Just finished selling all my LINK

Just finished selling all my LINK.

Feels so fucking good.
I made over $120,000 in total on this coin.

What now?

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/pkUzHR2
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>What now?
now you watch as i make a million dollars by end of year

Cry when in moons?

such larp, much wow

well shilled faggot

Complete retard here
Where the fuck do I buy LINK?

Pink wojack in a week

Get on the MAGA train, hasn't started yet!

discordapp.com/invite/pkUzHR2

Move it into doge so that movements of 1 satoshi up or down equate to 1k USD movements
;)

Binance or Etherdelta.

>5x ico price in less than a week
>not a moon
Greed kills

And it never will. Another scamcoin trying to cash in on altrightcucks.. Too bad the devs dont realize that their target audience are broke ass basement dwellers.

Fuck you get lost.
Too risky.

Nice LARP

lol you fucked up. DYOR, it isn't a pump n dump shitcoin.

>everyone who is successful has to be a larp
I'm not larping at all. Just kind of bragging, I guess. And asking what to do next, since I first heard about LINK from here.

Later bitch don't ever come back

if you made 120k that means you had invested over 25k, which is big money

no one with that kind of money just strolls around asking Veeky Forums what to buy. And if you are, you will lose it real quick.

should be easy to prove it

>inb4 i dont have to prove anything to you guys blah blah balh

Thanks a lot man
So basically I buy BTC from localbitcoins, send it to Binance, exchange for LINK, wait and do the opposite then cash out on local when it rises in value?
Do I need some kind of a wallet or will holding LINK on Binance suffice?
I'm sorry I have no idea what I'm doing yet

go all in obsidian

people are still buying blocks 1000's at a time you probably could of held onto it for a little while longer and dumped before going to sleep or something

Yes...we fucking do lol. If "we don't" then I feel even better knowing that I was already beyond your expectations..
I had roughly 55k before LINK and put in nearly 40k of that. Then I pretty much just waited for a bigger exchange and decided this is it.

I can teach what to do over skype if you like, but for a fee.

Let me know and I'll give you my email to do that.

what you're doing is trying to FUD LINK, faggot

I'm also wondering when exactly you sold 240k LINK tokens? Certainly not in the last 4 hours.

I see that too but to be honest I rarely hold anything outside of ETH and BTC so this was a huge, huge leap for me already.

I'm not really comfortable sleeping on something like this or even staying away from it too long.

Yes, you can do that.

If you want to safely store your LINK, use myetherwallet.com. LINK is an ERC-20 token, so your ETH wallet can store them.

Don't leave them on an exchange for too long.

Slowly and surely over the last day or so, including the last 4 hours yes.

It's not hard to just set orders for small amounts and wait knowing you own a lot of the order book and watching it kind of get eaten.

well someone just dumped 15BTC worth and its triggering some big sale blocks so you may of just missed a bullet..but youre right i definitely wouldn't have gone to bed on that

Thanks again

Buy in etherdelta and go full retard already

I'm doubtful anything else exists yet that will excite me like LINK did at first, but if anyone here thinks something else out there is worth going in with a big amount on, mostly referring to ICOs only here, let us know.

You're a newfag and you have no idea kek

Now you buy again at the dip.

BAT and XRP have some fun events coming up

Not yet.

Congrats on your profit, user. Nothing wrong with selling when you're way up. I'm holding over 600k though, and not planning on selling for a while. Even if it dips here and there, I figure it will continue to trend upward for a while. I'd rather just add more on the dips than risk selling and buying back in.

can someone give me the discord

What do you mean?

>What now?
ODN

>he took the ceiling frogposter advice

It's an intense denial of reality to think that Chainlink's rise is related to anything its potential

>What now?
Fuck off.

anything but its potential I mean