Why is Africa still underdeveloped to this day?

Why is Africa still underdeveloped to this day?

Stop posting this thread

Are you for real? Read a book, kid.

Because it's run by niggers

>baiting in a bait thread

They fear rich warriors

this bait works everytime

yeah, source OP

Post more black qts under the guise of history discussion.

Why is her nose so shiny?

i am genuinely interested in discussion, though

colonialism and the chaos that has echoed for centuries.

Makeup

if you did you wouldn't be posting black qts
now keep posting

Not him but have one on me.

white peopole

>black qts
>implying

Black qts exist user. They're a lot rarer than qts of any other race, but still you can find some.

Black people can never look cute. Because they are black

I've heard leftists claim that it's because of foreign powers taking resources. But even so, isn't there still a lot of resources there?

>isn't there still a lot of resources there?
Yes that's the funniest part

The same reason it didn't got colonized like Americas did. It's a fucking shithole.

I WANNA PAINT HER FACE WHITE WITH MY CUM

So why are whores taking pics like this?

I blame betas that praise bitches like this one

you cant build a civilization upon oil, diamonds or rare metals. there have to be many transitional steps before these resources become useful.

The reason it’s a shithole is exactly because it has so many ressources. Foreign powers can simply go in, extract the ressources for cheap and leave no useful infrastructure for the locals. Developed nations usually don’t export crude ressources and such.

Unironically genetic diversity, people preferred to stick to their own tribe instead of cooperating in a large scale which is necessary for building complex societies. This is at least for the most sub-saharan region, so don't start to talk me about Mali and shit

>Saudi Arabia

>Developed nations usually don’t export crude ressources and such.

australia, qatar, uae, saudi-arabia, norway

and look at them now embarrassing themselves

*immigrates to your country*

>Australia
Lmao

Why doesn't Mali count when 90% of the population isn't of Tuareg descent?

>implying everywhere is Europe or Australia

There are "native" black populations in the Americas user, and less than 5% of them are recently descended outside of the Americas. Cute girl though.

What's wrong, user?

australia exports the vast majority of its uranium and gold its rediculous

>baiting others into posting cute blackies

I see your game, user

sauce?

And he does so by posting a cute whitey. Win/win?

It has to do with the form of colonization employed there. As a whole you’ll notice the most prosperous former colonial nations are the ones that were set up by the UK and used as settler colonies, e.g. Canada, Australia, New Zealand, and the US. Colonies in Africa were primarily for resource extraction, so they anihillated whatever traditional local authorities existed and never really created an administrative state to replace them.

i hope she's making this face because shes getting choked and COLONIZED by a white dude