ELIX OR LRX

Hey anons I have 0.5btc to invest. Which one will moon first?

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@elixirtoken/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Ark

SALT

LINK

NEO

QTUM

RCT

elix is currently going through a p&d, you were warned yesterday but it was placed on hold since coinexchange was down...for for LRC instead

ELIX highest multiplier high risk

SALT stable as a rock but still good x5 by end of year

LINK and KYBER good potential but driven by pump and dumps FOMO mentality so expect huge swings both ways

ehhh I love such professional advices

LRX? I think you mean LRC. Anyway, I think they'll both go. Elix first.

what are real price possible level for elix? are they gonna release something now?

5k sats max

Elix is probably gonna be either 15-25x or 0.1x, follow announcements carefully if you invest in it

its a long term project. 50x multiplier next year at least.
but the devs are active providing updates and sticking to the roadmap. price will be appreciating day by day.
its a steady up trend. at 500k mcap the only way is up.

No way this reaches a dollar, come on user. It can't pump as hard as Link

agreed, with the success of big brand lending services like SALT, ELIXIR will get its time in the limelight.
at the moment we have very low mcap and piss poor volume. with more growth it will come to new exchanges. and thats how it starts. at the moment you are getting in on the ground floor.

LINK will go beyond 2 dollars at the least. ELIX will go beyond 1... not this year, but it will.

at 1 usd, this will have a mcap of 50mil with max supply depleted. a working product, with facebook integration? good exposure. its possible. not next week but in a year.

The Elix team moves fast which is why I invested in them. They just released video of them completing the front-end for their project just today: medium.com/@elixirtoken/

why not? low supply and low market cap right now and it's at like $0.076 if this got some attention it could reach $0.50 in a single day no problem, $1 to follow. It only has a ~3.5m circulating supply and 10m max supply, it wouldn't even have to make it into the top 300 shitcoins to make it a $1 coin based on current circulating supply