Learn what Chainlink actually is...from the devs!

Watch this video to start learning more about Chainlink's actual vision and techology being used to do so. Remember to always do your own research. Don't just blindly trust the shills.

youtube.com/watch?v=ytv8U0bejPA&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=nMlpTgxKtAY&t=1268s

Reminder that the Oracle problem is actually huge and Chainlink will piggyback off of ETH continuing to break boundaries

ChainLink takes Eth and transforms it from a autist nerd's science project and into a real world ferrari

checked.
>mfw buying now MORE LINK

Chainlink current price: $0.44
Chainlink target price: $2.19

muh dick

Just raising real awareness to a legit project. It deserves the hype, but not because of shilltrolls. It's the tech that stands out here and that should be the winning factor.

OK what is going on with chink link?? its just sitting in the .40s I need moon, not no stall coin

Haven't seen this video, thanks for posting, also Sergey is fucking leaps and bounds ahead of Vitalik and Charlie Lee in terms of being able to describe and sell an idea.

He is the perfect mix of autism and professional that both the previous mentioned lack. One is a gulag survivor and the other is a fat chink who manipulates Litecoin with his fat chink brother.

This is getting way too out of hand.

Shut the fuck up

y u mad noLINKer?

I agree. This video blew my mind.

Sergey has this aura about him where it's not even that he wants you to trust him or he's trying to get anyone to like him - he's just explaining this shit as a favor to you

What is going on this is next level coordinated shilling.

I'm actually getting worried.

He's not even impressive.

You shut the fuck up u fuckng chink.

Charlie lee is a fat chink piece of shit.

robin williams urself faggot

Can you stop posting this shit until Tuesday? ffs

Nolinkers BTFO!

Yeah. Me too. 65k link here.

Since when is biz this helpful...not a drop of FUD anymore.

there's a giga dump gonna happen, but whos gonna move first?

He's good at what he needs to be good at doing, which is developing useful technology. Shills think he's a God. Don't let their delusion stop you from seeing the true use case for LINK. It's sad that people hate this only because shilltrolls have taken over. If interested, just dyor. If not, then just pass on it.

Maybe it is shilling, but compared to Vitalik and other the other gooks, like those in OMG and Litecoin and Jihan, Sergey might as well be a fucking master orator compared to them. Not to mention no homo, he is easier to look at then all those mentioned above, which allows for an easier sell.

Everything in perspective user.

How so?

My bank won't xfer my money to gdax till monday. I wasn't expecting such a quick moon launch. If it hits a dollar before I can get in I'm not sure I'm going to.

Sorry about that. I put money in at presale, because the potential was great. Since their team operates in stealth mode I thought that this was going to be slow to gain traction. It appears that I was so wrong. Now there are too many shilltrolls and FUD.

>Chainlink target price: $1000

fixed

Long term possibility indeed!

Hello, Grichka?
Buy it.

What now?