Sikh religion, bro!

Sikh religion, bro!

poo in the loo

Not a relevant meme since it doesn't happen as much in the Punjab region.

Sikh people always seem to be cool as fuck in the west

>Jharkhand

They exclusively live in enclaves

t. Canadian

I'm seeing more and more Indians in my neighbourhood. That's okay though, because I know that good things don't last forever.

Yeah, but they learn the language, pay taxes, and don't fuck with anyone so I honestly couldn't care less where they live.

They have tons of organized crime and street gangs

This used to be my outlook too. Now I just don't care what happens in the world within reason because I'm going to die in 63 years or so and none of my experience on Earth will ever mean anything.

>Only 34 out of over 200,000 Indians dead due to gang violence in B.C. over the course of 8 years

Literal child's play by standards of most minority crime groups. The fucking natives are a bigger issue than them.

omae wa mou shideru

Indira was a dirty girl

>Sikh religion
a weird amalgamation of islam and hindu beliefs. Nothing less nothing more

For when you wanna carry a knife around and claim it's "for defending other religions".
Also no shaving and required to wear a shit ton of unnecessary bling.

>carry a knife
good, everyone should have at least a pocket knife
>no shaving
whats the problem
>unneccessary bling
shall not be infringed

go away

make me

>Description of literal neckbeard
>Thinks nothing is wrong
No one needs your trilby wearing ass in here

fedorable neckbeards would detest the religion aspect of the sikh faith, what are you on about.

Just like how they detest the religion of video games, memes, and doritos? I think neckbeards and sikhs have more in common than you might realize user.

>Just like how they detest the religion of video games, memes, and doritos?

The younger folk are just about the same as any other, honestly. A pair of them tried to mug me on a road trip, some Paki teenager saw what was going on and ran them off. Let me kick it at his place for the night, the folks were a nice sort.

pajeets spotted

>be bihar
>be tribal.
makes oerfect sense.

>drove tanks into the building when they started getting uppity.
/ourgirl/

Sikhs fuckin' rule. Love those dudes.

Sikkim's doing pretty good on that front

Daily reminder that Kesselring and his best troops repeatedly had their shit shoved in by poo-in-loos

Literally every state that has proximity to the bimaru belt is doing terribly.
And Andhra/Telengana. They are the biharis of South india.

y'all pajeets are same
These are just hairy pajeets

Cow piss drinking pajeets

>This used to be my outlook too. Now I just don't care what happens in the world within reason because I'm going to die in 63 years or so and none of my experience on Earth will ever mean anything.

You really responded to the idea there with a high level of discourse

Oh, hello Polish poster, nice to see you're awake!

I'm not polish you fuckin soyboy

Nice one
Put his pajeet ass back to sleep