how much link to have sexual intercourse with venti

Her fucking normies scream Shia's webcam was legendary

She's ugly as sin.

>ywn have an cute autistic memer gf like Brittany

why live

Who is that horse face?

kys

you're literally fucking gay if you don't find her attractive

tbqh I don't think she's really pretty, but I don't think she's ugly at all, but I'd fuck her without a second thought desu

>hair like a nest made by a bird on lsd

I kek'd

Nasty face.

I don't find blacks attractive user.

Take your ape shots to /an/ nigger lover.

Dude, I agree with you.

>I love you Brittany, I love you so hard. I love everything about you!
She's beautiful inside and out!

99% sure that is an albinonig caked with skin toner and hair dye wearing contacts
99% sure

/thred

> cropping out the MILK

shes cute and has big boobs

7/10 would racemix with

damn this one is really cute picture of her.
How many btc to buy her

1 AEON to whoever shops LINK on that pic.

I mean to rearange the letters. get a full pic

I would buy but it's taking ages for my deposit to binance to process

maybe a butterface but nice tits and ass I wouldnt complain.

one more for good measure

awesome. post your AEON address

Here's an idea! Stop posting this nigger hammerhead shark eyed whore! YEAH!!

The wallet is offline on Bittrex, and I don't have the client

WE WUZ WHITE N SHIET

Yeah, because Veeky Forums needs another LINK thread...

kek I knew it
>download wallet
>make .bat file with "simplewallet --daemon-address node.aeon-wallet.net:11181" in it so you don't have to download the whole blockchain
>generate wallet
>post address
1 AEON could be future 100$ :D

this. nasty mixed race boar with no feminine charm

it's /b/iz now, get with the times

>implying you wouldn't make octoroons with that quadroon
IF THE NIPS ARE PINK I WANT THE STINK

Thats okay user, I was happy to make meme for you. When you become rich, buy yourself something nice with the one AEON you would have given to me.

thanks for the memes bro, you are really a cool guy. I wish you all luck

No, just an octoroon, mud genes are strong.

post more brittany

This is the average "white" american

I bought 267 LINK an hour or so ago for shits and giggles.
Literally babby first shitcoin trading. Help me plz, will it stay as "open order" on binance forever or what? Does someone have to actually interact with my order for it to go trough? These chinks don't have good tutos.

bump

I fucking wish.

Yes, it'll stay and no, no one needs to "interact with it", whatever that means. It's just a listing, just like how Ebay or something like that works.

I'll stay here as in nobody will sell? Should I forget about it and leave it as is, or should I cancel?
"interacting with it" would mean actually buying the ebay item (bitcoin) at this price.

I understand it would be fun to make and lose a couple %, but here's your chance to call me a retard and approximately tell me how this shit works.

Basically what I'm asking is, how long do you typically wait until you cancel order and try at a higher price? The price has risen since I placed it.

holy shit dude, you're struggling with literally the most basic trading concept. you aren't gonna make it

Can we expect LINK to hit $0.35 again sometime soon?

M E G A M I L K

ayyy lmao

nice tits

its not complicated dude,it's a buy/sell system

If you have ETH and you want LINK you have two choices, you can look at the "sell" orders, which are orders made by people wanting to sell their LINK for a set amount of ETH, and if the order seems fair to you, you can proceed and instantly buy the LINK in exchange for their listed price in ETH.

Or if you want to try to get a better deal, you can place a "sell" order on your own ETH for a set price in LINK, if someone wants to take your price they can sell you their LINK for the ETH price you listed. However since it's an open market, other people are free to also list their own ETH for sale in exchange for LINK, and might decide that they want to undercut your price so that they complete their orders sooner, so if they undercut you by even a tiny amount your order gets buried under theirs until their order is filled, and more and more people can do the same and stack their orders up which continues to push yours down the list. Given enough time and market fluctation you could theoretically leave your order there and eventually it might get filled (hours or days later) but if it's a rising market where LINK prices keep getting higher and higher your order will likely just get buried further and further down.

So if you're in a hurry then yes, you should cancel your order and make a new one at a competitive price so that you're back at the top of the list.

meant to say "buy" order in second paragraph

0/10, didn't tell him to buy high and sell low.

Thanks, I figured it out by looking at trading specific tutos instead of instead of crypto tutos. Tought I was buying at market value but the default tab is "limit". My shit finally processed anyway. I'll buy at market next time if I don't want to monitor it.