay poor forever.

I work at SWIFT. Told my faggot son I'd never heard of ChainLink and that it sounded like a massive scam. Just bought 50k more using money from his college fund lmao

PLEASE BUY MY ADL BAGS SOMEONE FOR THE LOVE OF GOD HOW HARD CAN IT BE mynxt.info/asset/17477397104276156702

Is this an ad?

My mom also works at SWIFT. She told me AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SELL PLEASEEEE

PUMP MY BAGS YOU FAGGOTS

Kek
Underrated

Swift is not a company