10k LINK

>10k LINK

Am I gonna make it?

Where do I buy from?

Binance

BINANCE.

Etherdelta too

Binance

You can't, the sale is over. No one can buy it anymore.

Depends on if you're stupid enough to sell after sibos

no.

Chainlink current price: $0.44
Chainlink target price:$2.20

That's a Honda Civic. Grats

I've been using Etherdelta the last couple of days and it seems pretty shitty desu. Was able to buy as much as I wanted but it continues to be a major pain in the ass every step of the way. Try Binance OP.

>2.20$
That's before SIBOS and if SIBOS is a success then ~5$ otherwise dump to 1$.
Basically anyone who is not buying LINK below 1$ is retarded.

fucking this

>if SIBOS is a success then ~5$
That would literally make it the #5 coin.

captcha: cent automator

You're set, sky's the limit on this one.

where do I get a wallet after buying from binance?

LINK is going to cripple the ripple

boutta buy ~1BTC worth.
Is 7x gains about right for this moon mission?

dude the moon mission is over lmfao its already 44 cents on binance

guys look at top 10 at coinmarketcap, how many useless shitcoins there is
Link will go through them as Chad's dick through stacie's fresh pussy, I know for some of you it seem unbelievable that we are all gonna be rich, but it's gonna fucking happen

we're done FUDing bro. LINK is going to be top 5 marketcap.

Why aren't you guys selling? You've made a nice profit already SELL NOW >:(

Can any anons with etherdelta experience provide some guidance?

I have all of my Link sitting in the smart contract and want to withdraw it to my wallet. I enter the amount of Link to withdraw, hit "withdraw" and then the confirmation box from MetaMask pops up. It shows gas limit, gas price, but zero amounts for USD and ETH. I hit submit and the box closes. The transaction is still pending on etherscan now 20 min later with an ETH value of $0. Am I messing something up?

make sure you have some ethereum in your ethererum wallet for the gas

Also, the amount of Link isn't decreasing from the contract balance so I'm pretty sure there is nothing being sent.

Yeah there is still around $6 of ETH in there. I added a bit more thinking that was it but it doesn't seem to be the issue.

5.5k for me - mostly bought few hours before rocket yesterday, some more mid rocket, and a little bit more today. It's my most profitable after NEO (which I got on bottom of big dip Sept 15).

Got me over the 3k profit milestone for first time a few hours ago which was nice.

I've only heard of ED cos of people slating it on here and horror stories of guys losing their coins.

>scamcoin
>binance

you're gonna go right to the poorhouse.

So you think I should put my remaining 'safe' coins (BTC/XMR/LTC/ETH) into LINK? I only got into LINK in first place cos of random guys on Veeky Forums and it's played out nicely so far.

I think there is just a massive list of pending transactions to work through. Gonna be patient and hope for the best by tonight or tomorrow. Really just want them into MEW as soon as possible. Glad I got them at the price I did.

Hell yeah man, I feel the same way. It would take my transactions a bit to go through as well. I wanted to sell more of my OMG to get more LINK but I;'m not going to get too greedy and just roll with the LINK I currently have

You will if you sell before it crashes
I dont know when it will happen so dont ask me

I wish gl to all linkies but economy IS a 0 sum game
Never forget this

if it's such a 0 sum game how come there is so many useless shitcoins in top20 that have been pumped and stayd on a good level for a long time?
link is a top 5 coin, no doubt

>t. jealous no linkie

what site are you calculating your profit on

Invest right now or wait for a dip to buy some LINK? FOMO is kicking in.

As a poorfag I would be happy with that desu

I will buy some soon and then set a few gradually declining buy orders for the night

>only bought 3k when it was at $0.17

yeah i think i fucked up, is there still time to buy more? the big rocket probably won't hit until it's on bittrex right?