Loopring (LRC). The next 10x coin

Remember that thread telling you that Walton was going to go 10x? Well here's another one. If you're reading this then you are early to this. Consider yourself lucky if you follow this advice and make sure you spread the word.

The coin in question is Loopring (LRC).

Loopring is currently valued at $34m. It's a decentralised exchange platform that is under the radar - it will blow away kyber, 0x and the other competition.

Key advantages being as follows:

- ORDER SHARING
Your order will be able to split into smaller sub orders in order to be able to buy the best possible price of the coin from different exchanges, shielding you from counterparty risk.

- RING MATCHING
Increases liquidity and improves order matching through creating a ring based loop of multiple orders to match. This is unlike other exchanges who simply match up buy and sell orders (like etherdelta - a common pain point for most ED users).

- CROSS CHAIN PROTOCOLS
Yes you heard it here. Unlike ED or similar exchanges, LRC is going to be able to host coins from multiple blockchains. Currently it can host ERC20 coins but it has close ties with the NEO and QTUM team. These will be in the pipeline.

Bonus Points

- Da Hongfei is an advisor
- Daniel Wang the founder is a former Google tech lead
- 3 other team members are ex-google
- 1 other team member is ex-paypal
- Advisors are ex-google
- Team is close to NEO/QTUM team
- Decentralized
- Tokens actually have a use and incentive to increase in value
- Rapidly growing community

I will leave you with the teams description of the project:

Loopring is not only a protocol but also a decentralized automated execution system that trades across the crypto-token exchanges, shielding users from counterparty risk and reduce the cost of trading. By essentially rising the liquidity of cryptocurrencies, we are building the financial system of the future.

loopring.org
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/loopring/

i hope they relist it on binance...

Binance relist coming mid-october.

This sounds cool and all, but what use does the token have?

Chastity Cage Coin

Give me more information on ring matching because I don't understand it

What is the token used for

Don't overshill it. We don't want to look like Chain link fags

To make money bitch

ED is slow, cant buy even if i wanted too
Coinexchange is down

just

i feel like i should wait for a dip otherwise i would buy the top

I should've explained this better as its a rather large selling point for the project, sorry.

Essentially loopring is a protocol that will allow decentralised trading from multiple exchanges hosted on its platform. Yes it can be seen as an exchange to the end user, but in reality multiple exchanges will be able to be hosted on the platform and provide liquidity. What's the advantage for the exchanges that use the loopring token - increased liquidity and better order matching will ultimately make them more money.

The LRC token itself will be used to pay for the exchanges rights to utilise the loopring platform. Exchanges with more LRC will be entitled to discounted trading and preferential treatment for order-matching.

Ring matching essentially uses ring-based algorithms to create an internal list that will allocate trades (which are broken up into sub-trades) to the exchanges that provide the best prices to the end user. This will improve liquidity and order-matching.

Who gives a fuck, it sounds plausible. Decentralized exchanges are very zeitgeisty, or rather they will be by the end of the month.

Merely getting the word out. This is hours work of trudging through projects in the $10m-40m range (ie page 2 on coinmarketcap) and looking for undervalued projects.

Thx for the tip user.

Token metrics look similar to chainlink's

Circulating supply - 286,170,756
Total supply - 1,395,076,054

Yo I like your analysis. Anywhere else I can find your content for coin/ico reviews?

why did the delist this on the first place?

It's been pumped 40% today .. I came across this coin yesterday too.. seems like it's gaining traction.. wanting to buy at a dip

OK sounds interesting. But I will let my inner /pol-tard come out.

>Look at team page
>That's a lot of fucking chinks.
>the same race that eat dogs and runs over children.

This seems legit and I am always more willing to bet on chinks than on kikes but... I can't shake this feeling on these chinks.

This seems pretty technical stuff (always a good sign that there is more than hype to a coin/technology). With that said I gotta do more research on this.

Precautionary measure due to china FUD. It's a Shanghai based dev team.

I just draw from their website and other sources (reddit, twitter, slack etc). If I find more undervalued projects with potential I'll post them here.

>token metrics

kys

Cool thanks. hope to catch your future posts

Shitty web site
Another exchange token
Yawn

they delisted so china ICO buyers can get a refund and avoid any potential headaches

Would you recommend getting in now? Has almost doubled in the last 2 days. Or wait on a dip

You posted about Walton?

You could 'DCA' your way in. 25% now, 25% later etc to avoid price fluctuations. I've added more in at the price point though.

They burned half the tokens recently (check coinmarketcap), so if it hasn't doubled yet, then it is a good deal

Thanks. Any other recommendations you're looking at? I'm thinking PAY and EDG make a nice move in the next few days

It is almost impossible to buy anywhere right now so I would just wait for dip. Etherdelta does not seem to be working to list or buy. Only reason it goes up is because lack of liquidity.

lolololol

You can just buy on hitbtc no? simple enough

I've got two pending transactions on Etherdelta from trying to cancel an order. Been stuck like that for an hour, can't do shit till it clears.

actually believing in you. But all my ETH is tied up in other tokens at big gain too. what to do :(

What makes LRC better than 0x? 0x already has an active ecosystem with a shitload of exchanges being built on it.
Also, how does LRC plan on making orders faster? Do transactions happen on the chain or what this confuses me

>missed neo
>missed gas
>missed bnb
>missed wtc
>missed qtum
muh chinks, at least you have a point with jews considering bnt and stox have performed like garbage

bought some of this the night before the china fud
didnt sell even when i lost half my money
this is a holder guys

sold this shit during their buyback program
thought It was dead due to China fud and delistings
should have hodl

kind of this
how many muh decentralized exchanges do we have already?
seems to me like every other coin is basicly a clump of some bazzwords like "decentralized network bla bla bla"
in couple of years every fucking person on earth uses his own freaking tokens and we all exchange it like kids exchanged tazos in pre-school

I think the website is simple and fast.. not shitty to me

there's a lot of exchange tokens true, but the successful ones usually get to 300m marketcap

advisor of neo 1 billion market cap ..if it moons the hype for this token should be good especially with focus on chinese customers and connections in that region

just my thoughts

I'm waiting for a dip as well. What is your buy in target? Have you filled up?

might dca but i'd like less than 2k sats

bought 1 day before ICO ban at 2k and sold at 1,2k because binance delisted it, fuck this chink coin REEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT LOOPING

Ok I've looked a bit more into ring matching and it's not an easy concept to understand but I do think it's innovative and rather genius.

Essentially instead of transactions occurring on exchanges between 2 parties (party A and party B), they plan on pooling together transactions into a circle or a 'ring'. This would allow for instantaneous transactions to occur between multiple (as many as the ring limit allows - not sure on this) parties and between multiple currencies.

For example: Person A wants to sell 100 ETH and buy 25 OMG, Person B wants to sell 25 OMG and buy 50 WTC and Person C wants to buy 25 OMG and sell 100 ETH, these 3 people would be pooled together in a 'ring' which would allow for transactions to occur way faster than traditional party to party transactions by transacting between all 3 at the same time. Obviously an example of just using 3 people will not be effective, but scaled up to hundreds of people, each selling different amounts of currencies will allow for these faster transactions to take place.

IT KEEPS GOING UP GET IN NOW

>tfw bought in at 2k sats

we about to leave the stratosphere

Bought 20k will I make it? How long do I hold?

It will dump when it gets listed on Binance.

When is it getting listed on binance?

So sell before mid Oct?

I'm holding longer. Will monitor the Binance situation though. It's a relist so the market might perform differently compared to being listed on it for the first time. I think a lot of people still have tokens on Binance but they are just un-tradable.

We have entered the top 100 on coinmarketcap. Get in before it's too late if you are reading this.

Gonna put a little 4 BTC investment into this. could pay off.

ETH stuck pending between wallet and ED for over an hour now. Price gone up 10% in that time...

BUY THIS -5% from ATH DIP NOW

fucking binance delists, coinexchange is down, how tf am I supposed to buy this shit.

Hitbtc

I bought on hitbtc earlier. ED was a nightmare.

Where do we see this going? $1?

lol and someone told eth is much faster than btc. bullshit

In the short term I was hoping for .25-.30

>mfw i all my coins are tied up and the banks are closed for a long weekend and i cant grab more coin because the local guy who was happy to do coffee shop trades for cash moved away

guess ill just wait and live the roller coaster vicariously thru you guys

BOUGHT 125K of these.
Drunk as fuck right now. usually as a rule i dont trade when drunk

I think i did ok tho. I may be very angry at myself tomorrowe

That's a good target. Holding until it at least matches Kyber's current marketcap.

Been trying to buy in for hours but goddamn etherdelta transactions won't go through REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Mine went through fine. i gave gas limit set to 6 tho

Same here bro, been drinking since noon and flipping shit coins

Ahhh, everybody is speaking about walton "mooning" and i can just get cheap LRC. See you in mars faggots

Odd. My gas limit is at 20 and even after hours none of my transactions will so much as show up.

This is just 0x, except 0x has 20 different applications already online + many many more down the road. The 0x token, ZRX, is sitting at the very bottom floor from its launch... Loopring is up 50+ percent. Don't be stupid, buy ZRX if you actually want to moon. Orrr.... buy into the latest thing Veeky Forums has decided to shill.

never sold with all the fud, im in 10k loops.
i did buy lower than the refund so i bought on binance then resold on bter REPEAT a few times 5k free loopring

But user, this is the 0x of CHINA so the heavy bags will be worth 0 times CHINA which = 0 crypto monies

I know better more undervalued coins right now.

12k loopring here

will I have a lambo

bought the top again

always

>bought $100 worth of Loopring because im poor

Hope I dont get bag holded.

>in couple of years every fucking person >on earth uses his own freaking tokens >and we all exchange it like kids >exchanged tazos in pre-school

Not sure if this would work but it sounds fun so I'm in

we'll all end up like 12k yrs ago how there were tons of weird ppls and tribes

I knew I was gonna be rich when I realized that every NEO and QTUM fag will be putting money into this.

Apparently this shit was removed from Binance?
Must be a total shitcoin.. shills be pumping

0/10 FUD attempt, try again m8

Its coming soon

LOOP RING PUMPING HARD - GET IN BEFORE ITS GONE BOYS

Holy fuck.

100%+ now

piece of shiet ED, it was so slow yesterday. i was ready to drop elix and get in here when it was at 0.11 usd now its at 0.17

had that happen to me too. Make a new transaction with a really higher gas amount, like 60 or so. this will over ride the pending transactions

It went mad past couple of hours. Expected dip after that. This isn't a flipper, hold it for the medium term.

Thanks, that's what I did in the end and it cleared it.

Is this an EC20 token?

yup

Pepes Stolen

Is now a good time to buy?

This coin is legit AF. VP of Baidu as an advisor..

Jesus, and a VP from JD.com. That's the equivalent of having an advisor who's a VP at Amazon & Google in the west.

>If you're reading this then you are early to this. Consider yourself lucky
>make sure you spread the word.
>we are building the financial system of the future.

this is not a decentralized exchange

This is akin to a protocol/API that will be run by exchanges. The exchanges themselves can be centralized or decentralized. The reason exchanges would run this is for more liquidity which is more money.

Why wouldn't anyone run this is, is the question.

OP do you have a twitter or an email we can reach you on? are you the same guy that shilled walton becuase your giving me an early retirement.

this

We need your contacts. Open a steemit or twitter and some of us would follow you. Good advice.

After china fiasco no more mainland chinkcoin for me. HK-based is fine. Holding on wtc for now.
>sold lrc at >50% loss during binance delist
Fuck.

yo where buys guys?

htibtc or etherdelta

Will relist on Binance by end of october