What's the most redpilled college major?

What's the most redpilled college major?

Sociology

Gender studies

Social Worker

Why?
Meme answers not appreciated. I'm trying to pick my major for college and I need the opinion of autists on the internet

Tbh you should take a construction job to allow more females in universities

Probably Classical Studies

Sociology is inherently the most far left college major, I was making a joke

Is the subject leftist (i.e. History is right wing nature) in nature or are the departments infested with leftists?

>Please sleep with me: the shirt
Kek

International Relations

So is that shirt complimenting women by saying that they should run things, or mocking senators by implying they're effeminate?

I'm going into Economics. Starting in January.

It's inherently left wing in nature. Sociology is the study and criticism of institutions

But all of our institutions are pozzed and full of leftists. What are they criticizing?

>most redpilled
not going into 400,000 of debt when you could become a commie on 4cocks for free

The capitalist, racist, sexist, homophobic, islamophobic, white supremacist, patriarchy we live in called "society" or some shit

It's basically tuo-effeminate-to-be-a-tradie meme degree where you literally just write political arguments

None of those things are true tho. The people who run our institutions are the same people up call them all of those names.

Id rather be a tradesman but my social class dictates I go to college

historically liberal. Enjoy.

Business, then Law.

By modern standards it's right wing

Something, somthing engineering then.

Financial and Banking Administration. Been studying for 2 years now, the entire world makes sense.

>Sociology
>criticism
screeching_comte.jpg

>homosexuality being redpilled

I was stuck in the same scenario. Ended up with an economics degree. Now I work as a journeyman lineman and make more than my father. Cubiclecucks are retards

What do you like man?
Where do you live?
Do you really need to make money or do you have a parental fortune to burn?
Can you do the math?

Mechanical engineering, easily

If that's the case then major in Law, Business, or Medicine

Depends completely on the faculty. There are some departments like gender studies that are almost invariably shit due to the inherently political nature of the field (by and large men's and women's studies rely on feminist theory, the extension of a political ideology rather than a scientific one), but actual social sciences and the humanities don't have a bias as a subject.

ALL of our institutions? Believe it or not, universities above the professor level are full of conservatives. Corporations are filled with conservatives. Our government is filled with conservatives, especially non-appointee department heads. State and local governments are filled with conservatives. Just because most universities are leftist doesn't mean the rest of our society is. Being a liberal doesn't mean you don't enforce conservative practices when your job depends on it. You're also laughably delusional about the political leanings of the people within our government. By no means are they "mostly" liberal and just because conservatives rave against big government doesn't mean the government isn't the perfect institution, and really the only institution to enforce conservatism.

Better hope he got into the university of chicago then

Preferably with an experienced professor who published great works before Post-Modernism took over College campuses:

>The Social Sciences
Great insight into the Human condition.

>Business
Realize how the world actually works with increasing globalization.

Currently studying History and Business

Business anything. You'll be "qualified" to work entry level at a wide variety of businesses in many fields. If you get too specific with a degree (STEM, psych, teaching) you'll likely have to get a secondary degree to actually work in the field at a respectable level.
Alternatively you can do economics, its essentially business for those that don't get accepted into the business program.
Protip: take all the easy gen eds your first two years to pad your gpa a bit.

And I do have to add...

Geopolitics is a bigger pill than political science.
>Political Science is bullshit.

>professor who published great works before Post-Modernism took over
>still active
Yeah nah. Those guys got an emeritus in their title.

STEM

I cannot believe I am the first to mention mathematics, the purest field out there.

Well, it depends on where you go. Although these people are a rarity, you'll be amazed that there's still a few working.

Alternatively, there are professors that expand on their previous works, and give lectures on that basis.

That's because op was asking for right wing bias, and an apolitical degree doesn't fit the parameters.
Also stem faculties almost invariably mimic the average disposition of their institution since they're plebs at politics, so usually pretty liberal.

Can't get a degree in geopolitics.
Best bet would be Polisci/economics + a strategic language

user here.

Well, I don't necessarily recommend a degree in that subject. Rather, several classes or (If you get hooked) a minor to get a foothold on the subject.

At least enough to be properly educated in the subject, to then continue on your own. There's a lot of reasons to take geopolitics over any political science courses. I can recommend a few books or youtube channels (if autism high) to get a taste of what to come.

Mathematics