*blocks your path*

*blocks your path*
What do?

Suck his dick

Keep in mind that the painter would have, shall we say, embellished his portrait. That is to say, in reality he was even uglier.

Merge

Charlie needs a woman! Help him! Is there cuty out there who wants a noble man? He has to spread his semen, for his funny face shall live forever!

>dood post renaissance art won't be literal
WEW

Keep in mind that that´s, shall we say, your opinion. That is to say, in reallity you are still uglier.

Bow down to the one true king of Spain

Tempt him with dumplings and lead him closer and closer to the top of a staircase then throw the dumpling ! hahahaha!

Kneel before my rightful monarch and imperator, blessed be his reign!

Have a sperm contest.

I strike up conversation with him. Considering how corrupt and generally nasty his family was, he seemed like a decent person, if not exactly competent in the position he placed.

That's photoshopped, that's the physique of a strongman and actor in the role of his character on the Game of thrones TV series.

The pixels don't lie.

>I strike up conversation with him

"RAGFBBBBBHLLLLLLLRAGBH"

I won't say you're wrong but I will say that what you posted is generally known and redundant.

I think you're an anti-Habsburg shill funded by Soros.

Carolus XII?

Jangle some keys in his face

*Aktion T4 intensifies*

>not
>this
>one

oh my kek

>Play Empire: Total War
>Realize /ourguy/ (Charles II?) is Spain's leader in the grand campaign
I feel like it should be a Veeky Forums tradition to play a full spain game in Empire: Total War annually on the week of his birthday.

KEK