>it's not a picture of headless corpses

>google Britain
>they are down to their home islands

KILL YOURSELF
FUCKING REPUBLICAN SCUM

Sure but first why don't you expose that neck of yours real quick for me

>Google "Soviet Union"
>it doesn't exist anymore

I'd agree that the French Monarchy was pretty fucking autistic, but you guys just turned everything way more boring.

>google saint-denis
>click on images

t. bourgeois fermiers-généraux

>google "germany"
>it still exists

>google Soviet Union
>it doesn't exist anymore

>bourgeois
Actually the republitards were the bourgeois.

>google "jew"
>every other image result looks like it could have come from /pol/

>every single bourgeois fell on one side of the conflict
>none of them at all benefited from the monarchy
get off my board brainlet

>google "United Kingdom"
>not under D I R E C T R U L E F R O M L O N D O N

Serious for a second.
Why were they so good in this war? God-tier general?

why were the germans so good in ww2 initially? because they had a better understanding of warfare in lieu with their technology than pretty much anyone else at the time

Ironically enough Stalin originally wanted to let Germany keep most of its eastern territories, he was the one who offered the western allies reunification in the early 1950's (based on the 1937/1919 borders confirmed by the allies themselves multiple times to be the valid borders of Germany to this day) but they ostensibly refused

Rearmanenet didn't begin under Hitler. The Weimer Republic had several secret weapon programs going on throughout the Interbellum Period. For example, the He 111 was designed in secret, with the premise of designing a new type of cargo/passenger plane being used as cover. Same with u-boats. Even though Weimar Germany was banned from having any u-boats, there was still development going on in secret. Germany probably did more inter-war weapon development than any other country despite having to do everything in secret.

>google aztec empire
>it's a picture of the fall of Tenochtitlan

their success has less to do with actual rearmament and more to do with military theory
of course the rearmament had a lot to do with it, but if they hadn't subscribed to the blitzkrieg-maneuver doctrine, where movement is key, they definitely wouldn't have taken poland in a month and france in one month and a half