ODN seems decent but

-They were begging people to help get listed on exchanges.
-People on slack talk as if the ICO was a money grab.
-The team seems like a bunch of fake made up people. Only found two on linkedin and they seemed faked.
-The dev team hardly talks on slack.
-People calling them out on Bitcointalk as a scam.
-The only time they responded on bitcointalk was when they were talking about marketing.
-Everyone says theres a working product, where can i find it? is it useable now?
-Why were people getting paid two days ago to shill odn? seems fishy if your going to pay people on biz to shill your coin.
I want to be into ODN, the platform concept has merit. Am I just paranoid?

go fud somewhere else.

the devs are chill. when someone in their slack got scammed they found out who the scammer was and forced the scammer to uphold his bargain w/ the guy he was trading with.

if they wanted to use this as a money grab they could have kept the unsold tokens for themselves instead of burning them.

the team is also super active on slack so im assuming you're a troll trying to fud for cheap tokens. just buy and stake or learn to trade.

You are just paranoid. Now buy ODN like a good goy

keep FUDing plz. i wanna buy more

ODN is a scam. I would just get what you can for it, sell it on cryptopia asap. Its not worth it.

Wait wtf? I got literally the exact opposite vibe from the slack. Are you sure youre on the official slack? They answer everything immeditaley with incredible detail and patience

I just want someone to prove me wrong, I'm very willing to be wrong on this. I want odn to be successful.

kys, nigger. how's that for proving you wrong.

ODN is a shit coin with no business or gov't connections, no demand for their product. Guaranteed to flop.

Its legit man. If you are still not sure just ask those question on slack and you will hear it directly from them

and about that pay by shill bullshit. Wtf man it was just a giveaway. I also give away like 300odn last week just for fun.

Why are you asking on biz? If you are really interested in this project, go to their slack, show them your points, and wait for an answer. Then you can come back and warn people if this project is, indeed, a scam.

any coin with BLACKSTONE as a dev is a guaranteed x5. He doesn't have a first and last name. It's just BLACKSTONE. Look at his pic. He's basically a crypto god.

I'm balls deep in this coin guys and I'm not selling until it's x5.

Go ahead and challenge the devs in slack. Do it. You'll do fukken notin. Ya bitch.

I've seen some fud in my day but this is just bad. Really really bad. Unless you're seriois in which case I just feel bad for you.

that isn't a retort

Bruh you’re trying to fud a coin with an active slack where the devs are actually reachable and transparent. Nice try.

Honestly ODN has some of the most community-oriented devs I've seen so far. I get good vibes from the slack and I've been there since the ICO. It's legit, guys

lmao, theres a dev in the discord as well. If this was a scam, theyve certainly made themselves susceptible to blowback

Don't own this coin but the asking for help getting on exchanges isn't uncommon now. Blame polo and bittrex and the SEC.