Zero Sum Game

I have been on this board for a couple months now, and it's time to stop listening to the shills. Crypto is a zero sum game, and you WILL get fucked. If you are casually browsing this board, get out. NOW. This will be one of your only chances.
The days of people making money from crypto is over. I managed to get in during the last hurrah in June. Since then everything has stagnated and decayed.

The entire crypto market is definitely a bubble. All ICO's consistently miss milestones, shift goalposts, and genuinely scam people on what they invest in. ALL COINS ARE GUILTY OF THIS. They will promise you tech upgrades and a merch store; suddenly plasmania atomicon swaps mechazord 2.0 update is shoehorned in and everything else forgotten.

All these companies get millions upon millions of dollars for speculative hype and no product, Meanwhile actual entrepreneurs like myself with working products and proof of concepts are essentially pan handling to deaf ears.

Get out, invest in yourself. Fuck this place and fuck biz. I never will trust any of you again. I plan on living in a chevy asto and growing my business.

Do something with your life biz, stop looking at charts, stop looking at Veeky Forums. Grow your life.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm guessing you didn't but Link....

Thanks for the pasta

>sour grapes

>t. guy that has no trading experience

He's right. Normies are dumping their life savings into BTC right now. We'll probably reach $10K but it's definitely a bubble.

The LINK FUD is getting awfully creative.

All of you assholes can lie on the internet but how long can you lie to your parents about the 'sick gains' you have made?

Whether you like it or not you have to face the music. People making money here got in 2 years ago.

I hear people talking about bitcoin IRL everyday. It's on all the cable news shows. We're definitely entering the mainstream adoption stage.

TOP KEK!

Cry more, no-coiner.

Your a pussy. I've made a shitload of money strictly investing in icos. Flip half and hold the rest. Started at the end of June and it has literally been unreal. Think the problem is there are to many lazy fuck cucks who won't do there own research and follow the fag shill train

>Game
Your a pussy. I've made a shitload of money strictly investing in icos. Flip half and hold the rest. Started at the end of June and it has literally been unreal. Think the problem is there are tuo many lazy fuck cucks who won't do there own research and follow the fag shill train

>$1
Kek enjoy wasting your hard earned dollars on play money
>$5
Haha WOW people are still buying this buttcoin shit?
>$50
LMFAO THIS BUBBLE WILL POP ANY DAY NOW
>$200
JEJEJEJE BITCOIN COLLAPSE SOON
>$1000
HAHAHAHAHHAHAA LIKE JUST GET A REAL JOB
>$5000
ANY DAY NOW....... HAHAHAHAHA

All bark and no bite. You say I am a moron but the fact is you simply are from a richer family and had more monopoly money to play around with or simply was more luckier. You think pump and dumping icos is 'smart investing' and that you are some cutting edge wallstreet trader.

You aren't your someone with daddy's money who is getting lucky. That is if you've even made any money.

>Was unemployed after getting laid off in 2013 and had $40k fiat in the bank
>BTC was $40

IT WAS FUCKING MONOPOLY MONEY, WHO WOULD INVEST IN THIS

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Greater_fool_theory

Crypto basically

Gonna work uber until I raise $1000 to buy and trick out one of these babies to see the world, wish me luck.

PASTA
havnt seen this posted in a while

I'm flattered but this is my own OC, although I have see posts with the zero sum game term before.

I know that feel OP.

I run 2 working crypto projects. The first was really top tier, worked well, got a few users, most wanted noting to do with it because it involved using cryptocurrency.

Second one was hard as shit to get the funding together, had to sell everything in my house to get enough money just to operate the site. Its making me enough money to live on and save but geez. Couldnt find any cryptocurrency investors to back either project even though both are fully functioning working examples of what tons of shitcoin ICOs claim to to do.

Now I dont need any investments/etc. and I can breathe easy.

The thing is most investors dont want a working project. They want just the hype so they can sell at the peak of hype and anticipation. A fully working project isnt what ICO buyers want, because if the project works as intented there isnt some imaginary goal that will propel its value higher all of a sudden. Its then just the day in and out slow grind of accumulating customers and growing.

Buy dgb

can you direct us to this project.
Tbh, only want to invest (Ripple & Factom are my only big hodls atm). this gambling shit makes me want to die.

WE

Don't think that's necessarily true OP, I've done pretty well for myself. Sure, I've made my fair share of losses (mainly due to bagholding) but have overall made 6x what I started with a couple of months ago so I'm pretty happy with that.

Everything in economy is a zero sum game, not even gonna waste time reading this
Faggot go study

>The days of people making money from crypto is over
>He didn't 4x at the very least on Walton

cryptowat.ch maybe?

Nigga u stoopit.

I am a normalfag and have made unbelievable returns compared to the stock market.

I actually really enjoy looking at charts. Have turned my initial $15k into about $30k so far and only been dabbling in shitcoins for a little over 2 months. I like this place.