ok

might be a little longer got held up

tl;dr buy now target price 100 USD

NOPE NOPE NOPE

yes...thats how that works

its already out of date faggot

LOOK AT THIS SHIT ANONS DON'T BUY THIS IT WILL GO DOWN DOWN DOWN DOWN

and yet it keeps going up up up

The business idea is solid. You use crypto as collateral to secure loans so you don't have to sell of your bitcoin to pay taxes or rent. If you miss payments the smart contract just deducts the amount from your crypto. It is perfect for us, honestly. I haven't got to the token yet.

thats just the tip of the iceberg.

all crypto heavy businesses can get access to capital to pay wages, invest etc.

that means chink miners, exchanges, ICO startups, businesses that accept crypto, VCs etc can get cash easy without selling their crypto and tanking the price of the underlying market.

SALT is used to get a loan, but also pay back interest on it. you can pay back in SALT endlessly.

best part is? because you havent sold your crypto you pay no taxes.

yeah, I love it

OK. The SALT tokens are used to pay for yearly membership. 1 for the lowest, 30 for the next (day traders probably), and "?" for the Enterprise tier. SALT says membership covers most loan origination fees, but does not explain the specifics. This is really important information. What if another platform offers similar loans with no membership? Markets are supposed to work out, but because of the ICO, there are inefficiencies here.

Fuck off.

100 for Enterprise

100 for 1 million with tiers up to 2500 for 25 million.

You really dont understand whats going on do ya.

Most of the circulating salt is still within the platform and hasnt been withdrawn into individual ethereum wallets.

And why? Because smart people dont want to sell it for a long time.

twitter.com/Changelly_team/status/914270242548969473?s=09

>You have a ton of crypto assets
>extremely volatile by nature, at least it will be for now.
>"let me borrow fiat money against my extremely volatile crypto assets"
>You have to pay (((interest))) back, btw.

Am missing something?

The only way this would somehow make sense is if it could be leveraged by day traders somehow but I don't see the practicality of this coin.

cucked myself with that grammar

Seems a bit expensive with a ~$170M market cap, the lending space is about to heat up in crypto though so who knows. I find Elix to be more interesting (*I own Elix so not investment advice, look into it before going it*) since they have a low market cap and an active team, also they just started posting weekly blog post which are all good signs for the currency: medium.com/@elixirtoken/