FUCK ARK

Just a warning to all newfags, whatever you might invest in, keep fucking 10 miles away from this shitcoin.

This might be the most useless peace of shit i ever had real money invested in and it makes me sad to this day, long after i cut my losses.

This is the true Digibyte successor right here creating bagholders for eternity with the most pathetic cult of shills ive ever come across on Veeky Forums.

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/73jrsx/whats_suppressing_the_price_oxycoin_has_been/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Your fault for buying at the ATH, i am sitting comfy on my stack bought at 0,4.
Leave crypto pls

Do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says. Buy when people fear the coin. Buy FUD

Proper bait, almost made me consider buying it.

>putting so much effort in fudding a coin all day on Veeky Forums

Don't you have anything better to do? This is getting old.

>He can't hold coins for longer than a week

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

He bought at ath LMFAO

>LMAO BRO YOU BOUGHT AT 90K, SHOULD HAVE WAITED FOR 80K
>LMAO BRO YOU BOUGHT AT 80K, SHOULD HAVE WAITED FOR 70K
>LMAO BRO YOU BOUGHT AT 70K, SHOULD HAVE WAITED FOR 60K
>LMAO BRO YOU BOUGHT AT 60K, SHOULD HAVE WAITED FOR 50K
>LMAO BRO YOU BOUGHT AT 50K, SHOULD HAVE WAITED FOR 40K

If Veeky Forums only knew, ACES already maximizes the capability of what ChainLink wants from ETH using an encoded listener.

However, writing smart contracts on a bloatless ETH using DPoS (ETH won't have DoS for another year, and DPoS is superior)? Lol. We'll see.

What are you on about ?
I'm up 1900%

Chill the fuck out and have some patience jeesh

Every Satoshi you lose brings me pleasure

Your file isn't even labeled hheh.jpg.

Hope you guys catch the dip.

aces is worth shit

Checked. So is Chainlink.

>buy at ATH
>get mad when it drops

laughing at your life desu, comfy sitting here at x4 gains + passive income

2257 Ark. Is that enough?

>losing money in ARK

Literally how
I'm a late in and I'm still sitting comfy

Apparently Oxycoin has been surpressing the price of Ark

reddit.com/r/ArkEcosystem/comments/73jrsx/whats_suppressing_the_price_oxycoin_has_been/

>this delusion

Does this mean ark would go back up soon enough?

NO

this only means more people will start dumping now since the price is already been messed with and killed off all hype already

this is literally a scam shitcoin

*looks at chart*

ark is dead.

>already been messed with
They've been dumping it so when they stop it'll go back up when they stop right?

not if theres nobody buying which is the case right now...

no it means a potentially good project got absolutely ass fucked by a scam ico.

Yes, just like DGB.

fuck oxycoin

If a lawsuit occurs and requires the oxycoin staff to refund the ark they received, they'll have to buy back everything they dumped which would obviously cause a huge upswing

I bought it one week ago and lost, if it doesn't grow until tomorrow I am selling the shit out of it

Whens this whale gonna fuck off

Buy high sell low
Atta boy

I was gonna write a serious retort but you actually bought at ATH LMAOOO

Can someone explain to me how to read this graph?

Green represents buy orders, red sell orders.

X axis represents price of Ark. Y axis is amount in BTC. So you can see at 0.00070107, there is about 125 BTC worth of Ark waiting to be sold, meaning the price won't go above 0.00070107 until 125 BTC worth of Ark is bought.

>Ark
>not a meme

>retards FOMO and put money in a coin when it had already mooned 5x within a few weeks
>complain when it eventually corrects 50%

this literally happens every fucking week with every coin and people still don't learn. It's not the coin, it's fucking you. People who invested in Ark, NEO, Eth, etc when they were supposed to aren't bitching and moaning, it's the dumbass FOMOers who expect to get rich quick at peak that do. So stfu and do some research and, pick coins early in development, and if you are going to FOMO and buy coins that have already mooned, have some fucking patience and don't be a fucking bitch.

Think I understand. So when the reverse happens like pic related, what does that mean?

I can earn the money back on other shitcoins

I invested before moon but didn't sell, I'm still up, but I'm hoping this is the bottom and it rises from here.

Got in NEO at a tasty 0.0048 and I think it's going to continue the bull run

I'm up a shit ton so I'm comfy as Fuck can't wait to buy more ARK

You are actually retarded LOL Thanks for the cheap Ark faggot.

It means there's a large amount of people waiting to buy at certain prices, about 0.00758 on that chart is the first wall. Meaning the price will only dip below that if all of those buy orders are filled. Essentially it shows you where the support is

they already sold most of their stack. so yes, ark will be go up soon. significantly i must add.

In other words, buy NEO because it shows people want it

Another thing to note, it helps you understand why whales (people with a shit ton) can manipulate the price, since they can single handedly put up huge sell or buy walls to keep the price above/below a level they see fit

I feel you just bought back in feeling pretty good right now

>people selling ark at a loss instead of just staking it.

if u cant invest 1k of FIAT a month gtfo lmfao

20k at the end of this month

Lol if you don't have the patience to hold Ark you don't deserve to be rich off of Crypto

t. bought in at $.50 in July

>tfw bought at $0.40
>sold at $2

fucked up and bought in at almost $4.50

5x is a 5x, just don't sell your new bags at a loss

I have iron hands my friend... but i also have doubts

Buy high, sell low. The Veeky Forums way. You idiots truly deserve to lose your money.

what bout buying now?

It's definitely a low if it's being suppressed by a 110 BTC supply of ARK

One last thing, how does the volume moved affect the price? For instance, in the first graph, if someone breaks that wall and buys up 125 BTC worth of Ark, by how much would the value of the coin increase?

I guess what I'm asking is, is the price relative to the volume being moved or is the price relative to what people are willing to buy and sell for?

If I had a few grand to spend I would buy right now.

How much can I get daily for staking 700 ark?

The price is what people are willing to buy and sell it for, that's the bottom line. Volume can be used as an indicator for reflecting price moves, but it isn't perfect

Just wait for the 1 day MACD to cross over.

with

Use one of the calculators to find out how much you'd make from which delegates. The subreddit for ark has stickies to the calculators.

h-heh you d-deluded arkies will l-lose your money on this s-scam

K

In all honesty, I'm taking all this FUD as a time to buy. Any actual trader knows this is the time you buy.
The normal biz user buys high and sells low.

I've made a good amount of money watching which coins are getting FUD.

Same. Want a 2k stack of Ark, got about 1.6k now.

I just got .25 BTC from selling my NEO, should I put it in ARK?

seems to be bottoming out a bit. probably a good time to board

How did anyone not think this is an obvious scam

I can already imagine the same thread about ChainLink in a few weeks.

>Shitcoin
Literally went from 0.01 cents to 3 USD in less than a year. 300x. Stay poor, fagget.