Goodbye...Veeky Forums

Goodbye...Veeky Forums

I'm penning my final sentence of my final chapter

If you could, you'd regret it user. No one's unhappy forever. Atleast watch pic related before you do it.

Ay ciao ma niggre

no one cares

Send us a postcard, senpai.

At least spend all the money you have in whores

don't worry, you'll sober up once the barrels in your mouth.

Your family will miss you.

Don't make a mess and don't inconvenience anyone for once in your life. Shoot yourself in a state park.

What a shit ending, whoever wrote this garbage should neck himself.

sleep well, sweet prince

Dude fight a bear

You'll either get mauled or actually win

SUICIDE BY COP, YOU PUSSY

That will only get you taser'd

See you space cowboy

Go and call a fucking hotline if you are even on Veeky Forums attentionwhoring man...

>letting them into taser range

You're right. You've penned the final sentence of the final chapter of your previous life. The old you is dead, now you can create a new beginning. Do something radical, join the military, rise up its ranks, do something! There must be more to what we have now. It's up to you to create that.

I know it's not the best example to go off of, but didn't Goebbels write about not wanting to get out of bed in the morning before he got into politics?

French foreign legion. That or fight a bear with brigandine and a sword with dagger.

Many influential political and military figures have had the same feelings we've all experienced here. That's exactly why I mentioned the military. There always seem to be some type of challenge form inside that they all faced, and if he gets past this challenge, then maybe he can carve his own path of destiny.

if you are gonna kill yourself wander off into the wilderness and shoot yourself in a secluded path of forest. people that you dont realize cared about you would rather you be missing and hold out hope than dead. you will also be feeding animals so you would be helping something for once in your life.

No one will survive in your book i guess. Sorry for your last thought. Be good till the end.

There is only one army of the good. Man, you should know by now. Defenders are the best soldiers! The voice of mine is a weapon and those who attack will fail.

They always say no one will survive this. Well here i am.

Will this historical fiction story be published?

You can and should revise it until you can get it published.

not if you're black

watch K-On

Make sure to correct spelling and grammar errors and cite properly.

Watch Girls' last tour