Got 15 btc. Want 2x

What do I buy? I dont like link, salt, and obsidian. Neo is not looking bad but it just jumped up. Same with WTC

Do I just sit on my btc and wait for a dip or hf?

What coins have news coming out within days/weeks?

You are too emotional. "liking" coins means nothing. Link and odn are guaranteed to double, you don't even have to know what these coins do, just follow the hype circle.

How are you so dumb and have 15 btc?

Obsidian is garbage

Link already did a huge run, I'm ok sitting that out even if it does 10x today. Thing is, I think it will dip at least to 30c.

BNB doesnt actually look half bad. Binance is getting traction. Opinions?

>want to make money
>dont want to invest in profitable coins

And why is that? I really hate people like you who spread bullshit without any shred of proof.
>it's had a good run
You realize LINK has basically only doubled? That's nothing. Holy hell kys and stop fudding

top kek

What the fuck are you on about? This is my opinion and I'm not spreading shit. If I saw your skinny neet ass on a street I'd end you in a fraction of a second. Little bitch.

i too graduated top of my class in the navy seals

Fight ME iRL BRO

Buy Metal.

Buy FUN! It's still cheap on Binance!

Sirs buy XRP for great return

Adex has a beta version coming out in October

>I don't like them

What?

I wish I could draw like that.

OP go take a look at chronobank, they are doing partnership with every big crypto project: NEM, bancor, and maybe request network. They will announce the list of partnership soon. But of course nobody will jump on the occasion because there isn't any green wojak shilling the coin to death. Godspeed user

why?

Mecury update for BAT on 06.10

Probably MTL

unless you can get in on Request ICO

Tell us about how many BTC did you make following the Bancor hype circle.

BMC

wew we got a tough guy over here, thank god this is only the internet and he doesn't know where we live, I'm sure he'd mess us up good

ELIX

WTC is an easy 2x this month.