Why do most people apparently fail at day-trading?

Why do most people apparently fail at day-trading?

are you succesful op ?

They are low IQ neets. I have an IQ of 200, so this comes naturally for me.

Because they are not trading but gambling.

This and only this

>IQ of 200
Those digits don't lie

> I just gained +63 IQ

Brainlet here: any pointers for smart daytrading? I've made a couple hundred bucks here and there but the sheer stress of it for a newbie like me wasn't worth it.

Because trading is first and foremost about risk management. You begin to gamble once you ignore this.

You'll always hear about people who bet the farm and go all on, and make it big, AND YES IT CAN HAPPEN TO YOU TOO, GOY :DDD

The reality is quite different. Quick-buck artists, with massive drawdown, highly volatile methods will come and go. But the steady players, who are patient, have some form of strategies/ or good use of intuition, they're the ones who continually learn and turn this into a steady form of making money.

There are always those who are talented in intuition/ pattern recognition/ or with through more analytical methods such statistics and bots. But you need to start somewhere sensible.

Risk management involves using smaller position sizes, at first (% based on capital, and whether or not you're using leverage). And it involves setting position objectives and limits.

You will get better the longer you stay in the game. But you're going to reach that point if you fuck yourself and lose everything betting big when you first start.

>But you're going to reach that point
*Not going to reach that point

T. Boomer

I'll fuck your mother, if I want to fuck.

For starters.

If you, as a daytrader, can't translate your thinking process into an algo, you ARE losing money because you are wasting A LOT OF TIME AND RESOURCES trying to time the market.

Warren Buffet didn't become one of the top 5 richest men by day trading.

But george soros got into the top 25 from at least some short-term trading.

Greed. Dont try on high leverage and get cuck'd. Spend 6 months or so learning to trade without.

No, don't limit people to your own subjective limits. The human is a computer, filled with inbuilt pattern recognition algorithms, that have likely started operating since gestation. Our computer is made of fat and water, and has neurons, with their differing connective arrangements, instead of logic gates. It can be honed and trained to be an effective trading tool.

Fuck, meant to reply to you.

>The human is a computer
*human brain

No but the other 4 did. Retard

It's simple, we create Korrok.

because they stay up for too long and when they start trading its already night

It's true that you can train your gut, but computers are faster to respond if things go apeshit, in fact, you can program the computer to show you FILTERED opportunities only in raw form, so you can make the final decision. Still, really taxating in terms of time and effort because thousands of opportunities can arise at any moment.

>But you're not going to reach that point if you fuck yourself and lose everything betting big when you first start

not true. I lost big on margin trading then went and applied for another student loan. got lucky the second time, and now im living the dream.

When you run out of funds, take another loan. youre mathematically guaranteed to win eventually

Greed. Fuckers want +50% gains on everything.

Except they didn't, retard.

Wew lad, you have a problem. You could have ended completely and absolutely broke and I'm not sure you realize that.

This. When I was 23, I had an intensive 3 day test on Abstract Reasoning at a Research Institute. The only person to score higher in the history of the Institute was a Colonel from Luke Air Force Base. This has made it djfficult for me Socially, because I see people without their veneers. However, I am now using this Curse to make a metric fuckton of money. I look at a chart, and something tells ment move on. I keep going until something tells me to buy. I dont even research it. I dont even look at the name. I just buy,and like magic it shoots up. Then, something changes in the pattern and I bail. I dont even know what these things are or how to describe how I see the world to normies. Normies make me uncomfortable, because I know way to much about them instantly, yet they think I syillbsee the veneer.

They don't research.

>When you run out of funds, take another loan

I haven't read a bigger no-no in a long time. That's not daytrading, that's Russian roulette. You may have a death wish.

nah it sounds like he's doing ok if he's not larping, your salty tho

im going to take big risks and im going to make it, everyone else can fuck off

Don't margin trade.

In fact I'm glad he made it but, personally, margin trading + loans + 50% chance of losing everything again AFTER losing a lot is kind of a huuuuge red flag.