LISTEN UP LINKIES

There is a lot of lies and shilling around Chainlink.

Here are some of them

>it is like XRP and better!
No. XRP solves the oracle problem, yes. But their main selling line is the fact that they can process transactions faster than any other network.

Chainlink is fundamentally restricted to the Ethereum network. The very network that can barely do anything when a moderately popular ICO takes place.

No, it will never each anywhere near the valuation of XRP.

Further the Ripple networkl is implementing smart contracts and you can already do ICOs on it. It's a competitor to Ethereum. Chainlink is a simple DAPP on Ethereum. There is no comparison to Ripple.

Yes, Vitalik is 100% right about it being overvalued. Not that he never said that about any other coin except some memery about him saying that Ethereum is only worth $8 (which is false).

>Partnership with SWIFT

Not confirmed. Best case scenario is that they get Sergei to build one for them. They will NEVER use Chainlink for 2 reasons

1. Why bother buying Links from retards manipulating the price on exchanges when they can make their own? They have the connections to do their own version

2. Ethereum is waaaaaay too slow to even match their current transaction standards. Even ripple, that boasts 2 second transaction times is struggling to keep up.

The memes are fantastic. I understand holders want to pump and dump. Anyone that's been here longer than a year has seen this over and over again.

Let me be the voice of reason new coiners and retards alike. You are getting played hardcore. It started as a coordinated shill and now Frankenstein's monster is alive and on a rampage.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/739sbb/chainlink_will_get_you_a_lambo_and_heres_why/
hudsonjameson.com/2017-08-06-advising-status-smartcontract/
the-blockchain.com/2017/08/22/smartcontract-com-used-swift-announces-technical-leaders-advisors-launches-chainlink-connect-smart-contracts-off-chain-data-payments/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Thank you OP

You're welcome. Spread this information. Fight the disinfo

>linkfags come out admitted to mass fudding when token got listed
>hardcore shilling for the past 24+ hours, anyone questioning the fomo hype is attacked
Pretty obvious whats going on here. SIBOS is going to be a massive dump.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Anyone that said a good word about link a week ago was attacked.

Now it's the complete opposite. It's amazing effective they are. I am seeing the exact same memes on Reddit now

>XRP solves the oracle problem, yes.

This statement made you lose all credibility

Good luck then user. I'm sure a monolith like SWIFT is eager to buy your Link bags you fucking mongoloid

SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL SELL

bump

YOU MAKE ME QUESTION EVERYTHING FUCK

titanium hands user, titanium hands

There is a war for your fingers user. They want you to click the buy button

Ripple doesn't solve the oracle problem yet. Everything else you said is completely correct.

Chainlink is a good idea but I think it's being driven far into overvalued territory. The fall will be huge. Ride the memes and make a profit. Let the holders eat your dust. That's the game.

It was all a ruse?

I don't know what to trust anymore

Dumb fuck you're speaking like the Veeky Forums shilling is responsible for the jump in price on LINK the world is bigger than biz my friend, get the fuck over yourself.

Bump again
The lack of replies challenging OP's claims is quite telling.

>Chainlink is fundamentally restricted to the Ethereum network.
This...isn't even true.

Ripple's tech is so fucking sophisticated too. They could certainly implement some design that would blow the fuck out of chainlink in such huge proportion. David Schwartz is a madman genius at ripple too so sell this bullshit for certain

I love hearing this angry line over and over again. It influences it a lot. The memes need to reach a few whales and boom you have a rise. There is no coincidence that now even people I know in real life are saying the exact same illogical shit that has been memed on biz hardcore.

Okay, my mistake. Thanks.

Massive buying action on etherdelta just now. Here we go!

The angry responses are slowly creeping in. Notice they all lack substance.

>fundamentally restricted to the Ethereum network
>XRP solves the Oracle problem
>chainlink is a DAPP on ETH network
>money skelly saying eth is overvalued is false
>SWIFT can just get sergey to create their own decentralized (because clearly in Swift’s network node operators would be doing it for free since they don’t want to support the pumped LINK value) oracle network without having to deal with this pump and dump

wew lad

There isnt much talk about link on anywhere but Veeky Forums and a few discords/telegrams.
We see a lot of traffic here as well. Dont fool yourself into thinking tricks played here dont impact the market.

The amount of retard in this thread.

I know which discord youre on, saw you talking.

You are just butt hurt and probably holding ripple from ATH coping by trying to "help."

Chainlink can work on any blockchain.

There is a reason the total supply and circ supply is different.

Thanks man, thanks
I should believe you're a shill too
But that fucking weaboo image says it all

damn did you see those 350k link buys x 2 at .0015

He knows it does. They have been shilling on reddit too. Notice they use the exact same language and memes.

reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/739sbb/chainlink_will_get_you_a_lambo_and_heres_why/

btw fuck ripple. THose niggers released a tweet and created massive hype. Those bastards have been around forever and havent created shit. FUCK THAT POS THAT RUNS RIPPLE.

I agree, however I think other anons should hold both just in case.

Please dump your bags before sibos

Who has time or even gives a fuck to respond to all the fud? It's a joke.

thank you based animeposter

thank you OP. time to dump now

>reddit.com/r/ethtrader/comments/739sbb/chainlink_will_get_you_a_lambo_and_heres_why/
all coordinated fucking shilling
>0.02 LINK has been deposited into your account.

the real anime-chan is deeply invested in chainlink...

Ripple isn't a competitor to Chainlink. It's a lie.

IM NEW TO CRYPTO

WENT IN AT 1300 LINK (All my money) at $0.21

I'VE MAD GOOD MONEY BUT DO I ABORT OR HODL WITH HOPES OF $5.00 USD

DELET. I'm not finished dumping yet

ER20 tokens are junk kid

it works with different blockchains.

fudders still trying to accumulate this late cause they know its a rocket.

THIS IS WHAT IM AFRAID OF

ripple is shit bro. its some vankers powerplay.

links tech is actually much better for theethereum ecosystem, which will be king.

lets not forget about metropolis and plasma.

link will go on a plasma chain that can process 100x faster than a vosa network

ripple is actually the unpopular alternative using big names in banks to prop themselves up

the future is decentralised, and ripple will quickly becoke dino tech once casper metroplis and casper will be implemented. this is soon and ripple actually will be much slower at interacting with the ever developping eth network.

ripple is dino tech backed by dino bankers. dont fall for the meme

The presentation is important. Your analysis is completely useless. The true value of Chainlink will be revealed to the world during the presentation, it can be good but it can also be bad.

LOL

LOL
LOL
So you are saying ethereum is a useless coin just for ICO's?

Discord coordinated FUD. All of you Fudders are just afraid of the big storm called LINK which will utterly destroy your XRP in the next few months````` and you know its unstoppable. Don't fall for these anime posters Veeky Forums.

Thanks I have just sold 100k LINK

>Discord coordinated FUD
Lmao, nothing compared to the shilling we saw yesterday. 9 threads on the front page all of them filled with the same shitty copy pasta.

You're wrong about Ripple entirely but right about the lack of a true SWIFT partnership.

So 5/10 FUD OP

I dont know who to believe. I'm scared. My life savings are in this and I don't know what a blockchain is. How am I supposed to know what's going to happen? Price hasnt moved in a long time, I feel like it's going to explode, but in which direction? If I hold and it crashes, suicide is the only option. Please, help me. Someone must know.

> Price hasnt moved in a long time.

It raised 30% less than 12 hours ago...jesus fucking christ user. Lower your fucking standards.

I just sold 10 btc worth of LINK

expecting a dip overnight. May buy back tomorrow

>9 threads on the front page

Maybe because it mooned fucking hard?

Anyways enjoy your xrp bags, you better sell them before the real king arrives.

send me your coins.

I'll keep them safe

Have you made gains? When did you buy in? you can sell half if you've made massive profit and reduce your risk position

IT'S PLUMMETING ON BINANCE KEK

FUD SUCCESSFUL

hodl..it hasn't even started dipping yet how weak handed can you be

SELL SELL SELL SELL

Time to buy in the dip.

Just liquidated my 40k LINK, its too risky long-term, plus I expect a substantial dip on Sunday, so i can always buy back later. Thanks guys for the info

See you from the moon.

just sold 500k :^)

Fuck it I'm selling this shit is too stressful

THIS SHIT IS GETTING DUMPED HARD

>dumped hard
>just 300

If you've made very good profit, which most of you have, I strongly recommend selling now. You can always buy back later. Remember: what goes up must come down, and what goes up very quickly usually comes down very quickly. Good luck anons.

But anons should hold both, because they both represent potential gains in the future. Big gains.

Biggest fud thread so far, I am impressed.
However, none of what you said is backed up by any fact, just opinions and baseless speculations of your own.

IT'S CRASHING SELL SELL SELL

>ripple doesnt process transactions faster than anything else on the blockchain
>eth doesnt get congested when heaps of people are trying to buy into an ico
>chainlink isnt a dapp
>moneyskel didnt say it was overvalued
Literal retard.

everything you said is misinformation or just plain wrong and I'm not wasting my time refuting every point.

Please keep your convictions and hold XRP. I'll hold LINK. Watch what happens.

see Try disprove any of those factual statements. 0.2 btc if you can.

Bumping this.

He can't disprove them because the retard sold his LINK and wants to rebuy lower.

The shilling has turned to FUD after they dumped. You must have noticed.

Yes goys, sell your LINK, buy XRP. Listen to Ben!

Buy XRP.

Bumping this too. These shills slamming OP can't disprove these basic facts. Get rekt on the dump

>So you are saying ethereum is a useless coin just for ICO's?
You're a retard.

Moneyskel himself says not to use Ethereum for intensive processes but to keep most of your functionality off chain. Ethereum is very valuable but not for processing a high traffic of transactions. Chainlink will be useful but on a much smaller scale than you've been led to believe. In short, there is no way Swift will tolerate something as slow as ethereum because their customers won't tolerate it.

Swift is confirmed to be working with many projects, including the hyperledger. chainlink literally did a test demo with them. Okay, not bad but that's not huge either

Whoever believes OP post deserves to lose money.

hudsonjameson.com/2017-08-06-advising-status-smartcontract/

They have a working data feed product today that anyone can try called ChainLink. The astounding thing is that it is designed to work on Bitcoin, Ethereum, and Hyperledger. Not many blockchain companies are targeting the 3 most popular blockchains.

ICO on RIPPLE?!?!?! LOLOL

At least make the FUD more convincing...

>Chainlink is fundamentally restricted to the Ethereum network
False, it works on bitcoin, eth and hyperledger. One of the very crptyocurrencies to successfully work on all three blockchains. This alone is incredible, and you choose to blatantly lie about it.
>Partnership with SWIFT not confirmed
Lie. SWIFT is a paying customer and use the smartoracle product.

How stupid do you need to be to fall for this?

>SWIFT is a paying customer and use the smartoracle product.

Too unbelievable now senpai. Tone back the lies 80 degrees because you're too transparent

just repeating word for word what Sergey says in his presentations. Heres an article on it
the-blockchain.com/2017/08/22/smartcontract-com-used-swift-announces-technical-leaders-advisors-launches-chainlink-connect-smart-contracts-off-chain-data-payments/

>XRP solves the oracle problem
False.
>Chainlink is fundamentally restricted to the Ethereum network.
False.

The rest of your post is Worthless Conjecture based on the tortured logic of a Cripple true believer. Enjoy watching XRP's market cap crumble as SWIFT crushes them.

Decent FUD though. Thanks for playing.

"SmartContract.com has already acquired industry leaders in financial technology as paying customers for its revolutionary Blockchain middleware technology. SWIFT, the leading global provider of secure financial messaging services, is working with the company to create its own SWIFT Smart Oracle, which will allow smart contracts on various networks to make payments, send governance instructions, and release collateral with more than 11,000 banks."

This is enough for anyone to invest their entire crypto portfolio. The market is still asleep, this should be a top 10 coin right now.

Banks have to adopt xrp and change their infrastructure

Link allows banks to connect to the blockchain without redoing their entire infrastructure

Let's not forget xrp token is useless other than to trade.

Link is paid off to node operators

wtf just lost all my link

Ripple has shown how much interest there is in the banking sector for blockchain technology. Chainlink is currently valued at 1/70th of ripple. I urge everyone to research both heavily and determine what is the better product.

>Link is paid off to node operators
oh so basically it will go down in value forever and if institutions want to buy in they'll just DCA down the slope?

nice just sold 100k

>Chainlink is a good idea but I think it's being driven far into overvalued territory.
lol

Very few coins even come close to Chainlink in terms of working product and actual big name ties.
In fact, it's hard to think of ANY crypto that has a prospect NEARLY as promising and huge as Chainlink has with SWIFT.

Now look at where Chainlink is in the market cap ranking.

Overvalue my fucking ass.

do you know how supply and demand work?

nice, just bought 100k!

There is no demand for the token if it's only function is to "pay" node operators. It's not required to use them for example

why do we hurt the ones we love

>he thinks Veeky Forums influences the whales
>he doesn't understand the whales manipulate Veeky Forums

I actually liked your OP, but come on dude what are you like 19 and trying to be all Gordon Geico on us in hear? No one gives a fuck weather you live or die, so quit acting like you a fucking daytrader pro and fucking do something with your life.

Do you think it's a coincidence the price tanked 30 minutes after this was posted? Whales used Veeky Forums as a medium to shill

>No one gives a fuck weather you live or die