Tax evasion in coin format

tax evasion in coin format
get in or stay poor

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kreditech#Funding
twitter.com/SaltLending/status/899706128518402048?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/salt/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

What does salt do?

makes for better chicken

Keep your savings and collateral in deflationary currency while your debts are kept in inflationary currency.

Allows you to dodge capital gains tax.

Literally the best possible use for cryptos.

makes you rich

Is it legal?

nope, complete fraud
thats why its at 200m mcap.

Salt makes FBI's knock at your door

They would need to change a shitload of laws to make it illegal. By then I would have cashed out 10 times.

all hell breaks lose if they release it

you need to update your meme fag.
its already out of date.

It's being released and price is growing. Imagine when it reaches the limit.

It's like you guys want to be poor I swear.

wow now it doesnt seem like a scam

retard

im a fucking idiot. accumulated 200 yesterday and set a buy order at .0195 overnight.

shit is overvalued af boy
that's what you get for elite buyes pre pre ico
overbought. people who bought after it hit exchanges are complete morons.
Sell and enjoy your x100

stay poor

dont worry. its 10 usd within the week.
and 20-25 by end of year.

I have all my money in link, will I even make it Veeky Forums?

Explain step by step how you would cash out without paying CGT?

your question has a faulty premise.

you are not cashing out per se. you just dont sell your crypto in the first place. you take out a loan with crypto as collateral.

so lets say you want to buy a house. instead of selling crypto. and posting pink wojaks you take out a loan and buy the house with cash.

Okay, but let's say you have crypto and want usd

Would you then:
1. Take out a loan for usd
2. Immediately pay back loan with your crypto?

If it works like this how is it not taxable? If you buy something with crypto you should theoretically pay tax on the gain, so how would paying back a loan be any different?

it doesnt work like that or at least you need to consult a tax attorney not an user on biz shilling his bags.

you take out the loan and put up crypto as collateral. you dont have that crypto anymore.
its locked away in a multisig wallet.
but you have cash. you pay it back when you pay it back. you can use SALT to pay back interest and you pay lower interest thanks to it.

Is this coin tailored to American tax laws, or worldwide? I am Aussie, what is stopping my government from just claiming this is a coin like any other and demanding I pay taxes on it?

you need to double check your local laws. but you dont profit from this coin as such. its a membership token. its used to pay for membership and pay back interest.

Instant baghold gentlemen. 35mln sold for 0.25$. Ffs...who's buying this at fucking 5$?

complete fucking idiots.

how can one be so salty, and not in a good way.

Salt is bad for your health...

Below $5 is solid. It's going to $10-20 at least.

BUT

It will probably stay below $10 for a couple months while all the presale people sell what they want.

I will be buying more below $5, but only down there. And I am not going big on this at all.

recent research show that its actually better than previously thought

why does a brand new project deserve 221m in valuation?

It allows for ridiculously sleezy financial tricks.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kreditech#Funding

its not unusual. fintech is costly to do it right. they have a one in a million idea and are hitting it with full force.

Salt is the solution to give crypto rich NEETS cash to buy normie stuff without having to cash out crypto. Epic

Can you explain what SALT does? Briefly?
Potential investor here. What's the general idea behind SALT?

Not really. I'm busy. I'm sure the shills in this thread will.

Waiting for the dump to $2.

Have fun waiting... Lol

crypto backed loans
read the whitepaper
im dumping elix at the moment, cant really go into details.

But you still have to pay the loan off in USD right? What's the point? Can you paying back the loan in SALT, or is that only interest on the loan?

to people who want to learn more

twitter.com/SaltLending/status/899706128518402048?ref_src=twsrc^tfw&ref_url=https://coinmarketcap.com/currencies/salt/

TL:DW

this is so shit, just goes to show we are truly in another dot com bubble

it is literally a thousand times better than any ERC20 token released in the last year. It literally has a use case, how can it be shit? This is why you'll never make it user

Let me answer my own question:
>How do I make my loan payment?
>The easiest way to make your loan payment is to log on to SaltLending.com and make payments electronically with Bitcoin (BTC), Ether (ETH) or any cryptocurrency supported by ShapeShift. Payments made with digital currencies will be converted to the base currency of your loan. You can also make payments via ACH transfer, or by setting up online bill pay through your bank. Debit and credit card payment methods are also available.

So basically you can avoid paying taxes on cashing out by getting a loan instead and paying off the loan in crypto. The price for this is the interest on the loan, so the value of doing this would be the difference % between the loan and the tax. Or, if you're really nuts you take out the loan and buy more BTC with it to trade...

Seems pretty cool except that fucking tiered ICO leaves a bad taste in my mouth. I think I'll wait till it crashes down. I'm assuming it will as tier 1 whales want to cash out their sweet gains.

I'm not offering tax or legal advice etc.