IT'S FINALLY HERE

Obsidian is a project designed to utilize the block-chain to provide for anonymous services. The development team behind Obsidian is working on an application that can utilize the block-chain to allow for anonymous messaging, anonymous money transfers, and even the transfer of multimedia files such as pictures, videos, and music. Obsidian is more than just a token and the messenger/wallet application that the developer team is working on. Obsidian also stands to be a platform for developers to utilize so that they can build applications which stand to benefit from privacy.

You don't need marketers watching everything you buy, or police listening to & reading everything you say and share. If you want to spend your money on women and wine or arrange shitposting, you can get things done. Privately.

Imagine being able to purchase things off of craigslist without giving up your phone number or message vendors on the DarkMarket without using annoying PGP methods. It's just went on its first exchange, Cryptopia, today! Buy when prices are low!

what is the marketcap? if its low im interested

who here /master_node_master_race/

300k-350k

I think 4m but they just submitted the coinmarketcap api so that will be updated with correct figures soon

16 masternodes. I never want to work again.

CMC should tell us the final market cap sometime today.

unironically interested even though this is shilling

I feel like I don't see anything on this board that isn't shilling. Except occasional troll nocoiner posts.

well get your ass to cryptopia because people are stupidly giving this shit away at sub 8000 sats there.

From what I understand CMC will end up showing the total coin amount which is 98mil giving it a marketcap of around 35mil right now but like every other BS thing on CMC it doesn't take into account lockups and the upcoming burn. It's probably more like 15-20m marketcap

can you even run that many masternodes on the same ip address, or on the same device?

if you can, then it seems just as centralized as mining hubs tbqh, people are just hoarding masternodes instead of hashrate

20 million circulating supply

98 total supply

marketcap will be around 5-6 million dollars right now

looking at ripple is a good example of this, ripples marketcap is coin price x circulating supply

you dont calculate marketcap with total supply, thats just how crypto works, and it does makes sense, as those coins are unavailable to everyone

So. Can a kind stranger do us a favor and fuck the guy with a bot keeps outbidding my orders? We can collectively drive the price down so we can get it for cheaper here. No liquidity makes it hard to trade.

Yes. I believe there is no difference between running many different masternodes or just one huge masternode. Perhaps it is as centralized as mining hubs, but I still think PoS is a much better system overall.

Not selling until $2 per ODN. The market cap is laughably low.

$5 when? Realistic?

i went all in on this and feel more autsimo then ever, what makes this better then all the other messangers out there??

Just kidding fags. Fuck this shitcoin

2x ICO price so I can't complain much

p.s. I was the one shilling the hell out of this coin last two days so you would fill my orders

$5 would put its marketcap at a little under 100 million dollars

its not unrealistic when hot garbage like chainlink can reach 150M and kyber can reach 200M+

Filled your order brah. Cya. 7980 is not a bad deal

Hilarious, realistically this can reach 55c, maybe 57 if we are lucky by 2021

devs lied about the market cap

hence why they are STILL evading the question

wait until CMC updates

enjoy my bags

Wow, sick .5 btc sell wall lmao. Big money cashing out right here.

Screencapped so I can laught later.

I cancelled the other half. I'm giving the devs one last chance to answer my question in slack

You can't lie about the marketcap retard. It's a calculation. They can lie about the supply though. Even if they lied, and all 90 million tokens will be circulating (which they won't) the market cap will still be only around 30 million.

Pseudo intellectual thinks he played the market

That's my point fucktard. 30m market cap = this coin dies

t. bought high sold low

So what drugs are you on?

30m market cap is still an easy 10x. It will likely be lower though so this is a guaranteed moon mission. I screencapped this too so I can laugh about it when I sell my stack at $10 per ODN.

Even with a 30m marketcap this coin can go x2. Wouldn't be the first shitcoin to pull this and certainly not the last

t. 2.2x first wave ICO price

you sound like a low iq mongloid when you spew shit like this. Easy 10x has become the biggest meme.

their messenger is not going to gain traction for a long time. ODN will dip before it ever takes off, and that's when I will buy back.

Dip to what?

Bots are place to force you to buy at 2x. Unless a kind stranger decides to kill the whale we're stuck here because no one wants to sell.

Protip for a newfag: click the postcount of the post you're replying to.

Re entering at a lower point is certainly smart user. I'm doing it in increments though. Not gonna sell my whole stack only to find out it suddenly moons and I have to rebuy it at a higher cost.

I'm a low IQ mongoloid that's why I have 16 masternodes and you're feeling like a genius shilling ODN and then dumping your .6 masternode stack on us

I'd love to do this, but liquidity it fuck all. Even when I try to mirror the bots they outbid my orders. I don't have a lot anyway and I don't lose it since this is an obvious x20 moon mission in the long term.

seriously. it was spiking to 10k+ yesterday, before the bots came online and clamped it around 8k so they could accumulate.

it will go to 30k sats mid next week.

I'll pass. Shitcoin. There is no demand for this product, except maybe for illegal shit. ANd even then they could just implement in a different way.

Yeah I know that feel. I missed out on a 6500 sats buy order when it dipped because the bots outbid me. Still not gonna go all in though, I feel like we might see another slight dip.

>reverse psychology fud
who only buys 6800 odn during ico? are you that poor?

>no demand
>maybe for illegal shit
user... I...

ODN to $10

so it's basicly tor chat and torrents on steroids?
what was the ico price?
when does it hit bigger exchanges?

15 to 17 cents or something like that.
soon

CMC will show the circulating supply, not the total coin amount. you know, the same thing it does for literally every coin.

>1 BTC = 21433 ODN & 1 ETH = 2192 ODN
From icobench.com. Idk about the exchanges though. I do know that cryptopia is absolute shit and I can't wait for ODN to hit a better one

I am a whale and also a drug dealer. And I will acquire heavy bags if you answer 1 simple question:

Why should this catch on at all over TorChat?

just be grateful it's not LINK and first appearing on fucking etherdelta.

>being so stupid you think TorChat is at all safe

Tor Chat kek

Why did we stop riding horses? This platform would enable us to build a one stop shop for commerce anonymously for mobile. This isn't just for chat.

I lost 400 dollars on link and about 200 on link. If obsidian is all that if I buy in now for 200 will I make back adleast half of my losses back?

How do you lose 600 on fucking LINK? You didn't actually follow Veeky Forums advice and bought the ath after which you sold at the dip, right?

Is anyone here on the Link train?

No one can promise you what you'll make. You could buy the best token in the world and sell money on a dip and end up negative anyway. But if you look at the chart on CMC, it's definitely yet to be pumped.

look dude. this is a pretty unhealthy mindset to have. I hope you didn't sell your link because it'll pump again within a week.

buy obsidian, because it's a long term investment not a short term fix

10k LINK and 10k ODN, feelin good about the future

I'm equally invested in LINK and ODIN. We mooning bruh

at what price did you get in. I missed ATL but I got in at .20

I got 32000 ODN, am I gonna make it?

$12k?

thats alot of money to have invested in crypto, atleast compared to other biz autists

i think u good user

did people who had 32000 stratis after its ICO make it?

My friend just bought 100k ODN is he going to make it?

10k odn reporting in

Maybe. ODN could be $100 5 years from now when its fully developed as its own app platform similar to ETH/Stratis/NEO. Will you still be holding by then? No one knows.