Tell me about Burgundians

Tell me about Burgundians

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facial_width_to_height_ratio
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

They were Proto-Polish Nordics who conquered swarthy Meds.

t. genetics PRO

This, they strike terror into Med hearts and made Med pussy wet. Same happens with Britons today, Polish plumbers dominate the British Isles.

Meds cannot simply compete with PLC warrior.

burgundians are germanic, not slavic

Yes yes but
*post haploshit map*

There's no need to argue about it because all of you are losters that were beaten by pic related

Picture of that lowtest numale always makes me laugh.

t. jealous of his noble pedigree

>mfw Crab People are 1% Burgundian

>lowtest numale
I would bash your skull, toilet cleaner

You look like a literal poster-boy for low testosterone. You wouldn't last 2 seconds with guys like

>You wouldn't last 2 seconds with guys like

True

I would beat them in 1 second, it would truely be a shame if i were to be beaten by a few malnourished Poles

>I would beat them in 1 second, it would truely be a shame if i were to be beaten by a few malnourished Poles

>dude low test beta numale cucks cucks cucks xD
reminder

You look like a bitch. I know it's hard to cope with that fact but at least be less vocal about it, because now you not only look like one, but you also sound like one.

cope

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Facial_width_to_height_ratio

>Conquered by North Germanics
>Conquered by West Germanics
>Conquered by Balts
>Conquered by Russians
>Conquered by French
>Conquered by Russians
>Conquered by Ukrainians

Your hitstory is about foreign people invading you, you are omega males that only know how to bend the knee.

Once again you're wrong. I'm not polish or whatever else you imagined for yourself. see You're simply autistic, you little slut.

What are you then ?

Someone tired of your autism.

>too beta to even spell his own nationality

I will never stop until the entire planet recognize that the Franks were Celts or at least weren't Germanic

>Franks were Celts

Franks were Celts but none of them spoke Celtic languages.

Top notch logic there cuck.

They feared the fish warrior

Not a SINGLE actual information ITT

You memester kiddies better fucking kill yourselves

It's this one french autist who can't stop shitting up every single thread that relates to france in any way. Why he hasn't been banned is beyond me, he contributes NOTHING and ruins literally every thread he joins.

this whole thread is garbage
if you can't see it you're blind

>hapsburg chin
WE
Germanic is a term for language used just like slavic, most Hungarians are the descendants of Slavs enthralled to their Magyar masters

Franks were Germanic.

>call me low test
>don't have the ball to reveal his nationality
>say i act like a bitch
>literally act like a bich

You're a joke lad

Pic related

The first text is from the Life of Charlemagne by Notker, a Frank, he clearly states that his people(the Franks) are a Gaulish tribe.

The second text is from the Notitia Dignitatum, it list all the units of the Empire, you can see that the text mentions the Salian Gauls(Salian is another name for the Franks), and below it states that these Gauls are the Franks mentioned by Zosismus.

I don't give a shit about your pic related, you retard. Franks were Germanic, undeniable fact.

>I don't give a shit about actual evidence

Typical idealistic g*rmfaggot brainlet

But Franks literally were Germanic.

Fun fact: Burgundians left Gotland AFTER the Jews had been expelled from Palestine.

Zionism is as ludicrous as today's Savoyards invading Sweden

Correct, but they likely resembled Polish people more closely than southern French/northern Italian populations.

Migrations almost never involve the native populations being eradicated or displaced. Instead, the conquerors establish themselves as a ruling class.

>the franks are germanic if i ignore the documents that claim otherwise

Self-created ignorance is an abomination user