Weekly Reminder

The Earth is Flat and if you are buying any of these satellite scam coins (NXS QTUM) run by the NWO Empire you will pay for it. Now that you are aware it is your karma. Do what thou wilt.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/HpBEduGMapw?t=908
youtube.com/watch?v=Bns4R5ZsVUw
youtu.be/fFBAznZwqVg?t=196
youtube.com/watch?v=pnzUgKZ8m2k
youtube.com/watch?v=eDddDjrsN6s
youtube.com/watch?v=_THa6fbMUKE
twitter.com/AnonBabble

At last, I truly see.

>stationary atmosphere
Say what you will about the flat earth but the implications of this are far more alarming. Not only is wind a scam, but all the hurricanes are hoaxes too. Who is behind all this? What's their endgame? How can we profit off of it?

I am glad you ask seek and you shall find user. (follow the white rabbit) as you can see by the last 3 digits of my original post the truth shall set you free. Always think for yourself and question authority.

Well done user. Not many are capable of being illuminated, know this.

I learned this is all true. Everyone deserves a new world order lifetime of slavery.

retard alert

As Gnostics, we do not seek the light to believe young user, we seek the light to know. To know is what separates us from the crowd whose opinions are based on false beliefs formed from lies spoon fed to them by false prophets.

Nasa and EESA make BILLIONS every year, yet theres no real pictures of earth. Beyond cgi/fisheye lens, which futher casts doubt.

Why not just take raw footage of the earth NATURALLY??? We cant take pictures of other planets, right???

Why fake this AT ALL????

EESA (Europeon NASA) fucked up their CGI, see 15:10

youtu.be/HpBEduGMapw?t=908

The fact that people are KNOWINGLY using fisheye lens and spending tons on CGI to procure an artificial curve on the earth speaks volumes.

If the earth has the correct curvature we're told, why give flat earthers any ammo by using a fisheye lens or cgi replica AT ALL??

The easiest way to end this argument is to have a REAL UNEDITED pic of earth!

youtube.com/watch?v=Bns4R5ZsVUw

"It is photoshopped because its its its... it has to be"

NASA ARTIST ROBERT SIMMON

youtu.be/fFBAznZwqVg?t=196

Webcam footage, sun distance seen 3:30

youtube.com/watch?v=pnzUgKZ8m2k

Pay attention to the lack of curvature shown had extreme height, also see the small and local hotspot below the sun.

IF the sun is 93million miles away and GIGANTIC, why is this hotspot so SMALL???

The image of a disc with water falling off is psyop propaganda to throw off the scent.

The uncomfortable possible reality is that we live on a infinite plane where the sun carved a pool of water from ice. You dont fall off the edge, the image of a disc is psyop propaganda.

Anywhere you go south, you reach the southpole -- because its a sun-carved ice ring that surrounds us on a flat plane

Wtf I hate spherical Earth now.

Because the earth is huge. It's a lens specifically designed to have a wide angle of view.

And dear god I'm arguing flat earthers on Veeky Forums I'm part of the problem.

inb4 all your gnostic bullshit, I've been there done that.

op is on the right track.

Abyssal plains are large flat expanses underneath the ocean that make up most of the earths surface.

plane surveying doesnt account for curvature as many other practical science and engineering do.

youtube.com/watch?v=eDddDjrsN6s

make them gains because the sky is literally the limit.

youtube.com/watch?v=_THa6fbMUKE

I have a fundamental problem with our space agencies KNOWINGLY faking pictures of earth if theres nothing to hide.

I started this whole "flatearth" journey talking shit about it, and then did some research to try and understand why someone would think the earth was flat. Now I'm wondering how anyone could believe we live on a ball flying 1000mph!

This thread is almost as retarded as the IOTA shill threads.

Well, this is a joke thread, so it definitely isn't as dumb as the IOTA threads.

Using basic trig, we can find the truth distance of the sun approx three-thousand miles above us by measuring the suns rays to the point of origin. The sun is small and local.

Wow you're right! Just sold 100k round earths

The accepted curve is 8(miles squared)
or
8in.(distance in miles^2)

Which means to take the square root of the distance traveled in miles and then multiply that figure by eight inches.

So for example, if you traveled one mile, the formula would look something like this;

8(1×1) = 8 Inches of total curvature

And for the first ten miles traveled of curvature in inches…

8(1×1) = 8 Inches of total curvature
8(2×2) = 32 Inches of total curvature
8(3×3) = 72 Inches of total curvature
8(4×4) = 128 Inches of total curvature
8(5×5) = 200 Inches of total curvature
8(6×6) = 288 Inches of total curvature
8(7×7) = 392 Inches of total curvature
8(8×8) = 512 Inches of total curvature
8(9×9) = 648 Inches of total curvature
8(10×10) = 800 Inches of total curvature

Yet we can't measure any curvature AT ALL!! FROM ANY DISTANCE!!!

I will never know whether the earth is flat or not. Its just so ridiculous.

Hey guys I heard of this great little coin thats fighting the new world order. Still got a low market cap and a great (non-jew) dev team. Look up Digibyte (DGB) if you're interested.

OP here. Yes it is all true. The initiates here know the truth of our flat and stationary plane. Since birth you have been fooled to give up your Empirical senses by simple indoctrination through the education system. You see they keep you in the dark below these first 3 steps. Why do you think in any court of Law there is a gate that separates you from the Judge who sits 3 steps above you. It is symbolic in nature. I suggest you learn to read it.

Thanks for making this thread OP

You are welcome.

r/debianinrandomplaces
IT'S DEBIAN