Having a panic attack about what your current price of your coins

>having a panic attack about what your current price of your coins
>1 year down the road when crypto market cap is closing in on 1 trillion

lel you guys are good, if you see the party hats and have around 10k in crypto, you've made it. congrats

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/zooko/status/863202798883577856?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nice just bought 100k

How does LINK's 1b total coins in supply work? I thought it would be "unlocked" far before Q4 2018?

OP is a idiot

BTC
ETH
ZCash
only coins worth something

>t.brainlet

Zcash more like Ztrash. Get Monero faggot and dont settle for a coin with a fucking backdoor, that isn't what anonymous payments are about.

XVG is better than monero tho

Oh noes, it these monero fanboys again making stuff up..

>OMG

Op's list actually looks very reasonable
you are retarded if you think in a year time there will be a shitload of basicly identical coins in top 10

Zcash CEO went on Twitter saying it himself, fucking downy.

"Too traceable" LOL
twitter.com/zooko/status/863202798883577856?lang=en

>twitter.com/zooko/status/863202798883577856?lang=en
Sorry, are you retarded? Did you even bother reading the rest of the tweets? He is not talking about a backdoor in zcash itself. For fucks sake this monero fanboys are annoying as fuck..

It always calms me when I see a 5% dip on a heavy stack and cant unload. Then I remember the market will probably be 500 bill in a years time.

Plus the ICO shit can stop too

Fanboy? Nope, just not a fuckwit like yourself.
"I mean that a secure protocol layer is compatible with good law enforcement." "Encryption is no threat to good governance and good law enforcement. It is compatible with those. See the Internet."

Wants to install a secure protocol layer of which he/team would have access to. When an event such as "WannaCry" happens they can access the layer and trace the transactions for law enforcement.

You need me to color you a fucking picture or what.

What's your point? That's all correct. He is not talking about any access in those citations..You can't even read?

>the ICO shit can stop
How else would I make money? Poorfags' only hope is in ICO.

>Zcash shtick is Anonymous Transactions
>CEO wants options to make Transactions traceable

And you ask whats the point?? I can't explain it any simpler for you..good luck in the world.

When chainlink touches 40$ im going to be so rich, will be posting timestamped pictures of my lavish lifestyle on Veeky Forums to motivate the newfags

No, he does not want to make transactions traceable. You're just stupid.

He misspelled Ripple and Gas

>NEO $654
sounds about right

I hold chain link nav neo if these are the prices in a year i will kill myslef

>when

Are those predictions based on the fact that you predict a 25k BTC and alt-coins are priced in BTC?
If BTC goes x5 and other coins remain same value in BTC nthen they should go x5 when measured in usd, right?

>no Ripple
Good luck.

In which case a 1500 eth isnt something to be too happy about

I believe you kust wrote a bunch of numbers drown out your ass, but still