Sell your LINK now

Sell your LINK now.

Other urls found in this thread:

nasdaq.com/article/this-020-cryptocurrency-is-set-to-soar-by-december-2018-cm853317
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Quit trying to buy LINK's on sale with FUD and pay up to market price. We all know it's going to change the world.

Ripple will get BTFO.

does Painlink have Dr. Ben Bernanke in its corner? no.

This will be the day XRP takes a giant shit all over you

kys nigger

the comparison to xrp is batshit insane. i love it

xrp
>fastest transactions out of any decentralized network
>can do icos on it
>implementing smart contracts
>solves the oracle problem

Link
>restricted to the slow and clunky ethereum network
> a simple dapp - vitalik is 100% right about the valuation
>only 2 developers

The memes are out of control.

Does XRP have SWIFT? no.

In fact I saw an interview with the CEO of cripple and he got flustered and dodged when the intervewer brought up the fact that Swift wasn't going to join them and were starting their own project.

superb fud.
9.5/10

but we all know only link solves the oracle problem

Does the FED back LINK? Um... no.

Does the FED shit on Russian scams? Um... yes sweetie

LINK will crumble Oct. 16th

Neither does link.

>bbut muh demo with a heap of other contestants

Don't support the Fed.

Can someone make the its scared star wars meme with ripple as the monster and chainlink as the jedi

nasdaq.com/article/this-020-cryptocurrency-is-set-to-soar-by-december-2018-cm853317

And you actually think swift is going to bother witht he Ethereum network? The very network that chugs whenever a moderately popular ico takes place? Get real moron.

Best case scenario is they hire Sergey to develop their own one. They will never use Chainlink. They won't want to bother with purchasing Links of exchanges when they can do their own and secondly the ethereum network is way too slow for the volume of transactions they process.

If you're memeing to raise the price then well done because even my retarded friends are spouting this bullshit.

fucking virus

Have you even read the whitepaper? Mainnet solves this when SWIFT Implements it into realworld transactions.

centralised bs lead by dino jews

or

fresh faces with a simple more mutable product that doesnt seek to usurp the power of bank

>xrp

>solves oracle problem

you dont get both, new friend

Nope

Banks like centralization and their own kind.
Not ancap decentralization meme headed by two literalwhos.

Man I want to believe this will rocket, but I have held this thing for a long time and it has had a lot of awesome news, but done nothing. In fact for each great piece of news, the price would go down.

I got in at $0.14 and have been buying a little more every time it dropped below $0.17. Still nothing amazing. I could sell now and have boring mediocre profits, but honestly that's what stocks are for.

why didnt you guys listen to me?

Expect HUGE Ripple news in the next few days.. and leading up the the unveiling of the NWO currency

I'm listening. Why do you think it will do so well? And how is this coin connected to a big jew like Bernanke?

They paid him a fat speaker fee.

Yes goys, listen to uncle Ben. Sell your chainlink

Why do you want the federal reserve in your corner exactly?