twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I guess I'll be /comfy/ all by myself

'splain

I'm ready boiiiiii

oh boys, we're gonna make it

whats the name of the fkn coin

>/comfy/tokens

request. It's over tho. Buy at 5x soon.
I love how this wasn't rly shilled on Veeky Forums until the whitelist was closed. same for wanchain. We're fucking chosen ones.

10x boys! TO THE MOON!

Its called request. Its a load of horse shit lol

Comfy in the presale with 180 eth

But it haven't ended tho? It just the whitelist who closed. Fortunately, I got a lot of accounts.

>I missed the whitelist, lol
>I ignore that every ico with whitelist, kyc and reasonable hype moons no matter what lol
>It's shit, I'm glad I missed this fucking safe flip lol
>kill me lol

This coin looks like a load of shit, what the hell makes you think it would 10x? Just because it had a whitelist?

>haha no way Kyber moons!
>*explodes from $0.3 to $2.8*
>No way Link moons!
>No way Request moons!
>No way RPX moons!
>No FUCKING WAY WANCHAIN EXPLODES!!!!1!11
Kys

fliphodl.com/analysis-of-request-network/

boys which exchange is it going on first and when?

I was in on LINK and kyber they were both solid coins and every1 knew they would moon because there was so much demand.
This just looks like a generic shitcoin, good luck though.

Let me in . Share link.

lol it's too late for you. You can buy my tokens for 5x ICO price on etherdelta though.

whitelisting is over user.

i will sell whitelisted acc for 2 eth

anyone know when tokens are released?

1 week after ICO , they already talk with exchanges but cant say more

I won't buy anything that's not an ico, so no request or wanchain for me.

the fuck are you talking about

this looks promising
I'll be in since I've missed ICO

If you're not in on the ICO would recommend you pick up REQ on ED while it's still cheap. Given the strict KYC procedure they're following as well as the attentiveness of the team to the needs of their token investors (think opposite of the Chainlink team basically), we will most likely get exchange listings very soon.

I'm thinking it's gonna be either liqui or binance as the first proper exchange trading it, I'm hoping for binance

What's the cap going to be, roughly?

aprox 5 ETH

$30million, $2million less than Chainlink. This shit will easily go 5x or 10x just from demand alone.

let me in. give me a link, pal

Would you go deeper into airtoken or request. I wanna see the biased request thread respones.

From the slack
>This week we updated our whitepaper to introduce a burning fee mechanism. This replaces the locking system and has similar advantages for token holders.

>Why is it similar? Every time the system is used, the token holder's share of the total REQ supply increases. Technically, it is more efficient.Legally, we are not in the scope of being a security.As an investor, this has some interesting economic consequences. In a stable system where the market cap stands still and where the protocol is used: the price of a token increases while the total supply decreases.We are not the first ones to believe in this incentive, other projects such as Kyber Network are also going in that direction.What happens if the total supply becomes lower than 100 000 REQ, would it impact the network effect?

>REQ has 18 decimals, if the number of REQ is low, we will switch to smaller units as 1 REQ = 1 000 000 000 000 000 000 attoREQ

That feel when you're whitelisted for the next x100

send me slack invite, faggot.

request and I am being 100% objective

Selling whitelisted emails for 1 ETH each, only got 7 accounts.

[email protected]

wait? it's already on etherdelta?
they did a presale?

Too late Pussy....Whitelist closed.

Nope....

Holy shit this shit will def 10x

Ok Veeky Forums x10 = possible x3.

In what time frame?

Too late for this....But there's still time to buy my Wanchain Gold...

More like 1.5x.

I'm in the whitelist but I don't think this will 10x. I think it'll 5x which would still be amazing.

1.5x maybe in the first couple days when it's only on PajeetDelta.

Definitely expecting at least 2.5-3x once we get to some bigger exchanges though