Consider the following:

Consider the following:

Chainlink can't hit $1 per, because I have 100k chainlink and I will never have $100,000 usd.

dont worry youll loose it before that

It will hit $1, but you'll be asleep when that happens and forget to set your sell order.

Why not?

Face it you're going to be rich whether you like it or not faggot

You joke but this is legit the only reason that makes me nervous. I am a failure. How the fuck is it possible for me to accidentally make six figures

Chainlink current price: $0.43
Chainlink target price: $2.20

Fucking Richie rich motherfucker

If it will make you feel better I'd be glad to take some link off your hands gentlemen

target price when?

I am a failure, and only have 2,700 LINK. It will go to $1, so you guys can make mad gainz and I sit with paltry gainz. I need a $50 coin to change my life.

because you listened to the advice given to you by some anonymous guy larping as a female anime character

life's kinda strange isn't it?

>mfw 8370 LINK now in my wallet

dropping another 2k tomorrow Monday.
am I gonna make it LINK bros?

This.

You'll fuck up somewhere. You'll panic sell, you'll lose your wallet, you'll miss the opportunity.

And even if you did, reach it and you start excitedly posting you now made $100k, you'll fuck up then. You'll try to withdraw and your account will get hacked, you'll send it to the wrong address, you'll get flagged.

It's over user, I'm sorry.

I can't imagine being so poor that I'd only be able to hold

>I can't imagine being so poor
In no time I won't be able to imagine it either.

That's the attitude you've got to have brah; went from $500 to $220k portfolio since May.

thats nice, gives me more hope that things will work out good in the end.
finally I have found my purpose.

Some very different low and highs right now, what should I expect?

Lie

You're a great person

No, it's called actually holding good coins and not being dumped on when holding shitcoins. (ANS, sold DGB in june at 2400, etc)

where do you usually find your information on the next good coin?

I'm a CPA and I have a master's degree in Economics + did work in software development; I've also spent my life studying History and Geopolitics so I just use what I know about money and a particular country's economic needs, demographics, etc or a particular industry's need.

I think Waves is going to be huge in 2018 due to the abundance f intellectual capital in Russia and Putin's desire to take advantage of it; Crypto is the perfect opportunity. (Waves founder talks a lot about state support and the needs of the state, plus it functions as an exchange and self-regulated ico-platform.)

Agree. Waves are one of my faveurite coin

Please continue user. Can you give sources and maybe somewhere to start learning how to analyze to this level?