Remember kids, /pol/ is always right

remember kids, /pol/ is always right

Hahahahahahahaahhahhahahahahahahahahhahahahhhhhahahahhhahahah

Well, you don't need to be from pol ti know that bancor is just another classic jew trick to get more money

So Imagine you have money in the bank right. You can buy stuff with it. Tendies. Body pillows. Figurines. Other shit you're probably into. Now imagine a Jew with a kirby vacuum for a nose comes along, and for whatever reason, you thought it was a good idea to plug in his nose and turn it on, and it sucks your bank account dry, and deposits your money in tel Aviv. This Jew is a kind Jew though, and compensates you with some piece of code that you can't buy anything with, and are also only decreasing in value over time.

This is bancor.

with the jews, you snooze

Gas the kikes race war now

What the fuck happened?
Bad news?
Whale shit?

bancor is one of the only coins that doesnt have whales in control. It literally has NEVER mooned

How's that price floor working out for you??

What happened was Bancor basically had one of the most hyped up ICOs ever, then literally a few hours before the ICO started they changed it to make it an uncapped ICO. So naturally they made hundreds of millions of dollars.

Then it just fucking dumped. And it never, ever stopped.

Time to buy then?

Trends are more likely to continue than reverse. Always.

unironically yes but the gap is huge, try to buy middle or low

stox is becoming a jewcor smart token on Wednesday. it'll be the first. stox will have to buy a few million shekels worth of jewcor to create the reserve to become a smart token. do you think that will affect the market?

wow a wholly jewish scam coin with a hundred million dollar plus market cap went down what a surprise

but seriously even I cant resist a dip that huge

I went all in at the bottom. gonna dump on some kike lovers

> trusting jews
never

user you're really stupid, this price floor thing has already proved that bancors model is unusable IRL
people will simply arbitrage the price floor to death
bancor will never provide liquidity for all the tokens in the world because they simply cannot ever have enough money to do so.

Except for that time you Polcucks were fudding iota and then the literally pumped 20% in half an hour

wow 20%, IOTA is a literal shitcoin

Okay kiddo
Go chase those 6x moon missions on yobit coins with 10,000$ 24h volume

i'm /pol/ and IOTA is the future.
bancor is just a jewish scam

it's not that simple though.

wow really detailed argument user, what can I say to that
>it isn't like it is user
>occam's razor? whats that?

Dude, this is a 10% drop

i want to share this gem with you guys. you think these people are still alive?

> you sound like you want to make money
> tough luck, goy

Ouch

user you're fucking retarded for not knowing the difference between the price floor and smart tokens. arbitrage only happens when tokens are available on other exchanges. the vast majority of short and longtail tokens will not be added to bittrex or polo.

jesus fucking christ

nobancs continue to show their lack of knowledge beyond looking at bittrex charts. lets just ignore the fast approaching protocol adoption a d multiple industry events.
its obviously a fact though that past and current performance indicates future and we shouldn't speculate on what bancor could become.

Search the top commenters profile and read his history. kek

drop looks bigger than it really is, but still this coin is shit.

i was just gonna say this. dude's a trannie and invested in bancor and tezos.

leddit in a nutshell

"Now imagine a Jew with a kirby vacuum for a nose comes along"

Holy shit LMAO

I've made some bad trades but at least I didn't buy bancor.

kek

(((hehehehe))))

Hahahahahahaha pretty unstoppable

ice pls go

Fuckin hell someone was really in a rush to dumb his bags, he probably wanted to get in on LINK fast.

Bancor's project idea was total shit desu, they wanted to be the central bank of crypto. Kek, central bank is exactly what crypto enthusiasts are trying to run from

I disagree

>literally unstoppable

it's been a scam since its inception.