BCash Crashing and Burning < 0.098

It just didn't work. Time to sell.

But it's satoshis vision!

This garbage was China's attempt at hijacking BTC. It failed to take off so they banned everything

I'm getting fucked by this. Have learnt the lesson on "fundamentals" investing

Jumping the gun here. Anything can happen with the hardfork.

what circumstances can be beneficial to bch?

Okay retarded question. But I'm gonna buy 50 antminers s9 from the bitmain website and it's specified there that for that batch they only accept BCC as payment. How fucked am I if I buy them with BCC?

Segwit2x falling flat

do you think this is likely?

Next year Bitmain will be destroyed by Japan/Russian mining operations and you are trying to buy the batches he is desperately trying to dump? Fifty units? Using bcash?

I don't even know where to start.

if this is true then bch is definitely dead why would jihan only accept bch unless he knows something we don't

Core is actively trying to destroy it and stop it from happening. It's definitely possible and it will get a pump sometime this month for that reason.

I certainly don't but if for any reason it does miners will kill BTC and BCH will literally be the only option left.

The reason why I'm buying them It's because I've recently started a blockchain based business in my country and I've got a 370k euros funding to start. It was pretty easy to get the money since there isn't any kind of business like that.

So, since I've already have the money I want to start working as soon as I can, and for that I need to set up a bitcoin mining farm, and that is why I am asking. Updating my equipment won't be hard in a year or two since I'll only be using around 90k to get the equipment and the farm up and running.

However, do you have any sugestions regarding the equipment? I just can't wait a year to get the shit I need to start working because at the end of 2020 I'll start paying back the money

In fact he is only accepting bcash as payment for the miners, that's an easy but very stupid way to force a pump on the price. He is starting to make irrational decisions because he is aware of the bloodbath that's coming, especially in terms of mining.

LMAO

should I dump this piece of shit? Or is there a chance chinks gonna pump hard in the future?

He only accepts Bcash for this batch because there is a lot of demand for the bitmain antminer s9. So, it basically forces people to buy bcc to buy their products, thus driving the price up as long as it keeps it's current demand. This is my guess.

0% chance. BCH is dead, and all bagholders need to face the reality they should have faced months ago.

I checked the price. It's not even under $400. This thing is going to moon high in November with Segwit2x FUD.

Disclaimer: I don't hold any BCH. I am all in on LINK

but if he's shutting down mining and dumping his assets why would he sell them in a currency that will definitely loose value. His antminers resale volume won't hold the purchasing power of bch up for him to dump his bch

So he isn't cashing out to fiat? Find that impossible to believe.

Why does it matter what you buy them with?

Ignore the fudders who I imagine won't come in here. Don't forget your coin is also complete shit and not a long term hold. Dump after it pumps.

You are betting that the chinese market will be stable next year. Let me remind you that exchanges are getting closed (BTCC is oficially dead since yesterday), ICOs are banned, and mining operations are about to take a huge hit.

Regarding the equipment, look for DMM or GMO developments, they will start testing their mining operations this month using their own machines.

Jihan is a petty gook that doesn't want to accept his shillcoin is dead.

He'll throw cash at it until he moves on to the big rice patty in the sky.

I don't know man. All I know is that the s9 batch is currently sitting at 1265 usds. And since I know electricity I can draw power from the main board for like, 15 antminers and I can have those running without paying electricity for those 15

I would speculate china will only lgalise bch trading and leave btc illegal

Jihan is still a BTC whale. He probably doesn't care if BCH fails

>Measuring in fiat
The price of bcash is pegged to Bitcoin's, which is at $4300 atm.

In terms of BTC, bcash has been going down for a month.

and how does that effect mining equipment? the S9 model still seems like a reasonable equipment to mine btc at 14TH/s using 1375w if it's overclocked.

However I googled the GMO and they plan to release chips that can get 10TH/s using only 500 watts.

I was also looking at bitfury's miners, but they only sell the chips as far as I'm concerned, and it would take forever to set up 50 of them.

but why would he loose money selling assets in bch if believed this.

Made in China vs Made in Japan?

C'mon dude.

Best thing that could happen for the s9 batch in 2018 is that their price will get cut in half. You could start mining at a profit right now, but you won't be able to sell that junk for even at a quarter of the price you paid for it in the first place.

Bitcoin isn't japanese, satoshi is just an alias

wat

I'm talking about mining equipment dumbass

I'm just stating a fact no that it has to do something with what you said
>sry man just woke up

Because he's been shilling for BCH. It would look awkward if he started accepting BTC after all the fud he's directed at it.

there's just no way he's selling antminers in a currency he believes will tank, the order books couldn't support his dump

Maybe he's willing to take a loss to save face? Who knows what motivates Jihan at this point, he's heavily connected to government officials. He's not some average guy trying to make a profit

yeah, mcafee, ver and jihan are all fucked if it goes to 0. No need to mention wright

and how long until they release the product? and any idead on wether will it be just a chip or a full computer?

the fuck this shit is worth more then Litecoin really - what does it? did it even have any usecase?

Yeh something to do with math idfk just gibs money pls

Why would BCH be the only option?

I expect money to leave crypto, a massive fucking bloodbath, and only the strongest surviving, but there's a lot of other coins that can fit the slot.

Be careful with the antminers, they have an inbuilt killswitch, search for antbleed.

when Veeky Forums says to sell, its usually about the time to start looking into accumulating whatever they are telling you to sell.

do the opposite of what Veeky Forums says

I got JUST'd by BCH desu, held 20 thinking the flippening was real

but the EDA is shit and causes wild fluctuations in mining capacity and block times. It is unironically the 'real bitcoin' but the market doesn't want satoshi's vision obviously

Except that you could jump to the same conclusion after watching:

1) 1 day chart bearish trend for a month.
2) High resistance (0.1 ; 0.0975) areas being destroyed.

sold my BCH the moment the exchange i used allowed it.

Subsequently I have been watching with great amusement the witless try to convince themselves as much as others that BCH, or any fork for that matter, has a chance or is legitimate.

It is amazing how many people here pretend to have expertise in this subject yet they don't know the whos who behind bitcoin. You guys are clueless, a bunch of NEETs with ADHD attention spans who actually think places like this board, reddit and bitcointalk are legitimate sources of information and not just hives for people exactly like you.

No fork will survive, not least because the people involved with all attempts thus far have been incompetent and greedy, very greedy. But most of all, none will survive because the people who actually make the important decisions in bitcoin will not allow it. And just so we're clear, in case you really did not know what you are getting involved with: people will be killed if necessary.

Yes, it is that serious, and yes the people involved are capable of it. What, did you think otherwise? It's not 2009 anymore, this isn't something for geeks to obsess over "what if". Its almost 2018 and the stakes are getting very high.

>>people will be killed if necessary.
>>Yes, it is that serious, and yes the people involved are capable of it.

> luke-jr gnawing you to death with his gums and single tooth

>thinks

the internet is serious bussines

They've been shitting out 40 blocks an hour.

They'll remove EDA from BCH now almost certain. Question is can they last till S2X

No matter what you do, Goldstein always wins.

The majority of coins are funded via BTC. BCH will not even be considered for Exchange until August 2018 when Coinbase and Polon release a kings share of BCH.

Being for that fact, BTC is once again - the funding for majority of stocks (its not even close) so thusly, why would ANYONE, I mean ANYONE. Want to fund something with their Security Coin of choice, that could potentially fund the upheaval of their security coin??

Until it is accepted on exchanges as capita collateral, it will never be anything more than a small percentage of BTC. Small.

The fact that it is STILL at .09 is for the fact that about 9% of people haven't gotten access to their BCH to sell it off yet.

It's simple math, it's a dullard coin - that got stabbed in the back at its start.

Just promise you won't cry when it moons at the end of the month thanks to a shit ton of hashing power being redirected to it.