Veeky Forums failure feels

So how do you cop with history and failures of your country Veeky Forums ?
I am Greek and I've been reading a lot of history lately and it just so depressive.
>Byzantine Empire
>Maurice betrayed by his own even tho he tried his best.
>Manzikert 1071, Romanos betrayed again by his own, result was the eradication of the Greeks from the biggest part of Anatolia
>after the death of Manuel I Komnenos everything went to hell
>in addition the 4th crusade happened
>Palaiologoi manage to restore the Byzantine Empire
>everything blow away with the civil war the ensued
>1453 doesnt even matter at this point
>Greece exists again
>1920 invasion of Anatolia
>1922 failure
>Greeks completely eradicated from their ancestral lands
>Greece has no chance of recovering ever or being a decent nation even thought it has been so important through history
>in addition to that Greece will stop existing in 50 years since every country next to it wants a piece of it

>pic related
>never ever

It just amazes me how much can go wrong.

Any similar cases like the Greek one? Where one people loses their lands piece by piece again and again and even their CAPITAL forever?
I think the Greeks are the only people who dont have their capital anymore.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellenoturkism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ottoman_Grand_Viziers
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greeks_in_Turkey#
yenisafak.com/en/world/turkey-offers-help-for-greece-on-financial-crisis-2173323
ekathimerini.com/198722/article/ekathimerini/news/turkey-says-ready-to-help-greece-out-of-economic-crisis
aa.com.tr/en/turkey/turkey-offers-help-for-greece-on-financial-crisis/31008
huffingtonpost.com/tom-ginsburg/a-novel-solution-for-the-_b_7750474.html
moneyturkeynews.blogspot.com.tr/2015/07/turkeys-offer-to-pay-off-greeces-debt.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Native Americans
Iberians (though it ended well for them)
Also
>Romanos betrayed again by his own
That's why you don't use mercenaries. There's a reason Machiavelli shit on them throughout the Prince.

Polands constantly moving borders is another RIP moment
Swedish finns losing identity another
Actual Prussians dying out
Auroch dying out
Varus trusting a Germanic
Ottomans not crumbling sooner leading to Balkan fuck up rather than good identities
Russification not working
Peasants not being possessed and killing Luther then eating his theses

Romanos was winning the battle at the beginnin,g even managed to capture the Seljuk camp, but when he had to retreat back, his rear forces commander didnt cover his retreat, the Seljuks attack and routed all forces.
It was treachery that costed Romanos the victory and the Greek people their homeland.
I just cant imagine why he had to be such a piece of selfish shit.
Yes mercenaries were an issue but not as big as in Yarmouk against the Arabs.
Romanos was an experienced general and knew how to give fights.
The Balkans would always be a clusterfuck.
They started being since the Huns first invaded and made the part south of the Danube a no mans land.
Then the avars, the bulgars and generic slav/mongol/nomad #1292 came

Well the Poles still have a big chunk of land to live and still have Warsaw.
The saddest thing about Prussians is forming Germany but not being part of it in the end.

Now not to be the AKSHUALLY guy here, but is "OUR" state (kαλησπέρα συνέλλην) a continuation of the byzantine empire? If not, then we didn't lose our capital. I think we aren't officially.
Don't cry about the state of Greece. If Greeks actually get their shit together I ahve nothing to be afraid of.

>Russification not working

>Swedish finns losing identity another
Nothing wrong with this since they're not really Swedish anyway

I get you, but as long as you stay in the game you will always go up and down. Life is a wheel and all that.
t. Jew

you are the best phase you have ever been in history id say

also no one answered my question
>how do you cope?

What in your opinion was the biggest mistake? Backstabbing at Manzikert, opposing Frederick Barbarossa and siding with Saladin or the massacre of the Latins?

I get these feels too, a lot, any side that loses a war really and I feel sad.
I'm overcoming this by realising that's why history is kind of beautiful, nothing is ever permanent, things will always change. For countries its just about trying to last as long as you can and living from one decade to the next.
Great men can come, go and revolutionize and make as many changes as they want but it can always fall apart any minute.
My country the UK is going down the drain slowly, at least others get a quick death by an enemy of sword and not one of word. A country gets defeated in a war, theres some kind of tragedy and valour to that. A country keels over and dies after centuries of being one of the major world players, that's pathetic.
All in all the saying "dont be sad that its over, be happy that it happened" is relevent and one day the tide might turn again and your country will rise to greatness. you never know.

Modern Greece is a fairly safe and healthy place. Life expectancy is much longer than in the glory days of the Byzantine Empire, you no longer have to worry about outbreaks of plague. You don't have to worry about raids or invading armies. Does it really matter if your country is a major power or not?

Learn history because you enjoy it. It should be studied in its own context, not as a series of failures to be "banter" about on /int/

Brussels was the Dutch capital but it’s a French city today

Well in contrast to
OP's post being a turk isn't easy either.
>be tiny population of nomads
>one battle lost could mean your pasture land and your whole livelyhood gone
>migrate west
>conquer and settle in anatolia
>ottomans manage to unite the anatolian turks
>more and more conquest leads to gigantic empire and max comfiness
>stagnation, corruption and all the other empire killing stuff happens
>die a slow painful death as other great powers chip away at your territory in the coming centuries
>even the arabs who are our 'brothers' in faith rebel
>we are so weak that a former subject manages to invade
>based ataturk saves us and creates a country along modern lines
>future seems promising
>with ups and downs and a weak democracy and economy we go forward
>along comes this georgian nigger who boosts economy through real estate
>the peasants eat his shit up and basically elect himas dictator
>he even talks shit about our country's founder
>people start to polarize
>either you become a saudi lapdog or you become a degenerate atheist

Atleast greece is safe, turkey on the other hand is going really to shit.

loser mentality

I am a flemish belgian, this is the only feeling I have

Byzantines never sided with Saladin.

Manzikert or Basileios II not making sure to leave a proper heir.

What do you think of Walloons?

The Turks invaded Northern Cyprus in 1974, my dad was from Famagusta. I don't have any inherent hatred against the Turks, as I have been tild many times by my family that we used to live in peace. But what really pisses me off is when you whine about your empire and it's imaginary death, when you still control the middle east and america lets you whatever you want. You lost nothing in comparisson to everyone around you. Stop whinging and act like humans for once in your barbaric history. That georgian retard needs to be overthrown and Turkey needs to become a real country instead of a dictatorial hellhole that annexes and genocides everyone they are scared of.

Well that sucks and everything but the turkish cypriots needed to be protected from genocide, Besides if we wanted cyprus could be ours at the time, the most important parts of the island was taken in a month or so. Basically cyprus was to protect our people not for landgrab.
Also you were whining about your empire so why can't I whine about mine?

>you feel like your people are threatened by genocide so you preemptively commit ethnic cleansing
the turkish disposition everyone

Lazy bums who should learn dutch or get out

Can you blame us when the aftermath of the balkan wars or russian caucassus campaign happened.

>turks worried about being genocided
>when they have genocided greeks, cypriot greeks, armenians non stop the last 100 years
the gut of this roach

>be Welsh
>used to be all over Britannia, what is now Wales and England
>important Roman province and where many emperors came from
>411 AD Rome pulls out and sends Britannia into chaos
>Saxons, Angles, and Jutes take advantage of this and conquer the eastern coast, bringing their families with them later
>over the course of four centuries the Britons lose more and more land, eventually being pushed into either Cornwall, Wales or Cumbria/Southern Scotland
>Wales never unites due to petty politics
>Eventually conquered by the English
>Name literally means 'foreigner' in a land we're native to
>used as cannon fodder for the next few centuries
>now the only things we're famous for are shagging sheep and being stupid and poor, whilst never having any real influence in UK politics besides having a meme party no one takes seriously

>but hey, at least we've got a cool flag

The couple of hundred Turkish Cypriots killed were victims of Greek extremist gangs, they only exclusively killed people that openly oposed the idea of reunifying with Greece. There were often riots between the nationalists, people died on both sides. The rest of the hundreds of thousands of people living in Northern Cyprus had nothing to do with a few gang killings. There was no genocide going on, Turkey nonetheless chose to annex my fathers house in Trikomo and kick out his family. There is no justification for it, eveb though I don't want to blindly hate you, it really boils my blood when you try to excuse war crimes.

Well I'm not going to apologise when you had been killing us too. What I'm trying to say is that its better this way both sides have their own place where they are safe.
Besides how are you sure that those extremist gangs wouldn't have gone further with the killings after cyprus became part of greece.
All that shit in the balkans a century ago showed how barbaric the slavs and greeks could be.
Ofcourse we were the conquerors but that doesn't excuse behaviour like that against civilians.

I'm not even Turkish, but now you're just memeing. The Armenian genocide happened, 100%, but if the Turks had treated Greeks, Serbs, and Bulgars a tenth as badly as those groups treated Turks and other Muslims, there wouldn't be any Greeks, Serbs, or Bulgars left in the Balkans.
Cyprus was invaded by Greeks under the literal military junta that ruled Greece at the time. People who forced their prisoners to drink a liter of castor oil, cruel as shit. There was already the lead-up-to-genocide abuse and displacement of the native Turks on Cyprus going on, Turkey had to protect its people.
Speaking honestly, after all the Ottomans did for the Greeks, letting them keep their religion and culture, developing and modernizing the area, keeping it safe from western Europeans who would convert or slaughter everyone, trying to preserve ancient monuments from Greeks who were tearing them down for building materials; after all the Turks did, the stubborn, senseless, ungrounded-in-reality nationalism of the Greeks is a shitty way to repay them.

I personally think the whole Cyprus debacle was an agreement between the countries, let me greentext it
>junta greece
>turkey that is low key governed by the military
>cyprus gets independence
>greece wants cyprus
>turkey wants it too
>below the table deal
>greek junta arrives and starts killing turks (and greeks that didn't join them mind you)
>invasion.exe
>somehow the greek troops that where there don't suffer any casualties
>the north part is turkish, the majority south is greek, while before they were all over the place
I know it's retarded but still

>a century ago
More like twenty years ago. There were Greeks at Srebrenica, slaughtering unarmed civilians.

>Cyprus was invaded by Greeks
>after all the Ottomans did for the Greeks
holy fuck you have no idea what you're talking about do you

>junta had power in cyprus
>the north part is turkish
Nigger fuck you stop lying. The junta were enemies of the Greek Cypriot government. The whole island was majority Greek both sides. The Turks were a fraction minority unitl they invaded and kicked out the Greeks. It was repopulated by mainland Turks. Literally 90% of the people living in Northern Cyprus today are 2nd generation inhabitants. Fuck you

He isn't far from the truth.
If the catholics would conquer you you wouldn't have your faith or language by now.
All of you would be fake italians.
The ottomans might have taxed the balkans harshly but other powers in that age did the same and also assimilated their subjects against their wishes with slaughter if need be,

>that didn't join them
>greeks

I know that most of us in this thread use English as a second language (myself included), but I do expect you to have a working understanding of the language. And of the history involved.

Greek were never on Cyprus before the war.
Turkey didnt invade to protect its people, turkish cypriots were a tiny minority at the time.
Turkey invaded because the junta of cyprus wanted to unite with greece, something that turkey didnt want to happen.
>after all the turks did
they did nothing.
They were only more preferable than the latins, and thats because the turks were at least muslims opressing them and not "fellow" christians.
The byzantines hated the latins more than the turks.
Ottomans treated Greeks like shit, see: Janissaries.
this user is right
roach has no idea what he is talking about

lets not forget how well the ottomans treated the greeks in 1917 when greece wasnt even in the war and ottomans still genocided the greeks and used them as a scapegoat.

Yes turk I know about amele tabur or however its called in your language, and the black soup you fed the Greek prisoners, and that you put bounty on the head of every greek.

Ah, the infamous muslim tolerance

But the Catholics DID conquer us. The Venetians, French and then the Anglicans. Only they didn't displace hundreds of thousands of people. My dad even served in the British army and became an officer serving all around the anglosphere. Fuck off

But it came after one of the the worst phases. Litteraly the same generation have seen the lowes and highest in our history.
As long as you preserve your identity over thosands of years you become better and stronger with a lot of lessons learned and absorbed into your culture. Greece has its history and noone can't take it away. You have Athens and most of your historic lands. You didn't have Anatolya during some of your best golden ages. You can't expect to get everything. You are more or less a westetn country and your level of living is way better than most countries. Stop being a pussy. It's even an improbable miracle for ancient people's to more or less survive for that long. Most of our old bodies from 500 BC are long dead.

I am satisfied with what Greece has accomplished it's just that they are past-dwellers.

You mean stuck in their history?

I would be if we just had Constantinople
Its a shame to see a city like that
Issue is, Greece has no future.

Classical Greece is a meme. Modern Greeks are mostly related to the Byzantine civilization and Orthodoxy. Naturally, since it came after. Greekdom was centered in places like Constantinople, Thessaloniki and Smyrna. Mainland Greece, i.e. Classical Greece, had been a backwater for a very long time. Athens was barely inhabited.

Modern Greek derives from Byzantine and Koine (lit. "common") Greek which is a pro-Attic/Ionic amalgam of the Hellenic dialects after Alexander's conquests.

A bit of an extreme analogy because I'm too lazy to think of a better one: it's like taking America away from America and giving them an impoverished England instead.

Yes, fixated in the past

We Wuz Bulgarian Kangz and now we're just another dying Eastern European nation

>Greece missed their shot at anime-tier redemption
sucks, brah
maybe you'll get another

I can share a story, not about a single fuck-up by the hands of one man, but by the hands of a stupid opposition with wrong priorities. This would be the history behind the fall of the Brazilian Empire.

>Be a South American colony that got it's independence in the start of the 19th century
>Unlike the surrounding Spanish Colonies, no war for independence had to happen, since the Portuguese Royal Family was actually residing in the colony in fear of Napoleon back home
>An emancipation process with no war = stable economy to develop the country
>Huge work force, although based on slavery
>The first Emperor was kicked out for being a member of the Portuguese Royal Family still, so he had no bussiness there
>The second Emperor, Pedro II, is a beloved national character and a very intelligent man
>Also a very good politician, who got 90% approval rates from the population itself
>Due to his interests in science, the Empire's Industry was the fastest developing one in Latin America, and his love for the Navy granted him the 5th strongest naval power in the world, both in size, strengh and technology
>1888 - Abolish slavery in the Empire to develop it's relations with other world powers
>With the fall of the Mexicans and with a war torn United States, it looked like the Empire was going to be the great American power
>1889 - The opposition, together with the army (who had fought in three wars and was never granted anything for it) and land owners enfuriated by the slavery bill, throw a republican coup to take down Pedro II
>87% of the population was against the coup and had no interest in a republic, let alone no knowledge about it
>The opposition wins, and their ambitions for power are finally satisfied
>The next 70 years would be filled with economic crisis, a huge lack of national identidy, two civil wars, one more coup d'etat and a military coup in the 60's
>Ironicaly, the republican flag had the moto "order and progress"
>None of the above happened

>Costa Rica wants to take our border region and march right into it. Claiming it theirs.
>Scramble to figure out what to do. No army since it had been disbanded in 1904 due to fear of coup.
>Heavy weaponry had been handed over to the US in 1915. Police is basically without arms
>However, luck would have it that we had kept two warehouses full of carbines from the eyes of the US for such an occasion
>Arm the police with it and ship the makeshift army to the border
>Skirmishes left dozens of Costa Ricans dead. Only a few injured on the Panamanian side
>The war is going on our favor as we're winning the engagements
>Regain the Coto
>Suddenly the fucking US shows up
>Turns out they had a bunch of banana producing enterprises on the lands in question
>They had bought the lands from Costa Rica and didn't want to rebuy them from Panama
>Be forced to accept a treaty that cedes the Coto to Costa Rica

BASED

>Cyprus War
complete fault of greek ultra nationalist racist shitheads

>Greek scorched earth tactic in western anatolia after their failure in the 1920 war.

>Greece harboring Ocalan and supporting pkk

>Greece keep putting flags and guns on random rocks in the aegean just to masturbate

>Greece even is so arrogant that they force an independent country to change its flag by bullying in the international arena

Greeks are literally the spoiled kid of Europe. It's a miracle for Greece that Turkey has Erdogan and so much more serious problems now that Greece doesn't even come up in turkish news.

>jannisaries
>treated like shit

PICK ONLY ONE.

gee what should I do, give one of my sons (you dont give a son if you only have one) to the Ottomans so he can receive the best education you can receive anywhere in the world at the time and even have the chance to work in the palace administration and even become a grand vizier one day.

OR

he will just keep fucking sheeps in morea and thinking how did giants build all these old temples

this is why turks will always be superior to modern greeks in terms of statehood and military. no turk would serve in an invading army.

same is true for turks. anatolian heartland is a meme. ottomans were a balkan empire centered around sofia, salonica, manastir, adrianapolis and konstantiniyye oh and smyrna. anatolia was nothing.

>>Cyprus War
>complete fault of greek ultra nationalist racist shitheads
as in greeks wanting to reunite with greece?
yeah, ultranationals indeed my friend mustafa

I pity the Turk for being this inferior.
>hand my orthodox son to the ottomans
>so he can be brainwashed into a muslim tool that will kill christians and expand the borders of the state that opresses me
also
>fuck sheeps
you confuse them with your eastern brothers
>how did giants build all these old temples
greeks went to secret schools and learned all they needed about those giants
you giant faggot

I dont think its even worth answering to this post

thats fucking sad man
also your non white population is declining rapidly

When you have the kind of neighbors who are crocodile-tear-crying mongol-LARPers and neighbors who aren't even in Macedonia not only pretending to be in Macedonia but to be descendants of ancient Macedonians who didn't even live on the same spot as they do and have been gone as an identifiable group of people for millenia and while speaking a language that was introduced centuries later then it's quite understandable.

>lets start killing our neighbours and genocide them. I am sure britain and turkey would just watch while we unify with greece.

what did the greeks mean by this?

and desu I love greeks and greece. I think its the best country in the world along with turkey. hell add even the armenians of istanbul and jews of istanbul. elites of the empire were top tier people. western cucks cant even compete with greek/turkish cuisine and culture.

pearl harbor was a mistake
the resource concerns could have been solved through diplomacy
we could've ended those chinese and russian communists

Any more thoughts. Anyone?

>lets start killing our neighbours and genocide them
>literally the turkish policy for minorities
>go nuts when minor aggression is shown towards tiny turkish minority

>secret schools

yeah greek education went really well after the ottomn academies were gone. are you even serious? greeks, armenians and turks living outside of the above mentioned centers were complete retarded sheep fuckers.

>what did the greeks mean by this?
Push out invaders and retake rightful lands?

>turkish policy for minorities

>all the minorities under ottomans are still alive and intact
>all greek churches in modern turkey are still standing and intact and even fucking active including the greek and armenian popes

yeah ok yorgo go back to your nationalistic history class to hate and blame turks for your destroyed country

yeah good job getting your island destroyed for 50 years as a result

>let's pretend the armenian greek assyrian etc christian genocides never happened
are you even trying mustafa

I thought you meant all Greek nationalism and campaigns, not just Cyprus.

also
>your

Can I ask you something? Be honest. Do you/Turks actually believe in your hearts and under any moral circumstances that Cyprus is anything but rightfully Greek? That their cause wasn't just? That the only reason Turkey isn't there is because might makes right?

my gf is armenian and she is still alive so didnt see any genocide here. meyhaps you mean the armenians who joined russian military and attacked their own state?

wonder why turkish cities have intact churches while even salonica doesnt have any turkish heritage? who is the extremist here that wants to erase a culture?

Any people who lived in/around the balkans know that the only right that is worth something is the right of conquest.

because turks are a worthless race who haven't contributed anything to the world and are aware of this so they keep better people around so their meme empire can survive?

in my opinion it doesnt make sense that greece and turkey are ruled by different governments and that cyprus is divided and an island you can literally swim in 10 minutes from anatolia is ruled from athens.

turkish-greek confederation is the only way to go.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hellenoturkism

>if there are survivors it's not genocide
the power of turkish mental gymnastics
>meyhaps you mean the armenians who joined russian military and attacked their own state
meyhaps i mean the armenians that got systematically killed and or sold into slavery in the first couple of decades of the 20th century for wanting independence

I can agree with that, but it only appears weird because Anatolia isn't Greek as well :^)

how is this not insulting the great greeks? they were such a nation that got ruled by this worthless race for 500 hundred years and only got independent thanks to european powers? how does this kind of approach reflect on greeks? amazing.

>wonder why turkish cities have intact churches
because after kemal genocided anatolian greeks he was ok with having a handful of monuments since greece could never again claim these lands anyway

The city was burnt to the ground in 1917 you fucking idiot. Then the Greek government hired a western architect to create plans for the new city with wider roads, plazas, sewage systems, etc.

Turks were good at war and taking advantage of political and social squabbles, nobody denies that. But usually you're expected to do something with your conquests.

>ruled by this worthless race
>Turks
>ruling anything
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Ottoman_Grand_Viziers

>all the minorities under ottomans are still alive and intact
Pic and link related
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greeks_in_Turkey#
>all greek churches in modern turkey are still standing and intact
Kek, ofcourse, long as you turn them into butt ugly mosques and erect a bunch of dicks around them

yeah all cities in greece were destroyed thats WHY okay thanks bro

this is beautiful so you finally come to my point that ottomans didnt oppress and destroy the greeks but in opposite they co-ruled the empire together. thanks I am off to sleep after this. literally first time I see someone on Veeky Forums come around and join my ideas.

This is why you can never into 1st world

Why is that controversial?

The problem is that you should've stopped pretending and just ceased to exist so everyone could be happy, instead of making it worse by genociding Greeks and Armenians and ruining Cyprus

have you ever heard the population exchange you dumb fuck.

>ugly mosques
yeah I guess thats why turks left greek and armenian patriarchs alone and free in istanbul okay.

literally cant hide the fact that ottomans were too good for greeks and even the modern turks are acting in a fatherly fashion to their old subjects even today.

>mfw turks offered to pay greeks debt a few years ago

constantinople wasn't part of the population exchange you retard, it got emptied of greeks after the pogrom in 1955 following the anti greek policy that turkey loves to follow

the population exchange didnt include the greeks of constantinople and the turks of western thrace

>population exchange
Nigger read the link. The genocide,istanbul pogrom, the discrimination, persecution and anti-greek laws up until 2006, you can't just disregard all these things and pin it on muh population exhange. The population exchange happened, but it wasn't the only fucking factor.
>mfw turks offered to pay greeks debts a few years ago
[citation needed]

you think people loved to stay and hangout after that?

and 1955 events are something I hate passionately. just another dumb clusterfuck conservative islamist parties did in turkey.

the day tht mothefcking prime minister was hanged by based military is the best day of my life.

yenisafak.com/en/world/turkey-offers-help-for-greece-on-financial-crisis-2173323

ekathimerini.com/198722/article/ekathimerini/news/turkey-says-ready-to-help-greece-out-of-economic-crisis

aa.com.tr/en/turkey/turkey-offers-help-for-greece-on-financial-crisis/31008

huffingtonpost.com/tom-ginsburg/a-novel-solution-for-the-_b_7750474.html

>patriarchs left alone
That's the least you could fucking do. Maybe take down the jihad from Agia Sofia's walls and demolish the 4 disgusting dicks around her you fucking teenagers. Also quit ripping off orthodox architecture to build your shitty ass mosques. Everything you have is stolen, the least that is expected of you is to respect it.

Where does it say "pay debts"

>"We are ready to help Greece survive its economic crisis with cooperation in tourism, energy, trade," Turkish Prime Minister Ahmet Davutoglu said in the capital, Ankara.
You lied again

An Albanian built the copy of Agia Sofia anyway

>Hey, we kidnapped your kid, but we got nice dental!

you do realize its a museum right? you racist greeks and those dumbfuck islamists will never get their hands on the building and turn it into a temple again. its how noble mustafa kemal was when he turned that mosque into a museum for all humanity.

can any greek leader done a similar thing? or any other turk? nope.

based kemal.

and never say its the least we can do. believe me no other country would let those patriarchs or any other cathedrals and churches standing in istanbul if they were in the place of turks. u spoiled brats.

That's disgusting

moneyturkeynews.blogspot.com.tr/2015/07/turkeys-offer-to-pay-off-greeces-debt.html

jesus christ how ungrateful you actually are? they are even offering you help. to YOU. who hate them and work against them in every international arena. turks even let you rejoin NATO.

holy fuck you assholes deserve everything nazis will do to you in eurozone.

Name one building as grand as the Agia Sophia that the Turks built in the Balkans. >Protip: doesn't exist.
You stole the temple, and justify this by turning it into a public spectacle for everyone to see the Arabic autism all over her walls

>pay 1.6 million to use it as leverage to steal aegean islands
truly altruistic

>steal islands
>coming from a greek

dont forget how your ministers and chief of staff resigned after he disaster in kardak. if turks wanted to steal your islands they would steal them in a few hours with their superior military. please grow up.

>that source
>i pay you a little cash so you can sell me your homes, military, navy and country
Hahahaha fuck off

>steal
cant steal something that is already mine senpai