So Veeky Forums, how did they do it?

A 3,500 year old carving, on a stone less than 1 1/2 inches long. Detail thought unimaginable until at least 1000 years later. How?

news.artnet.com/art-world/beatrix-ruf-breaks-silence-1142675

Here is a zoomed in image, done with microscope and some filter.

This kills the snowniggers.

After all these guys (Cretans) will be the first in Greece to produce statues in 600 bc, so it doesn't surprise me that much, they were already good at art (see their frescoes and terracotta figurines or jewels)

No civilization on earth reached that level of dynamism and realism, only Egypt came close for realism, but no dynamism at all, always static sculptures, that's why they preferred Minoan paintings to theirs

Link spam and conspiracy theory

>How did they do it
Aryans are the only ones who can make astonishing art like this, so this doesn't suprice me as much.

>will be the first in Greece to produce statues in 600 bc
Wtf are you talking about? Brainlet
>No civilization on earth reached that level of dynamism and realism, only Egypt came close for realism,
Lol, you think greece was the best civ

Pic related was in 2200 BC, it was part of a statue, greeks did it in 600 BC

>how

mainstream history is complete fabricated bullshit, thats how.

Thats Not dynamic nor realistic, retard

Ayylien

Just look at the way the palm of the hand wraps around the hilt of that sword.
And where the pectoralis tendon meets the deltoids in the armpit.
Absolutely incredible.

White people are the height of human evolution. Simple.

Well they were ENF+CHG are they white in our book?

That looks like a med as much as it looks like a snownigger, not at all. Stop posting this samoan shit

Wouldn't say so

Quite literally no resemblance.

Same eye shape, same nose, same lips, same forehead. Don't be confused by the beard.

You retarded fuck, you think all people from a region look exactly the same?

What the fuck, is like you've literally never left your room or you're a Merymutt who thinks people in non Mutt countries all look exactly the same.

Woah that came out of nowhere.
No you idiot I literally never said that. I just implored you to look at the similarities and you sperged out like /pol/ often does instead.

Same forehead and similar nose, yes. But the lips, skin tone and hair texture are completely different, and the eye shape is so different that they aren't even comparable.

There is a similarity though, no? I didn't say they are exactly the same, Jesus.

Greeks did something similar in 600BC and semitics did it in 2200 BC

Most semitic portraits got destroyed, they pretty sure did things similar to greeks

You can find people that similar literally every in South Europe and even in the Middle East if you look hard enough, what you're trying to do is pure autism

I AM NOT TRYING TO DO ANYTHING JUST NOTICED A SIMILARITY I AM SORRY OK?

Well yeah there's a vague similarity, especially when it comes to the facial structure rather than the actual facial features, but personally if I were a Greek I wouldn't be too happy with it or see it as some kind of victory over "snowniggers" when it literally looks like some kind of Med-Pacific Islander mutt.

>They got destroyed

Archaeologists would have recovered the fragments and reconstructed them then, like they did for many other statues and works of art.

All the surviving Levantine works of art are of extremely poor quality when compared to the master pieces of Classical and Hellenistic Greece, the only ones that come close are the Egyptian sculptures and jewels, which are still inferior nonetheless