WHY WILL THIS FUCKING COIN NOT STAY ABOVE $3!?!????

WHY WILL THIS FUCKING COIN NOT STAY ABOVE $3!?!????

Other urls found in this thread:

discordapp.com/invite/pkUzHR2
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

give me one reason why this hunk of junk is worth $3. it does absolutely nothing.

We figured it out now.
Check the ark slack, it wasn't a whale.

d e l u d e d A r k I e s

What do you mean?

You talking about the guy that got hacked for 160k ark? Fits pretty neatly with that giant sell wall. Not to mention the brute speed of the drop.

DELUDED POTHEADS

p-please buy my bags.

Buy an Awk T-shiwt. That'll hewp. Huhuheheh.

Rip arkies should've bought a real coin like link.

Cuz devs are dumping on you morons, once they finish dumping.. they'll abandon the project and you'll be left with nothing.

Be smart. discordapp.com/invite/pkUzHR2

Worse scam than ark

it's not the devs you fucking retard

Volume doubled in the last 24hrs.
Buybuybuy

Anymore info on this?

DELUDED

lol told you newfag, the shills here dumped their bags on you

what went wrong in your childhood that you grew up buy PnD shitcoins like ARK now ?

Lmao, still holding that shit? I was stupid enough to let biz shillheads convince me to buy at 4$. Sold at a loss but never looked back.

Kek

I own no ark. I intend to own no ark. Still 3,000 something ark staked nets you like an ark a day? Fast forward to when ark is worth many times more than it is now, anyone FUDing ark is playing you. Several months from now, ark is a great buy. But you cant play that far out, can you?

ARK will be 5$ by december and there is nothing you can do about it mr whale

poor guy, guess he was just another sinner.

buying a nano ledger

Turn out oxyfaggotcoin scammers have been dumping half a mil of ARK they got from suckers

Ark is rotting away right now, just let it die already the devs wont deliver and neither care about its price nor about hype or marketing.

This was my first shitcoin but i learned in a hard way to stop investing into pnd dgb esque shitcoins at least.

>50% retracement
>not buying in rn pre moon part deux

you bought at 4$ + didnt you. dont buy ATH

in since 0.70. This coin is going to the fucking moon. Not realising the unlimited potential of ARK, classic ATH buyer

prepare to sell your pooper to sharpies on biz.

ladies and gentlemen i present you, the ark shills the worlds most pathetic bunch of bagholders

point at them and laugh

The reason it keeps hovering around $3 is because it was being price manipulated by a whale. The whale was identified to be the Oxycin guys selling off the Ark they received from their ICO for the past 2 weeks. Now that they've been called out, it would probably be in their best interest to stop if they want their coin to be successful.

Ark is one of those coins you can comfortably hold onto even while it's at a low, because it's a coin you can believe in. As of now, the lowest it's ever gone to recently is the higher 2's, which is still pretty high compared to where it was in like August.

It's got a very active slack channel with a very helpful dev community willing to help out its users, and a clear roadmap that's constantly being updated. They've already got ACES out, and now the mobile wallet will be near finished soon. Meanwhile, I just read about Link and how it's git is rarely updated.

ACES was a community project, nothing to do with the devs.

If mobile wallets is all the devs are finishing right now then this coin is fucking dead.

You need to sell your bags at a loss before it does, so hurry up

The ChainLink's meme potential is literally what ACES already does.