Buy OMG

Ahhh herro whiteman, ah-remembah to buya more Oh EM Gee (OMG) we hab big news come ow in October. Many new partnerships. OMG will process payments for all Thai ladyboys.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/udUCjJphE-0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This coin was killed by the whales suppressing the price. The company's marketing is fine.

BoyClitCoin

It was killed because of a corrupt CEO and a fucking skateboard.

All this fud means now is actually a good time to buy

Let's reminisce about thr good old days.

youtu.be/udUCjJphE-0

Investing in omg now is like playing tony hawk pro skater 5; not fun.

Got out of this stupid sk8board coin yesterday. Put profits into LINK and SALT

Nah the whales fucked it up big they suppressed the price for to ling and they invented an stupid rumour

Why would a whale suppress it?

the fuck are you guys talking about. they just got more funding from a decent bank in thailand and some interest from a japanese bank

its also still VB's pet project

So they can buy more at a cheaper price because in the long term they know it'll pump hardcore?

This is also going to be a POS coin so even if the price stays the same they'll still get sick gains from transaction fees

smart guy, i dont trust brown doctors, what makes you think i should trust this brown chink with an apple skateboard.

VB just tries to help but he can only help so much

What's with the OMG FUD recently?

It's extremely low quality FUD. muh skateboard 2/10 shit.

if anyone is convinced by this enjoy your future pink wojaks. It's not just a pet project of VB. It's literally the companion chain of Ethereum.

If anyone understood Plasma they'd realize it relies on multiple chains. So having just Ethereum cannot possible utilize Plasma. You NEED at least a second chain.......

You pussies. If you don't see the long game you are not made for crypto.Maybe you are some kind of teen with no perspective at all so i will explain it to you . Fudding this coin at this stage is like dumping btc at 9$ in 2012.You will regret being that short minded in 2018.

it may do well, but why would it go as high as btc or eth

This is a stupid mentality. Why hold a coin when it isn't about to pump? I'm a moon kid so I'll get in on every single omg pump along the way while hitting other pumps in the meanwhile!

see
i'm sure you're an excellent timer of markets. no risk here!

shitpoasting is fun. call it fud if you want. do whatever you want. hodl or sell or buy moar. this is Veeky Forums where 90% of threads are shitpoasts.

ok. so i have 1,000 omg coins. should i get more

There is no risk when you get into coins with good news a week a head of time. Wait 3 days for a pump.. Rice repeat

Coin pumps are 100%news based. The faster people learn that the better. No news? No pump!

pumping is better than hodling for omg long games. people just made 3-5x on LINK. people made 10x already on OMG. other pumps will happen

just i cant seem to get in before most pumps happens. so i'm left trying to find coins that will be protocol level in 3-10 yrs. which is probably more risky than pnd

Hey if you can time markets well then more power to you.

The problem is pump-worthy news can happen at ANY time. If there's no hype prior to the news, it can catch you by surprise. You could be sleeping.

The smarter approach is to go mostly into protocol level coins while having a newspump stash ready to go.

I'm personally more interested in the long term right now, and will grow my newspump stash with time. I just want to be absolutely certain that when the music starts with OMG, I am there with a very hefty position.

And OMG is 90% likely to be a protocol level coin in 2 years. It IS ethereum.

as soon as btc pumps a bit, omg will outperform it

am i the only one who wants to break that goddamn skateboard over his head?

ok. i have 1k omg and thought it was risky already since it is already 1B market cap. but probably a good idea to go to 2k and toward 5k while it still at $10USD. so if it ever hits eth levels can have real money

Hope the huge pump doesn't start till Oct, that's when I get a big fat commission cheque for last month's sales

Omise got funding. The Jap and the ladyboy are going to fuck omg holders in the ass by processing all the big merchant transactions on a different layer to OMG. All you'll get is the piddly remittance crap between ewallets. If you hold omg you won't be getting a cut of that pie even though the Jap implied you would be.
Fuck money skeleton for backing these assholes. Made him look like a complete cunt.

huge if true

makes sense though. it would be the only reason a bank would give them money

Jun is CEO to both companies and has told us multiple times that omise and omg will be merging
Gtfo

Of course omise will be moving all transactions to the blockchaib. However current omise transactions won't be going through omg nodes that token holders will be staking, they'll be processed on a different layer. So all this bullshit about big merchants using omise as a payment gateway means fuck all to us as we won't be getting a cut. The sly fuckers have continuously implied that we would but I know for a fact it's a lie.

Why would normal omise payments go through a blockchain? Doesn't even make sense. Whoever thought that is stupid AF.

because its faster and cheaper, also alot of asia dont have bank accounts.

I don't think you understand the point of blockchain if you think they won't be moving all their processing onto it. How do you think their able to undercut traditional payment processors? Distributed ledger offers a huge decrease in operating costs for omise but at the expense of processing speed which is where plasma comes into play. Omise and omisego tx will both be on blockchains but different layers. It has been wrongly implied for months that this wouldn't be the case and that everything omise processes would pass through our staked nodes. This simply isn't the case and as such, there is no way omg is going to increase it's market cap significantly as the returns won't be there.

So they will have a toke for banks and a toke for the rest of us?

BIG NEWS LUL

Yes. The banks are staking nodes for the merchant layer.

How can that token have value unless its traded on an exchange, even if they introduced a new one for banks

But agreed theyd have to gice banks something special

What is stopping them from setting a fixed token price? Nothing.

How would that occur? Then only banks r trading with each other. The only way you make money on tokens is selling to a large market of normies, that can be traded for fiat if need be

The thing is that these cunt-eyed pricks have been milking these bank deals as "news" that OMG holders should be celebrating when in reality, we won't be profiting from them at all.

We profit from them by them by network effects and them having funds to further build their network

Multiple funding levels is entirely normal in startups. Generally starts with amgel investors , series a , series b, VC’s; its modified here becuase of an ico but essentially getting later fundings is normal. Especially if this is as big as we think it will be. Possible they gave those banks a shitload of coins in return

It was implied by Jun when he stated that omise and Omise go would merge that ALL transactions would be processed through a single blockchain. That OMG nodes would process all tx. If omise processed $20b worth of tx then those staking their tokens would receive a percentage of fees arising from that amount.

who else omg and link here?, we dont have to be enemies.

sold my link 4 days ago for more omg
kill me now

4000 link and 1700OMG

>Jun is CEO to both companies and has told us multiple times that omise and omg will be merging

Oh god.

Don't tell me he did pic related with his own goddamn parent company...

why would you do such a thing

Only fucking brain dead idiots take the skateboard seriously

because you can't time the market you stupid fuck and in the end you will still be a peasant maybe have made a few thousands off your PnD's while longterm holders of the good projects walk away millionares.

You don't know shit about anything

>processed on a different layer
yeah sure please tell me all about this different layer

Youre so emotional about this coin you cant even think properly lol.

Omg is going nowhere, Omise the parent company is but theyre definitely not going through the token. They dont even have their own blockchain.

Omg was used as a fund raiser and now a generation of bagholders like you are born because you couldnt see the scam

I already made over 30x on this coin and don't even own it anymore because I'm out of crypto completely now.

You on the other hand are both new, and extremely stupid. And since I fucking hate stupid people I need to correct them

>Omg is going nowhere, Omise the parent company is but theyre definitely not going through the token. They dont even have their own blockchain.
They dont have their own blockchain yet, but they will soon. You seem to have no idea what the token is even used for. They are going to create a currency-agnostic payment system and the security comes from the token holders staking their tokens. The tokens need to have value to prevent low-cost attacks. The incentive is that stakers receive all transaction fees.

>Omg was used as a fund raiser
Oh really? Why then did they refuse to raise the ICO cap when hundreds of people(including me) begged them to do so in the slack because we were unsure if we would get in.

>>being this emotional over a coin

Im sure you made 30x lol. Have fun smelling Jun's balls lol. Youre probably out of crypto cause you bought shitcoins like OMG

LMAO

Nope, because I made enough that the risk/reward ratio is not worth it anymore

Of course I like OMG since it was the only alt I ever bought. I'm just telling you to not spread lies and instead research it and make gains when it goes live beginning of 2018

Feel free to ignore my advice and buy instead shitty PnD chinkcoins like Walton. Best of luck

I dont need your luck cause your luck sucks lol

Making nice gains on walton cause i dont get teased by japanese manlets holding skateboards lol

I spit on your advice.

Whales dont all work together you dont know what youre talking about

Oh btw if your researching skills were any good, you would have 7x your money from walton

But it looks like youre too delusional and biased to know that.

Actually burst out laughing. That guy is a total joke.

You are stupid or just trolling? I can't tell anymore.

Anyway, how much is this shit going to dip? I want to buy some, but I feel I can do better than 9 USD.

Fine, stay poor then. And I already told you I'm not in crypto anymore so I couldn't give 2 fucks about Walton

Yes, my man. Those 2 & SALT

Should I sell this at a 500 dollar loss when all I have is 1400 dollars? I'm on 3x margin.

I want out of this ladyboy coin!!!!!!!!

Wish I sold this coin when it hit $13. Fuck all those missed gains. And then moved immediately into WTC.

That was it boys. That was the roadmap to the promised land.

no one but retards on Veeky Forums care about the skaeboard apple meme

Keep chasing the pums ypu retard, thats how you end bagholding.

what the fuck
how the fuck

>Omise the parent company is but theyre definitely not going through the token
Such a fucking idiot you are.

>Omg was used as a fund raiser
They already had the funds. They just had to create the tokens for their shit to work, buddo :^)

I think it's undervalued right now. There's no reason for it to not pump. It looks like it hit bottom on the hourly BTC.

I'm long at $9.9

I'm a whale that has a 200k stake in this. Shill me into holding further or I'll seriously kill this coin right this moment.

200k usd? small fry m8

someone has to keep the ponzi scheme going so it doesnt collapse quite yet, its up to you do you want to collapse it or get it collapsed on you first

omg will pump once btc is done pumping

do it pussy

You won't like it if I put up another 200k sell wall.

Technically every coin is a Ponzi scheme

technically capitalism is a ponzi scheme

Can you guys stop trying to delude me into thinking that everything is alright? I'm so fucking sick of redditors telling everyone to calm down and that this is normal. It dropped from 260k to 220k in a couple fucking days. God dammit these fucking chinks better start churning out news quickly or I'm going to fucking lose it.

Pull the fucking plug.

I'm ready for the Omisemarine posting

Kill it. I want to buy cheap.