CAN SOMEONE FINALLY EXPLAIN ME WHAT THE MEANING IS BEHIND THE ME MINISTER YOU, SATOSHI????

CAN SOMEONE FINALLY EXPLAIN ME WHAT THE MEANING IS BEHIND THE ME MINISTER YOU, SATOSHI????

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH CANT TAKE IT ANYMORE.

minister you, satoshi......

I think those dubs deserve an answer, I asked our fellow Veeky Forums negros in the other thread but they're holding too hard

MINISTER YOU SATOSHI
MINISTER YOU SATOSHI
MINISTER YOU SATOSHI
MINISTER YOU SATOSHI

Minister you, satoshi.

MINISTER YOU, SATOSHI

it means bitcoin is a scam where the only winners are the early adopters(us)

Mimister u baboshi :DDD

MINISTER YOU, SATOSHI

WHAAAATT THE FUUUCK IS THIS SHIIIT RREEEE YOU FUCKING WEABOOS WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS IMAGE AND SHIT SAYING MINISTER YOU SHITFUCK YOU FUCKING KEKS EXPLAIN THIS SHIT RIGHT NOW OR I WILL

ministré vous çatochie

Minister you my fucking cock

Yeah it's annoying as fuck.

minister your own mother if you want minister

thats the meme you dumb faggot

Secret words to get rich... Lol

What the fuck does it mean? Is it some japanese hentai saying?

DELET

Minister you, satoshi!!!!!!

Minister is someone who evangelizes and spreads to good news, and Satoshi Nakamoto invented crypto. The girl in the image is Japanese and they all have terrible English, called Engrish. So she is trying to tell the inventor of Bitcoin, Satoshi Nakamoto, to spread the good news of cryptocurrencies to the world, or minister it, if you will, when she says "MINISTER YOU, SATOSHI"

That's literally the lamest meme ever.

you are a biz bro and I thank you for the explanation and wish prosperity on you.

MINISTER YOU, SATOSHI.

Autismo me bagloshi

looking up the etymology of to mnister (verb) and minister (noun) on wikipedia tells something different.

wrong

wrong

wrong

rongu

Just wrong

Incorrecto.

No. Kys asap.

MINISTER YOU, SATOSHI

MINISTER THIS, BITCH!

MISTER YOU, SAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAATOSHI

why?
why?
why?
why?
why?
why?

MINISTER YOU, SASHIMI

Wrong

Right

it means satoshi the biggest boss you have seen thus far

Thank you.

I never claimed to be right, it's just my interpretation of the meme. Thanks for all the (You)coins though lads. Making me rich.

The meme comes from one of the times someone tried to figure out who the real Satoshi Nakamoto was. The tracks led the investigators to the front door of an older Japanese gentleman in Kyoto. There was considerable media attention, including reporters camping out in front of his house,and waiting for him to come out, to shout questions at him, but the old man denied being Satoshi and refused to talk to the media or the legion of hangers-on gathering around his house. Every day he went to work, the crowd would yell "Mister Satoshi, Mister Satoshi!!!", trying to get his attention. So one day, he got really frustrated, and yelled back a jumbled engrish "Minister YOU, Satoshi!" (meaning something like "I'm not Satoshi, you fucking nerds, how about YOU'RE Mr. Satoshi!" and this was the only thing he said on the topic. Witnesses of the outburst took it as some sort of an Evangelical statement, akin to Jesus's sermon on the mount, with a touch of Tolstoy's "The Kingdom of God is Within You" thrown in. The common interpretation was that the man was saying, in effect: "I may or may not be Satoshi Nakamoto, but that is irrelevant, because we each have Satoshi Nakamoto within our hearts, and so our search for salvation begins, and ends, inside." From that point on, the phrase was repeated again and again, bolstered by the fact that the old man died that day in a tragic car accident. That's really it. When people post this meme, they are essentially saying: "Don't worry about your troubles (gainz, etc.) because the peace you seek is within you already."

ministrez-vous chateau chie !

big if true

WRONG

No worries, it was just a loser call trying to (pathetically) troll OP.
Hats off, as they managed to be annoying.

Jesus christ this has to be up there with one of most weeb neckbeard tendie tier things around

wong?

roflkek. i took you seriously until
> The common interpretation was that the man was saying, in effect

Wow. Pretty deep.

Minister, you Satoshi.

Underrated thread

i am satoshi nakamoto and I disapprove of this message.

Sauce?

Minister you, Satoshi!