This guy is no better than Mugabe

This guy is no better than Mugabe

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/RP76RgclJ6Q
newtimes.co.rw/
reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/2nmc4j/was_rhodesia_as_racist_as_south_africa/
paulkagame.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why do all these guys have names that sound Japanese?

Because the Japanese were actually black. The current Japanese are all immigrants from China.

Mugabe is based as fuck.

I love how butthurt all the whiteboi's become since he destroyed Rhodesia.

I'm not saying that Zimbabwe is the greatest nation ever- but anyone who says Rhodesia was less "Apartheid" than South Africa is brain damaged.

kek

i knew a nigerian guy in college literally called dasuki

t. Hutu subhuman

Don't insult black or white Rhodesians by comparing them to Boers

Also killing his own people , I am sure he is responsable for more Black Death than white :(

notice me kagame-senpai

*Unapologetic white rage

No
hutu genocide when?

Objectively false. Kagame is one of those people with amazing charisma, every person who has talked to him said that when he speaks to you in a meeting, you feel compelled to hang on his every word like he has some kind of divine power of speech.

Mugabe does not have that.

The thing is Rhodesia's government never specifically banned the blacks from governance like SA did. It just required you be educated, which most blacks were not.

kek

Because both Japan and central Africa use very phonemic names.

I like someone's theory from an older thread that Rwandans are secretly black Germans because just like Germans, they're retards at strategy but geniuses at tactics.

Speaking about Mugabe

youtu.be/RP76RgclJ6Q

Next; Robert Mugabe University!

Paul Kagame legitimately impresses me, he is pretty much the epitome of an African leader success story. He took a genocided people and made their nation into a genuine military power on the continent that can defend itself, leading a coalition against the Congo in Africa's version of The Great War. And he did it without becoming an authoritarian monster.

He's still authoritarian tho

He is but not on Mugabe's level. Just the standard "political opponents get whacked" kind that most authoritarians are.

He's one of those "Christlike to his allies, Satanic to his enemies" authoritarians. There's a reason the Rwandans love the guy so much but the Congolese not quite.

He is destroying is own country now.

South-Africa should conquer Zimbabwe.

Kagame's pretty much a classic east asian strongman of the 70s-early 2000s in a sense that his tight grip of local politic is but a means to an end, which is to bring his country out of poverty to become an industrialized nation

The question is will he pull a Singapore and have everything set up to properly succeed him when he eventually dies/step down

Well most of his subordinates are pretty competent. Gatete is an economist and Ngirente used to work in World bank

Hell I know someone from my uni who also became a minister. I forgot her name tho.

Mugabe never invaded neighboring countries and the death toll of the Gukurahandi and the Zimbabwean famine put together are dwarfed by that of the Congo wars.

Paul Kagame has so much blood on his hands he makes Mugabe look like an angel.

>Naming a public transit hub using current, still alive prez

Is this an african thing?

With an arbitrary definition of "educated" which favoured white people

Kagame has a ridiculous number of female ministers since he's big on women's rights. But in the end he values competence over all else.

Are there any good books or works on Rwanda's history and Paul Kagame?

I believe this was the book recommended in the big Congo War history thread.

Not much about history, but

newtimes.co.rw/

It's a rwandan online dailies. I've been reading the articles regularly and it seems like Kagame is playing civ with Rwanda.

>since he's big on women's rights.
25-54 years: 32.77% (male 1,845,501/female 2,054,410)
55-64 years: 4.09% (male 216,725/female 269,972)
65 years and over: 2.43% (male 113,822/female 174,982) (2017 est.)

It has more to do with the mild gender imbalance the genocide caused.

I don't know if Kagame actually said this but it's along the line of
>rwanda today is not a story about struggle for survival, but struggle to thrive

And I think I do agree. Since they no longer have to worry about stuff like famine, plague and civil war, they can concentrate on improving their economy (economic reform, increasing efficiency and productivity, improving education sector so kids will go beyond 3Rs, etc). It's a good problem to have

reddit.com/r/AskHistorians/comments/2nmc4j/was_rhodesia_as_racist_as_south_africa/

I know Reddit is a swear word here, but this guy puts it better than I could

It didn't specifically disenfranchise them, but it did limit the amount of representation blacks could get even if they were all perfectly educated - the constitution had provisions to ensure that the black representation in Parliament would only ever be equal to white representation, never actually exceeding it (a pretty ridiculous thing considering they were ~90% of the population).

On top of that, the white population received the vast majority of education funding, again despite behind a tiny fraction of the population. The system was set up with every intention of making it effectively impossible for the black majority to get even even representation with the whites.

Legit?

i will always post this as a reminder that kagame's the most competent sub-saharan leader

Like what, literate?

>a negro with the PHENOTYPE

Is that a scar on his head?

paulkagame.com/

He has an official website. Javascript required.

based Kagame

>robert mugabe international airport

>that jaw

Does he mew?

He looks like a black himmler

She did not take the divorce well.

Stop shitting up sci

>For the purpose of determining what is history, please do not start threads about events taking place less than 25 years ago. Historical discussions should be focused on past events, and not their contemporary consequences. Discussion of modern politics, current events, popular culture, or other non-historical topics should be posted elsewhere. General discussions about international culture should go on /int/.

black men are just physically superior

>mfw Himmler needs to adapt to life and Africa
This would make a good show actually...