ELIX

Just putting this out there, genuinely the last call before the moon mission.

Other urls found in this thread:

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/elixir/#markets
medium.com/@elixirtoken/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what is it user?

buying at ath

Is this a classic pump and dump coin? Are you really trying to hype up a dead coin with no dev team. fcuk off.

How does this coin not have a dev team? They post weekly updates concisentantly, stop chatting shit without researching. Secondly look at the fucking graphs, if that looks like a pnd to you, then honestly don't spend another penny on cryptos you have no idea what you are doing.

its our pump and dump coin

500K Stash here.

nice, just bought 100k

keep pumping faggots, 5k sats is the goal

im going to buy some,
the idea seem interesting and its cheap now

i lied

no presentable team,
and take a look at that miserable whitepaper...

Where do I buy

your local bank

I have 75k
Well I dont think so that we will hit $1 anytime soon but I wont be mad if so

coinmarketcap.com/currencies/elixir/#markets

come on lads, 2k sats just in reach...JUST DO IT!!!!!

For people that don't know, the whitepaper is outdated and hasn't been updated since the start which is why it's so minimal. The 2 devs instead have been working on the project and been positing updates on Medium for what they are building: medium.com/@elixirtoken/

Today they released another huge update basically saying the frontend was complete.

Are you guys selling and buying back in lower, or HODLing?

The 450k Stash guys here. Sell at around 2000 sat, and back back in later.

I'm holding til $1 and I have about 40k of this.

good luck fag, $1 in dec 2018

Lowest sell order on ED is 2x buy order. Nice.

Use coinexchange

>Anonymous Team
There is literally no fucking reason for this. God you are all retarded.

2k we made it! lets see if there is some fuel to break ath

Nah.

Obviously there aren't any interest on this coin, very likely that I would just lose money.

Coinexchange seems like a much better exchange than ED anyway, but I personally haven't used ED.
Interest in this coin seems to be growing, I got in at around $120k marketcap, it is now almost triple that.
Not shilling, just advising. Another user enticed me into getting this coin and I'm very thankful.

my trips didn't lie faggots

LETS GO!!!

Well according to their road map they don't even have anything major coming in Q4. ELIX to exchanges should've happened on Q3 and ye ED and Coinexchange...

2800sat

They released a front-end demo today. I think that's the main reason behind the pump.

>mfw waiting for my transfer to CE

same. shits taking forever.

aight i'll give it a try. i'm buying 3 BTC worth of this. if this is a pump and dump i'll kill you all

its 2017 and you still transfer money via Bitcoin? Litecoin or even eth are much better

that's exactly what this is user...you were warned last night the whales were going to pump this shit for some new shoes...wait for the correction

it always corrects itself to 950-1100 sats

donts think so. 1000 was floor last week and now we are almost at 3000. 2000 is more likely for new floor

I'm transferring ETH, it's still slow

>muh blockchain

i just sent my elix to the contract address instead of my elix address on CE
Is there anything i can do
Suicide is looking really good right now

Not selling because lazy.

nope, they are lost

got in at 900 sats for 56k feeling pretty comfy

can i tweet them or something
feels fucking bad

we are almost 3rd volume on coinexchange

you misunderstood friendo
i was transferring elix to dump on noobs

well you can try but dont think so if they can do anything with it

75k since 1300sat here

well buy orders looks pretty god on coinexchange

in at 300-400 sats for 36k should have bought more

Seriously I'm not a guy that tries to time these pump and dumps.. but I'm tempted to sell. Only 15k though, not a lot.

Should I biz? Or should I hold? It's not like I need those profits now.

yeah, im in the same boat. want to hold. but on the other hand profit is profit. what to do what to do.

Been in since it was TME, has the potential for $1+ but probably not till Q2 2018. If you don't need it hodl, easy $15k.

Meh, I'm gonna hold. Partly because I'm green and I don't want to burn myself again... partly because I'm actually excited by the project and I do think it'll go up in value a lot more in the time to come.

you know this piece of shit will drop, buy back in 3 days at 1500sats

your a retard it went from like 100k market cap to 400k+ market cap in less than 24 hrs, price went from $0.05 to $0.115 this is either getting PnD'd or somethings going on, up around 100% so far today

Anyone mind depositing some Elix my way?

I only got 500 total.

0xcf2d74ce84e6f96bb697053cc4234276212c47d6

in the middle of launching a company, didnt have anything left to spare unfortunately. Ill be buying in again next week

or people became aware of it? there were only about 200 people holding it before today, theres more than 200 reading this thread right now.

How many confirmations do you need for the balance to show up? Already got 40 and it hasn't shown up yet.

I never got any thank you's for my giveaways (yes im giveaway user) that showed many of you this coin at 300 sats. :( Say ty! And just so you know, ill be doing future giveaways for new coins. I suggest you listen to me next time ^_^

How the fuck is this scam going up?

how will i know user that its you senpai?

I SENT MY 8K ELIX TO THE FUCKING CONTRACT ADDRESS BEACUSE IM A RETARD
KILLING MYSELF, CU

How many anons you know that give away potentially thousands of dollars in coins? :P I think trip codes are disabled on this bored. But i use a lot of emojies i guess. ^_^

people that got in at 200-500 sats with peanuts are whales now.

Elix will moon even harder. 6000 sats is conservative.

are you on telegram?

that was before my time, but thanks anyways

I wanted to send some btc to CE to buy mth and elix few days ago but I was getting strapped in for my mtl moon mission and decided to wait a bit.

I'm not upset considering how much money i've made of mtl, but still.

Naw. Doesn't really matter though. Guess i could generate a pgp key or something if people really cared

Bumping. Shit's at 60+ confirmations and still doesn't show up on CE.

I got 100 of coins from Giveaway user.
He bought it for like 1,5$, now it's 12,3$
Others said I could expect up to 400$.
Where do I buy this?

=) your welcome
-giveawayfairy user

wow 3500

we rich nigga!

pajeet what now?

I wish I bought thousands of these when they were like 0,015$

it still have a plenty space to go x2-x4

i did, worth 7k now.

do you think they will keep going up to 1$/token? am i too late?

pump back to 3k sats! don't let it fall!!!

pump is taking a breather. found support at 2400.
still a ways to go. theres a good chance for 0.5 usd today.

in the next few months yes, right now? no it will settle in 3k-5k sat range.

How the fuck would there be ANY interest at all in this ghastly shitcoin if this "hype" weren't just a pump 'n' dump being promoted by a pump group—likely the anonymous fucking devs? This shit is absolutely nothing useful at all; if it were to be put to actual use, the network would be fucking CLOGGED with people trying to make transactions to generate more tokens. I remember back a month ago, when this thing was Timereum, and its whitepaper was a single fucking page long. Things may evolve, but this kind of presence and the sheer fact that this thing has no practical application does NOT instill confidence; I'm very aware of the value of crypto and the fact that we are in a bull market, but I would be FUCKING SHOCKED—and appalled—to see this actually managed to hold a million-dollar market cap longer than a month. Like, seriously—you guys have the option to buy LINK at $0.40 right now, and you're (assuming it's not just the same few people puppeting "buyers") putting it on what one can only reasonably assume is a pump & dump shitcoin with anonymous devs—and some of you are actually hoping that the devs are gonna come out of the shadows at some point in the future and turn out to be accredited, respected people who were keeping this project a sekret, just so that you could make fucking ma$$ive gainzzz by hoarding tokens. Fuck me almighty—it's not my business to tell people how to spend their money, but all signs point to this being a scam; if you're gonna waste money on this, then PLEASE, don't lay down anything more than $100.00. You might make gains from a pump, but goddamn does it seem all too clear that this coin has no long-term future; this is the kind of shit that's damaging crypto's reputation.

Weakhanded faggots selling at 2200 sats.
I think it's over for now

IF YOU CANT TELL THAT THERES SOMEONE OBVIOUSLY CREATING FAKE SELL ALLS TO GET HIS ORDER FULFILLED AT 2000 SAT U ARE THE DUMBEST NIGGER EVER. UR THE PERSON BUYING HIGH AND SELLING IT BACK TO HIM AT 2000 SAT. JUST HOLD.

Elix is being banged hard Veeky Forumsro
she needs to ice it down before the next pump

buy side strengthens again bitches!

dump

WEAK
HANDS

pumps over dump with shitcoin

I HAVE STRONG HANDS. I AM HOLDING UP TO 10K SATS

I am the 450 k Stash guy. Ive been holding since 500 sat. Lol y arent u

Can someone send some ELIX to me? I'm still waiting for my shit to transfer to CE so I could buy and I really don't wanna miss this.

0xcf2d74ce84e6f96bb697053cc4234276212c47d6

We are gonna make it bro. I smaller fish than you, i am holding 89k. Bought at 903-1181 sats.

ROFL to all of u that sold at 2k sat.

pump Veeky Forumsros

I bought those weak hands, lets take this to 3.5k now!!!

Does anyone know why Coinmakretcap lists the marketcap at $330,860, but on Etherscan it lists it as $1.1MM?

cmc is simply wrong.

I was thinking maybe CMC is listing onyl coins in circulation, since I think it does that for other coins. Thoughts?

9000 SAT TODAY. IM GETTING A PORSCHE SUV AFTER THIS

No, they are just wrong. But don't worry mate $1.2M market cap is still small for ETH lending service token

Agreed completely, but I sure wish I bought it when it was being shilled a couple days ago. Would have sold already and had some easy gains.