Protip: 2000 MAGA is going for 4$ on tradesatoshi right now. Buy it and forget about it

Protip: 2000 MAGA is going for 4$ on tradesatoshi right now. Buy it and forget about it.

Thanks me in a few months.

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/pkUzHR2
tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MAGA_BTC
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I have mined over 100k. Seems like this could be a niche coin that takes off like Doge.

>pls buy my sell order

Nah man, I'm not selling until MAGA is worth 1$ ea.

62,984,825 max coin supply... 13M of the coins have been mined so far... 99% will be mined by Trump's 2020 campaign.

America has a population of 350M people, do the math. Once this goes viral and even 20M people put a few dollars in it..

Like I said.. just buy it and forget about it. 4$ is nothing.

hello kind sir can i please have maggcoin for lambland thankyou ??

MAGA to the moon!!

Come on our Discord

Anyone still donating MAGA?
Ab6UTqtfH3RrWxQ44WdRi7cgmgBs97zCwq

Get on the Discord man! We have proper bots now.

Wanna mine MAGA on the shitty spare PC's at my work but they have Intel integrated graphics. Can I still use cgminer? Which version would I need?

what does this token do?

You'd need proper GPUs like Nvidia or AMD. :(

It's a cryptocurrency and payment network that is intended for the MAGA/right/conservative communities. Huge target market.

if you buy this you are retarded

Makes Crypto Great Again
Brick by mothafuckin brick!

Why tho? It's a solid shill

Or god damn brilliant.. if it goes viral, this is explosive. Huge network effect.

Look what happened to Doge. MAGA is hot right now.

Hello there, my name is Donal- *cough* Ronald Frumpf, and I would like to know more about this "MAGA" coin.

Get a cheap nvidia thing that supports Cuda 9.0 at least, I've made 3k MAGA with a shit GTX 750 that I had sitting in a drawer for 2 years and I was about to trash away, it's not that much but when it moons to $50 in Trump's 2nd term, I will sure be in lamboland, it still gets me ~30MAGA/day but difficulty is increasing exponentially so do your homework and start mining user.

Virtual contracts & API's for developing and financing Trump's wall future add-ons, like building a real 700mph Hyperloop better than Elon's Cuck shitty 190mph plebbit designed '''''''hyperloop''''''' concept that will connect San Diego to Florida in less than 3hrs, NASCAR racetracks, Trump hotels, golf courses and Roman styled arenas to feature deathmatches between Bad Hombres captured in the desert and wild beasts at each hub, because no one likes a boring wall, it'll be YUUUGE!

>cheap nvidia thing
What do you mean by this? A card or some type of standalone? I just have 6 PC's sitting idle around me at work so was hoping I could put them to use even if they were slow.

+ A decentralized army of patriotic robots interconnected by blockchain technology and smart contracts to secure the wall and shoot down all trespassers.

>using work consumables to mine shitcoins

A)You hate your job and you don't give a flying fuck if you get fired
B)Your IT dept. is retarded and doesn't give a flying fuck
C)You're retarded and you're in charge of the IT department and you don't give a flying fuck

Either way, there's a CPU miner. It sucks, but if you have access to multicore server grade parts, you should be able to squeeze some hash from them. If you're on option B or C, gib it a shot.

What type of computers ? Do they have GPUs?

Also MAGA has a limited market cap that DOGE lacked, it was a cute idea but having an unlimited cap is the main reason why it failed to 'keep on the draft' and stay climbing in value and relevant.

It's B. They're a family of redneck morons. I downloaded the CPU miner but couldn't figure it out. I've only done a bit of mining several years ago with cgminer so I'm not that well versed.
No. Intel integrated graphics. That's the issue.

He said they have intel IGP's so GPU mining is out of the equation, at least if he can't lure his IT overlords to finance some new Quadro McGPU's to crunch numbers. I assume they have PCI-e ports and at least 300w enterprise grade PSU's as any biz grade PC from 2006 to date so upgradeability isn't out of the equation.

Fuck yeah! Buying 100k

Just go buy some MAGA man... Its dirt cheap right now. Save yourself the trouble lol.

tradesatoshi.com/Exchange?market=MAGA_BTC

Nah, these are shitboxes. Call center machines so no need for gpus at all.

One of those few moments on Veeky Forums where people can actually say buying 100K LOL..

100K MAGA is about 200$, btw keep in mind.. 100K MAGA is a shit ton considering there are only 13M coins right now and there will only ever be 63M.

desu unless you're renting asics it's easier (and cheaper) to just buy maga now
i fear the mining golden age is over

youre completely right user

Im buying maga and jesus

Rofl someone just bought 100K MAGA

MAGA is #4 in volume on TS.

pic related.

just watch MAGA become one of the top cryptos.. thanks to strong network effect. while all of you idiots were chasing scam ICO pump and dumps. enjoy your links and neos.

>thanks bought 100k

get on our discord dude..

Nice, just bought 100k

>0,06btc
oh wow amazing

no one is buying your bags. reported all of your posts, shill

haha nice :P you really bought 100K

Fuck off. What bags? We literally just got listed man 2 days ago.

Go shill your scam ICOs.

>heh, reported

all im gonna say is i've been shilling harder than shareblue on a sunday about this coin

AKN1CDcvBw77CsJ3NpYKFWRFy6RWGXGWRV

Get on our discord brother. All the magic happens there.

nice ;)

Is tradesatoshi legit ? Read a lot of shit about this site

I think most of it is just FUD, it's a little slow and maintained by a few people but it works.
If you're unsure just use a burner email and don't keep any coins you care about sitting on the exchange forever.