TME added to NovaExchange

>TME added to NovaExchange
>TME becomes #1 traded coin on Nova, website implodes shortly after because it got so popular due to TME getting tons support and trading
>ELIX (TME 2.0) added to CoinExchange
>ELIX becomes #1 traded coin on CoinExchange, website implodes shortly after because it got so popular due to ELIX getting tons of support and trading

ELIX is the real deal, Veeky Forums. The project is headed by transparent non-pajeet devs who speak perfect English and have delivered every promise they've made so far, complete with ambitious but realistic roadmap and insanely low market cap (no more than $600k atm). You'd be stupid not to buy as soon as CoinExchange comes back online.

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/coinexchangeio?lang=en
coinmarketcap.com/currencies/elixir/
elixirtoken.io/
medium.com/@elixirtoken
twitter.com/AnonBabble

didn't TME fuck alot of holders though

and what the fuck is EXOR? nobody ever answers me when i ask, is it convertible to more than 1 ELIX? because people are paying 10x more for EXOR than for ELIX

Been waiting on fuckin Coinexchange to come back all day. Already have some but need more before it explodes.

EXOR isn't even tradable on exchanges, so I don't know how (or why) people are even paying BTC/ETH for EXOR when it's converted to ELIX by sending said EXOR to the ELIX address

my problem is that its fucking hard to buy this shit

on CoinExchange? It's been trading sideways in the low 1000s for days.

Will be LINK 2.0 in a few weeks

they said within 24 hours, concerning wording there but im not too worried yet

No, I mean I'm a nocoiner with no idea how to buy this shit.

Can get it on etherdelta

I'm not really worried either, if anything it might mean a good bump once it comes back since people have been waiting on it.

No, only people who didn't take it off the exchange even though they were given 1 month warning by nova. But the dev credit everyone who got screwed for being to stupid. Basicly what happened was, Because of the way the mining pairs worked, it was makeing issues with nova's automated wallet system. So the only way to fix it was to have the pairs mine a diffrent coin called Exor and the exor is traded 1:1 for elix, which is the one that's used on an exchange. Basically it all happened because nova's wallet system couldn't handle random checks to an ever changing amount of circulating coins every times someone mined their tme. The new system fixes that by using a middle man coin. Exor in and of itself is worthless or at the very least, exchangeable to 1:1 ratio with elix. It's all a little confusing

Only the markets are down; your coins are safe.
twitter.com/coinexchangeio?lang=en

Potentially a $50 coin here. 2M circulating supply. This might be the last chance you get to make it.

how am I supposed to get 50x gains without coinexchange?

I hope so too. I'd become a millionaire if I sell all of my coins at that price.

Anything to base this conclusion off?

fomo so we can dump on latecomers. get on the train!

would be sick, it does have a really low supply. I picked up about 20k ELIX near all time low (post-ICO), around 950 sat iirc, gonna just sit on it and see what happens

oh i know, i read that. I dont have anything on coinex anyways just wanted to watch the market but now theres no market to watch

Every other non-scam 2M supply coin has done very well. You can't go wrong at $0.05 each. Coin is backed by a solid team and project with an app launching early next year. This thing just needs a little more fuel to be huge.

How certain are you guys that this coin will moon?

If IOP can moon, this can too.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/elixir/

non-ico startup, similar to salt yet less ambitious, low volume accumulation and slowly rising for the past week.

Pretty damn sure.

If this thing isn't $1, yes 50x from now, a year from now, I will be shocked.

Bamp

>Who speak perfect English

We really have a low bar for successful coins don't we?

its the bare minimum. they have everything else. trust us whales, we are watching this it is 100% LINK material in a few weeks. now is a good time to start.

bump

Minimum ELIX to make it? Currently sitting on 5.4k and wondering how much more ill need to accum.

100k, almost guaranteed to make it to a dollar so thats the target

It'll easily surpass $1 once mass FOMO happens, $10 by EOY

Jeebus, I'm too poor for that.

You just need 5k more

That's more doable, just worried about time remaining.

>t. 1 btc "whale"

Buy as soon as trading comes back online, it's bound to explode soon.

I think we're probably all waiting for that moment right now hah.

What's it actually do?

elixirtoken.io/
medium.com/@elixirtoken

This doesnt appear to achieve anything significant?

heh

Started and buying and selling this coin right after it's first pump and dump. It has been a reliable money maker for me thus far. The buy points are starting to creep up, it's not going to moon anytime soon but the volatility and slow uptrend combined with low market cap tells me this is a good one to buy and sit on for a little while if you're lazy or a good one to buy and sell and buy back again every other day to easily increase your holdings of it.

I don't even see a dev team on here. I'm real sketchy if there's no faces and names.

Seems Elixir is using this opportunity to dump some more coins into circulation....

Ok. This is the sketchiest shit I have ever seen.
I'm dumping

That's only slightly backdoor sketchy...

that is sketchy...why they dump some coins into circulation?

Also their true coin total is well into the billions, forgot where I read it, but once they are fully rolled out this coin is going to be between NEM and Ripple in total supply.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA HOLY SHIT

Yeah but how long is that gonna take?

the "circulating supply" should be the same as "total supply", devs made a request to fix the CMC page

>Also their true coin total is well into the billions

nice fud, pajeet

the max possible supply can't even exceed 50 million because more than half the genesis address pajeets mined all 10 of their batches

I'm not FUD'ing here, I have been buying and selling Elix since after the pump and dump and I plan on continuing that trend. I have no reason to try and take the legs out from under Elix, but I'm telling you the 100% truth here, their total supply is well into the billions. I'll see if I can find the link and show you.

Oh and I don't know where you got the idea that circulating supply and total supply should be the same. The coin is going to be minded through lending transactions, so there has to be unminded coins available or their whole "getting rewards from lending and borrowing" scheme is not going to work out that well. Which is also why they have to have a MASSIVE amount of coins. If this thing does go hot and people are using it on the regular, there is going to be a lot of transactions and without coins to mine they're going to lose one of it's major perks of use.

Still waiting on that link, pajeet

coinex back up

Why you lie?

Can't find it, but I know what I read. It's fine if you want to think 50 million is the limit, but I'm afraid that you are going to be very disappointed when the total sails FAR past 50 million. Since you don't seem to really understand the basic concept of how this coin works and you fail to understand that circulating and total supplies do not have to be equal I suspect that you are simply shilling to get the value you up so you can either dump your bags from the PnD or you are doing what I am doing which is buying low and selling for a small profit only to repeat the process all over again once it falls. Either way, I'm going to keep doing what I do, this coin has already made me a nice amount of money and it will keep doing so for a long time. So in the end we're both winners with this coin. There is truly no need for a pissing contest here, we both agree the coin has value and that that value will increase over time. I'm just being pragmatic and warning people that if they're getting into this thing expecting a moon mission anytime soon they're going to be upset.

It is back up, can confirm.

Just came back for me too, JK he didn't lie.

It looks hard when you have no idea what's going on on those scary charts. Need help buddy?

hey whales its back online. hurry up and pump up price so I can make money.

dis

Goal is 3k to 5k sats faggots. Come on!

lets go to lamboville

Coinexchange back down again.

pump has been postponed

Sadtrombone.jpg

>COINEXCHANGE COMES BACK
>I GET EXCITED AND PLACE AN ORDER
>CANCEL IT BECAUSE TRADER JITTERS
>GET NO BTC BACK
>GOES BACK INTO MAINTENANCE

KILL ME

the lesson here is dont do dumb shit

>placing an order and cancelling an order is dumb shit

Go fuck yourself im not playing around cocksucker

awww poor bby cant get his bitcoin back? thats so sad

WHY ARE YOU MOCKING ME AT A TIME LIKE THIS

Same pajeet dev as minereum. If you fall for this shit you are a dumb ass new fag. Minereum was heavily manipulated downwards, and that ico bullshit where the dev said "OK now 10 mne = 1 eth" to pump the price and dump more of his bags was the most obvious scam.

Don't buy into this shit. You will be dumped on.

-user from 2016

got any info on that dev? or a thread about mne?

Not the same dev user.. doesn't even have the same writing style at all.

I don't even see a dev list on their webpage, but their whitepaper maybe took 10 minutes to write.

he's a champion among men

Accumulated 7.6k so far am I gonna make it bro?

we are all going to make it as soon as coinexchange goes back up.

Why is this coin any good whatsoever?

DYOR faggot

Yea, I did. The whitepaper was shit and there wasn't any names attached to the project on their cheap website.

This. Basically the stupid people deserves to be burned for their own stupidity but I forgot there are still people like the ELIX dev. I'm not saying a bad move, but if more stupid people joins in the game, the better it will be.

ELIX is a cutting edge high tech firm out of the Midwest, awaiting imminent patent approval on a next generation of financial services services that have both huge military and civilian applications.

i got in at 500 sats. im comfy as fuck. there are people that got in at 200-300 range.
should have listened when you had a chance. now we are only looking to spread the word on this awesome project. and give it time in the limelight.

got in at 899 when i could have been in at 500 but fucking deposits take forever

I've been buying and selling all week to accumulate more, I currently have around 40k, gonna keep pushing it until I get over 100k.

i had 100+ at one point and was a top 5 holder.
i took out my initial investment and now am back to 90k or so.

What do you buy it at vs what you sell it at?

CoinExchange is gone daddy gone. Pajeet has all your BTC and you'll never see it again

Their website - elixirtoken.io/ - says they're a loan-based app.

90-120 sats; 130k elix

What are your price predictions for End of Year and mid 2018?

ANONYMOUS TEAM === SCAM COIN

they are former CIA and NSA operatives. cant reveal themselves willy nilly. the russians are out to get them.

Whatever, dude, that website was made in perhaps 2 hours.

they are focusing on developing the coin and app.

1.25 USD pic related

also the app provides advanced race segregation features. so the races dont mix preventing white genocide.