LINK IS GONNA MOON AGAIN GET READY

So, I don't know if anyone has actually been paying attention, but in the last 12 hours LINK volume has went from 18MM to about 25MM with relatively sideways movement of about .40 +/-

This shit is literally about to explode on a another bull run. Get ready for another moon mission within a few hours. It's going to hit a new ATH. I suggest you guys get strapped in now if you've sold and are waiting for the dip, or if this is your first time waiting to enter. This is the most volume LINK has ever had, she's gonna blow lads.

I went all in at .16 and sold at .40, then went all in again at .38 and ready for the next mission.

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/chainlink/

first we get riches
then we get bitches

>sold at .40, then went all in again at .38

that's just moronic

My body is ready

Not the dude but not a bad play considering the current price and the war of souls happening on Binance.

better than selling at .40 and going all in again at .45 bro

weak hands

let the money roll into lambo land

I also sold but this coin is a horse, I will have to get back in at the first dip.. SORRY I DOUBTED YOU LINK

yup agree completely, volume way up, sideways price, it's going to moon again

It'll be interesting to see how it plays out. Kept my hand strong during last bump but I may be tempted to sell some if it goes over 0.60-0.70 and rebuy on an inevitable dip. Either way gonna be good

In hindsight yes, but I was satisfied selling after the first bull run because I had already doubled my money.

But after re-evaluating the market and looking at the meme lines, I could tell that LINK still has a lot of room to grow so I was confident in going back in the market with more ETH and BTC

Also I should correct my post, my first purchase of LINK I wasn't all in, I had some extra BTC and ETH to spare. This second time around, I'm all in aside from extra crypto long term hodl. I regret not buying more the first time, but hind sight is 20/20 and I haven't lost anything, only gained. I'm comfy friend.

>explaining why you are comfy rather than telling that filthy wagecuck nocoiner no fuck off

i might be filthy, but not a nocoiner, nor a wagecuck.

Yeah, because Veeky Forums needs another LINK thread...

Nice job nigger, what will you do with your new found wealth? What's your goal for this year?

I almost went into WTC today when it dipped to 4.5, but decided to go for the second ride on LINK instead. Did I dun goof? I feel like LINK will more than double again soon before WTC will

i do apologize

My goal is to make at least €100k profit, buy a decent car and finish med school.
I think WTC is a very solid investment, they have the team, the partners, the tech and the funding. desu I should've sold yesterday, but I was to busy fapping to my LINK gains I guess.

only bought 1k link, but that might just change my bum life.

Nice, good luck to you man. I hope you make it, and good luck in school also. It's a good investment.

My goal is to hit 1 million in crypto within the year and then re-evaluate what I will do after. I already own my home, and I have an MBA with no student debt or other debts to speak of other than a small mortgage

should've sold my wtc days ago i mean....the news about them winning that competition made the price skyrocket, but a correction was bound to happen. oh well, hodling it is fine too, price will go much higher than this.

how? The guy made 150% profit, sold, and rebought at 145%? and i's now at around 170%?

Leave user alone you pussy

Yo med school user here too. Holding 65k link. we're gonna make it medlinkbrah xx

Team Lambo checking in.

Prepare your anuses.

>1 million in crypto within the year

you don't fuck around...how much you have currently? you seem to have already made it, but good luck to you too anyway.

great, what are you planning to specialize into?

wew that body

MORE MORE MORE HOLY FUCK THOSE HIPS MORE