Is anyone still riding the qtum ichimoku memecloud?

is anyone still riding the qtum ichimoku memecloud?

made some mad gains yesterday, planning to do the same today

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Y9QM8WRRWzE
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

yeah all in qtum

so, we are going strong everywhere, except for this 12h chart. once we exit this cloud - sky is the limit

but anyway, we are still doing great there, mac is close to coming back up the 0 line since 15 september and the cyan meme line broke about the price, so all we have to do is to sit and relax.

you can still buy the dip famalams

Tell me when is a good time to quit op.I am a noob.

at this moment is time to buy, we are on a dip.

sell tonight ot tomorrow

Can you explain this meme to me pls?

buy the dip and don't be a cuck

Hey M, I'm the user from the thread yesterday who messaged you on telegram. Thanks for the tips again, will buy back in right now.

it's bouncing off the green meme cloud on 5m chart, get ready

It's a Japanese meme. Like sake, very powerful stuff.

What are our targets for today captain?

The fuck are these japanese fartclouds

.0445kk eth the the top of the 12h memecloud, which is very thicc. i'll get there but i can't say if it'll break it today.

i'm holding till evening anyway, while monitoring the clouds

on the sidenote, SNT is out of all the red clouds up to 12h, but it's a low volume pnd shitcoin and the 1d cloud is huge.

but if it manages to break it then it's more mad gainz.

Is the QTUM run done now? ... because i just bought in...

it's still on the dip but it's recovering, moonshot in a couple of hours. at 390kk eth was perfect time to buy

Watching closely

we'll probably see around 16-18 usd today if it keeps the current growth. It was the standart price a few weeks ago before the china news and btc went down. It'll probably find a floor at around 14 usd. planning to sell on the top.

Does Ichimoku even work for crypto?

I think op has proven that it works

BANKAI

How are the clouds looking op?

What's going on? Buy the dip?

the only legit TA tools are price action aka support/resistance and linear trends/channels

everything else is a meme to make your chart look cool

yes

it's good

let's keep the thread alive

fuck off you autistic sperg

And volume as it relates to price action

stop watching anime you degenerate

gonna blow

What ichimoku client do you use? Im currently looking for a good program.

I am also interested

this is trading view you fucking retards
ichimoku "client" LMAO

coinigy has it. also tradingview i think

it's coinigy, but ok

Qtum looking bullish. in the cloud at the moment on the 15m

NEO just came out of the 1d cloud since 1 september, and it's a high volume coin. good buy

also looks like my snt call was correct, pic related

yup, looks like it's going up, the lower cloud border is a strong support

Is the cyan area graph in the background the BTC/USD graph?

do you have some kind of twitter or youtube channel

yup, most coins follow the btc exchange rate, at least on small timescales

anyway, i'm in with big money on qtum and neo.

i also dropped some pennies on snt and xvg, both shitcoins but looks good until somebody pnd them.

all those broke the 1h-1d cloud's resistance 1-2 days ago, all in uptrend

OP what are your moku cloud settings?
here are mine

how could i forget that

nice digits btw

half those, i don't double them and i don't use the buy/sell signals, they are way off for me. see this guy

I have a couple of questions regarding Ichimoku. I saw the video you posted in the thread yesterday and found it very useful.

What do you find to be the most significant time interval? What is your thought process?
Do you start from the 15 min, then move on to the 30 min, 1 hour and 1 day before entering/exiting a trade?

In pic related, we are currently in the turbulence zone. Could you please explain to me the meaning of the red cloud that we see ahead of us?

i usually enter a trade once the price breaks the memecloud on 12h-1d chart, then i check all the smaller timeframes. if you see something like
>above the the cloud from 6h to 1d
>below the cloud from 30m to 4h
just wait it out or skip it, no point in risking money.

in pic related, the price is inside the cloud, so you should wait and see what it does. if it closes way above the cloud, then the uptrend is good and i'd buy, if it goes below then do nothing. just wait and see and check other timeframes

Is there a discord I can get in to follow your memeclouds and learn their ways?

no, just watch this youtube.com/watch?v=Y9QM8WRRWzE and follow the memecloud general, if there is one

Thanks a lot!
One last thing, whats the meaning of the red cloud ahead of us that we see in pic related? What does that tell us?

Where is QTUM going in the next couple days?

Lost big on a couple gambles and I need some sympathy gains.

red cloud is worse then green. if a green one is forming then it's a better buy signal. if the cloud ahead is red you better skip the trade

thicc cloud ahead, pic related. neo looks better

50/50 neo and qtum split for the next few days sound right?

I understand the difference between the clouds but how do you use that information? In my pic related previously we find ourselves in the green cloud and we see a red cloud ahead with a crossing of the two lines. How do you interpret that? Does it mean that even if we exit the green cloud we might go downwards afterwards?

if the price enters the cloud it usually hits or comes close to the end of the cloud

i'd wait till tomorrow to see if they break the previous resistances if you don't wanna risk and just wait a week. i'm following them everyday so i can sell if something goes wrong

if the price goes above the green cloud and stays there for some time, the "future cloud" will turn green, which is a good buy signal. if it's still red then the price may be affected buy the previous downtrends

right, and if it closes inside it, then the bottom line will be used as support, which is good.

since the upper one is a short term resistance, selling at 445kk eth would be a good target for quick gains

No disrespect intended, but I worked with Ichimoku before and in my opinion, it tends to be a little late for a signal. From my perspective, you should learn trendline break strategy as it gives you signals earlier.

one time doesn't mean it works.

I agree it can be late. But I find for BTC it works very well. it's not a day trading indicator. Generally I think it should be used on the 1d timefame, with peaks at the 4h and 1h to catch reversals early.

Meme cloud looking good, we are headed to break the meme cloud on the 15 min chart

12h one, tomorrow we shall see if the price will use it as support or as resistance

I bought this morning at 290k sats, should I set a stop loss at 250k in case it exits the cloud in a negative way?

i don't know in btc, buy you can see my line here it's my stop loss for tonight. it's pretty big, but i still think it will go up

Your stop loss is at 0.0397 eth right?

it's around .0384 so i avoid all the up and downs. but i guess around .0394 would good enough too. tomorrow morning i'll check if the cloud line is the new support or resistance and act accordingly

OP should open a Telegram or Discord group and teach the memecloud to the people.

Great, thanks for the advice.

I second this request.

are you fucking retarded? just google ichimoku cloud and there is a plethora of information telling you when to buy, when to sell, if it's bullish, bearish, or neutral

fuck, it pisses me off that there are so many stupid people

>target? bittrex soon? entry price? what do you think of xcoin?

but then i realize you're the idiots that i dump on

Some of us are social and like to learn from our peers you fucking aspy

time to fire up those meme lines

looks like moon

the problem with this memelines is that you can draw them in so many different ways that they become useless. the cloud on the other hand has slower signal but at least it's not open to interpretation

you're probably right, but it's allowed to have hope

>learn from our peers

Are you fucking kidding me lmao?

Just admit you're a brain-dead moron who doesn't have the attention span to read an article. Just fucking admit it. It's more embarrassing when you pretend you don't want everything spoon fed to your dumb ass.

Just google “ichimoku cloud” you fucking moron

lmao this chart is from like two weeks ago what are you trying to pull by masking it

What's it like to have friends? Must be pretty lonely.

>he needs a telegram full of random autists and pajeets from Veeky Forums to have friends

You're dumb and a loser. What an awful combination of traits.