JOIN THE NEW x10

Big news incoming, telegram groups already talking about putting in money. Join or FOMO!

Bought when it was 20 cents. Sold at $1. Bought again at 50 cents. Undervalued af right now. EZ

i don't want your terrorism supporting lefty jew coin. get lost.

Go back to Africa

This fucking shitcoin doesn't react to any good news and only goes down when BTC is plummeting. 1 month after and it's still 59 after short binance pump.

t. bagholder

always add names to those posts or nobody will buy your shitcoins

It literally had a shitstorm of FUD thrown at it. This coin is probably the most innovative value transfer coin out there. Keep in mind CfB, the main IOTA dev, invented proof of stake. Dash, Ethereum and OMG all ride his coattails...

ALLAH

well they fucked up big time.
don't put politics in crypto. never.

>This coin is probably the most innovative value transfer coin out there
>need to reattach your address 50 times to find lost coins after wallet update

this

I reattached once and it was fine. Keep in mind it's still beta and eventually the reattach and rebroadcast will be automated. If you wait for full release you will miss the gains
>gets faster with more use
>zero fees
>zero miners
>no chink miner monopoly
Literally the most innovative. And as for IOTA AHKBAR, they are only using it for ID verification, the crypto-equivalent of stapling a tag to the ear of refugees. You aren't funding ISIS or anything silly. /pol/ just saw IOTA and REFUGEES in the same headline and got triggered

>70% volume is IOTUSDT
>sell walls popping right after it slightly goes up
>10x
lol

Imma buy 2k of this based only on this post.

not kidding

ALLAHU AKBAR
JOIN NOW OR DIE
PRAISE IOTA
IOTA AKBAR

I'm in love with IOTA but burned my ass on it a few times because it behaves so fucking stupid. Dumped it all in favor of some shitcoins that might x5. If they do, I'm definitely back on the iota moon mission when it gets that sweet 5 billion marketcap somewhere next year.

t. weak handed faggot

I agree that it is the next big thing

Take your piece of shit refugee coin elsewhere

$1 when

Next Friday

Ear tags

there will be no moon unless this thing decouples from btc price
its a good hodl when btc rises though, but you'll get rekt hard if it goes back to 3k

All of crypto needs to decouple from BTC price

but this one is like really follows it

Are westerners going to be forced to accept IOTA for sexual favors?

plenty movement into iot from other companies. iota is a fucking joke, with joke code that has been proven to be fucked by the boys at MIT no less.

in addition it is wholly owned by the devs and founders with a fraction on the market.

they already had to force one hard fork due to massive problems. do some basic research and enjoy your bags. iota will be replaced by someone else...

this
there are several cheap iot coins that havent mooned yet and possibly can do 10x
iota can what 2x?