At the end of the twelfth century al-Malek al-Aziz Othman ben Yusuf, Saladin's son and heir...

>At the end of the twelfth century al-Malek al-Aziz Othman ben Yusuf, Saladin's son and heir, attempted to demolish the pyramids, starting with Menkaure's. The workmen whom Al-Aziz had recruited to demolish the pyramid found it almost as expensive to destroy as to build. They stayed at their job for eight months. They were not able to remove more than one or two stones each day at a cost of tiring themselves out utterly. Some used wedges and levers to move the stones, while others used ropes to pull them down. When a stone fell, it would bury itself in the sand, requiring extraordinary efforts to free it. Wedges were used to split the stones into several pieces, and a cart was used to carry it to the foot of the escarpment, where it was left. Far from accomplishing what they intended to do, they merely spoiled the pyramid by leaving a large vertical gash in its north face.

FUCKING MUSLIM FUCKS, YOU ARE THE WORST FUCKING CANCER EVER!

>In AD 385, Theodosius I directed Cynegius, his praetorian prefect in the East, to enforce the prohibition of sacrifice for the purpose of divination (CTh. XVI.10.9). Exceeding his mandate, Cynegius began to suppress the temples, themselves, including the Temple of Zeus at Apamea in Syria. Its destruction by the bishop there is described Theodoret in his Ecclesiastical History. An attempt was made, but the stone was so hard and the columns so massive, each measuring some twenty-five feet in circumference and held together with iron and lead clamps, that the prefect despaired of pulling them down. Praying for divine assistance, the bishop was visited the next morning by a simple laborer, who suggested that the foundation of three of the columns be undermined and replaced by timber beams, to which he then set fire. "When their support had vanished the columns themselves fell down, and dragged the other twelve with them. The side of the temple which was connected with the columns was dragged down by the violence of their fall, and carried away with them. The crash, which was tremendous, was heard throughout the town" (V.21). The bishop destroyed other pagan shrines in his diocese and Cynegius proceeded to Egypt.

FUCKING CHRISTIAN FUCKS, YOU ARE THE WORST FUCKING CANCER EVER!

All abrahamic religions are cancer.

>les paiens or les orientals sont plus bons que les abrahamics
I'm tired of your memes, don't just degrade a thing without providing a solution or an alternative.

>we shouldn't identify cancer as a problem and fund cancer research because we don't have a definitive cure yet

Religion of KANGZ'N'SHIEET is only true religion.

>the cancer was really aggressive
>the treatment was really aggressive
>there was aggression on both sides

t. redditor afraid to criticize muslims so whenever he does he dresses up in meek "all religions suck" rhetoric to stay safe

cowardly desu

Christianity and hebrew religion isnt bad

t. christfag

But according to Veeky Forums, the Ancient Egyptians were Arabs so Arabs can destroy their own cultural heritage without any problem

This is why BLACK people must reclaim THEIR heritage from the Arabs and the white grave robbers. Only black people respect Kemet

Actually, the gash has been pretty helpful for egyptologists to understand pyramid construction as it's essentially a cutaway exposing the different layers - including the existence of a smaller pyramid within the larger exterior pyramid.

al-Malik wasn't attempting to demolish the pyramid either. At the time there was an ancient Egypt craze in Ayyubid high society, and al-Malik wanted to get inside one to see if the rumors of fantastical treasures were true. This is why the damage was focused on cutting as deep into the structure as possible.

So thanks Muslims, you not only gave us a way to gain insight into pyramid building decades before it was possible with technology to examine them safely, but you also continue to troll LARPers who probably would never have cared if you weren't involved.

Christians destroyed a lot of greco-roman pagan monuments and art you retards.
Comparing them to muslims is totally appropiate in that context.

>egyptologists
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Reading comprehension. The alternative to cancer is a healthy body. You haven't identified what you want instead of Christianity.

Bad analogy. I said solution OR alternative. They aren't the same thing. Describe what you would want in place of Christianity.

That wasn't my point. You haven't said what you want to replace Christianity.

Not him but why would you need to "replace" christianity with something? I don't have a religion and I'm fine.

This is the epitome of cuckoldry
>thank you savages for wrecking heritage!!!
Do you also thank the Mongols for destroying the house of wisdom?

He's bullshitting, there's no proofs of the ayubids ever having an interest in ancient egypt.

He's not.
See Abd al-Latif al-Baghdadi, who wrote extensively on Ancient Egypt in the early 13th century.

Nothing came out of the Mongol destruction, we don't understand anything about the libraries of Baghdad because of them. The Ayyubid attempt however was somewhat useful.

At least Muslims don't worship a Jew

>s-s-stop critiquing me if you can't think of anything else for me to easily critique like OH MY GOD this is actually heresy THIS IS ACTUALLY HERESY