They're fudding again

We're about to moon hard again after the accumulation. Just like the massive fud right after ico. Just let them fud

Anyone wanting to jump ship. Feel free to do so, but at least i warned you

Other urls found in this thread:

themerkle.com/what-is-chainlink/?utm_medium=push&utm_source=onesignal&utm_campaign=traffic%20boost&utm_content=extended%20%traffic%boost
twitter.com/AnonBabble

holding comfy since ico my man. we're going to make it.

Most sure certain moon I've seen in a long time.

Theres very few times you can be absolute certain on a moon mission like what we have with link right now, just buy at whatever price but you know by october 16th leading up to sibos its going to pump and you will make money and ofcourse depending on how the working product demonstration goes down that could just be the beginging of the moon mission.

But anyone looking for safe gains selling before sibos is a guaranteed profit from todays prices

I don't know why I'm trying hard to fend off these wolves and protect the weak handed sheeps.

I'm sleepy I'm giving it a rest and going to sleep. I swear it's a collective group that's doing this. I'd honestly like to join lol

>got in at 0.20
>tfw I'm only gonna be a millionaire, and not a multi millionaire

Absolutely love seeing these FUD threads on the front page. That's how I know LINK is about to pump again(which is pretty obvious even without the FUD, since the pump/correction cycle is currently at around 6 hours)

>LINK reservation iz microaggressions
Kek. You delicate LINKies are the alt-left of crytpofags.

Only have 26k link

i want to make it to the moon but i just realised this can only build my rocketplatform

No surer sign.

The sudden and organised nature of the FUD alone tells me that these are shills. Fuck off shills, we are not selling our tickets to lamboland.

Got in at 0.35 can I atleast buy a volvo?

I hav 1 link will I make it??

You might be able to make it to the mailbox to get your welfare check.

FUCK I ONLY HAVE 40K LINK WHY THE FUCK DID I HAVE TO BE BORN GOD DAMN POOR!!!

Take this as the platform to the next rocket, user. Be grateful you even had the chance to get on this one.

take profits when you want, jump onto next moon mission, take profits when you want, onto next...

>has 40k link
>poor

My monthly disposable income is 300usd after rent, gas, utilities, food.

I have 2k Link. STFU

this and same

>tfw only 130k LINK
I'm not going to make it.

The obsession is real. Nolinkers shilling shitcoin that will be killed off by like next week with pnd's while LINK is sitting pretty with a working product. Let that sit.

I bought in at 5k Gwei. I don't see me losing money before Sibos unless Sergei gets arrested for having cheese pizza or something

You are a fucking idiot. That's enough to get into low 6 figures club. Then you aren't far away from getting 1 million.

Kek

FUD is a signal we will rise even harder

This is exactly like last weekend where I was able to buy 0.14$/link

Iron hands here (and bought 10 eth more today)

same here
hodling comfy as fuck, don't even look at the charts rn, it will be a top 10 coin by the end of this year easily

I got in at 24 cent and then later at 38.
Imo its still worth it as its under a dollar

No clue how high link will go but I will enjoy the pink wojaks when it goes down.

Doubled my money and got out. Holding on to a 140m cap ERC20 token is retardation.

themerkle.com/what-is-chainlink/?utm_medium=push&utm_source=onesignal&utm_campaign=traffic%20boost&utm_content=extended%20%traffic%boost

How high can we expect to get? $0.60?